Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452918
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 09-17-2013, 07:32 AM   #1
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 160830
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Getting a deal!

I am curious what the ladies and gents think.

If a provider keeps lowering her donation or offering specials, what does this make you think of the provider?

To me it says she is not getting repeat clients and that her services are not good.

We all want a deal and to get the best while spending as little as we can, but i have found when you get the best for dirt cheap its no longer the best, thats why its dirt cheap.

Whats your take on it?
Ms.Lady Y is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:07 AM   #2
Guest022718
Account Disabled

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y View Post
I am curious what the ladies and gents think.

If a provider keeps lowering her donation or offering specials, what does this make you think of the provider?

To me it says she is not getting repeat clients and that her services are not good.

We all want a deal and to get the best while spending as little as we can, but i have found when you get the best for dirt cheap its no longer the best, thats why its dirt cheap.

Whats your take on it?
Wow Y.....rate threads are always a little risky to start. They usually end up with hurt feelings....and are rarely started by providers.

Unfortunately...I can't resist discussions on business models.

Despite being "illegal", I believe this business really operates well as a classic example of the free market. It would be unwise to assume anything, without keeping track of the number of daily tricks each lady is turning and her total cash flow.

I suspect that if you could assign a points to the quality of experience each lady provides, and divide that by her hourly rate, you would get something I'm going to call "perceived value." And, I believe that perceived value will be directly proportional to the number of sessions the lady will be able to set up.

Want to schedule more sessions? Raise the quality of your "product" or lower your cost or some combination thereof. Want to be a lower volume provider? Do the opposite.

Every lady has to balance her desired income and lifestyle with these factors. It's a very personal choice.

And of course, all these decisions must be made within the context of the current economy and what the market will bear. Tough running your own business, isn't it? It's just another thing about you ladies that impresses me.
Guest022718 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 09:37 AM   #3
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

I think it depends. It could be a lot of factors, and I don't necessarily think it is indicative of poor or low quality.
mbinlincoln is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:02 AM   #4
guest101013-2
Account Disabled

Encounters: 44

Before $60 Patty moved away, she was my go-to gal. Her looks were good and her performance was spetacular. I'd see her 4 to 6 times a week and sometimes twice a day. Sessions lasted between 2 minutes and 2 hours depending on our moods and it was always at my discretion. Most sessions were less than 30 minutes. At the end of the year, that gal made more money off me than any other provider by far. Granted, she had to do a lot more suck'n and fuck'n, but she laughed all the way to the bank.
guest101013-2 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 10:42 AM   #5
farmstud60
Valued Poster

I think it depends on how big a discount. If you offer half off, that might be a little excessive.

There seem to be great providers at different price points, price doesn't seem to be a real good indicator of quality.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:18 AM   #6
CS123
Valued Poster

I don't think any differently about the provider, it is her business to run how she wants.

As far as price I think the lower the price the higher the volume will be even if the menu is reduced. I agree with what has already been stated about price not being a good indicator of quality.
CS123 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 11:46 AM   #7
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by CS123 View Post
I don't think any differently about the provider, it is her business to run how she wants.

As far as price I think the lower the price the higher the volume will be even if the menu is reduced. I agree with what has already been stated about price not being a good indicator of quality.
Do you think you would get as good of service from someone that charges 60 - 100 hhr and see's 10 clients a day vs someone that charges 120 - 160 hhr and only see's 1 or two clients a day?
Do you want to be the second and last client of the day or the 10th out of god knows how many?
Old 09-17-2013, 12:03 PM   #8
JonGator
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Do you think you would get as good of service from someone that charges 60 - 100 hhr and see's 10 clients a day vs someone that charges 120 - 160 hhr and only see's 1 or two clients a day?
Do you want to be the second and last client of the day or the 10th out of god knows how many?
Now I am really confused...

I thought that all you lovely ladies were sitting around in hotels and lingerie in anticipation of MY call!

Now are your suggesting that you all see other people as well? There goes my fantasy world!!!
JonGator is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:23 PM   #9
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
I think it depends. It could be a lot of factors, and I don't necessarily think it is indicative of poor or low quality.
good point!

I feel that I am a "lower priced" provider but still offer top quality service...in fact,I NEVER upsell for ALL the fetish play I offer.
{and I will offer specials to my regular clients occasionally as a way of saying THANKS}

I think that Texas has a large amount of low rates by providers...I think it is because of the high competition there..

I do know that competition and recession play a big part in rate fluctuations....also august & September are always slow monthes.
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:31 PM   #10
snowbeard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
good point!

I feel that I am a "lower priced" provider but still offer top quality service...in fact,I NEVER upsell for ALL the fetish play I offer.
{and I will offer specials to my regular clients occasionally as a way of saying THANKS}

I think that Texas has a large amount of low rates by providers...I think it is because of the high competition there..

I do know that competition and recession play a big part in rate fluctuations....also august & September are always slow monthes.
I agree DR. Competition certainly is a factor in some areas. In Portland, specials are offered on a regular basis by beautiful ladies who offer great service. In Denver, from time to time, I have seen the same thing.

For some of us with limited resources, it is always nice to find a quality provider who allows for more frequent visits. Still, as has been said many times before, pricing is the value one places on the service provided and either the purchaser of that service agrees or not, and the result is greater amounts or lesser amounts of business.

I know I advertised my services for a very "reasonable rate" and none of the ladies took me up on my offer. Oh well. . . .
snowbeard is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 12:51 PM   #11
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

I think if we were primarily concerned whether we were the 2nd or the 10th or the only, we wouldn't be seeing providers. If the lady is not clean and fresh, I always have the option to walk away and can do that very quickly. I've not personally run into that, but have known others that have.

I am not a "chance-taker" when it comes to seeing a provider; you must be well-reviewed regardless of rate. But even good reviews and higher rates don't mean anything when guys are afraid of being honest with their reviews. Had that happen to me with a traveling girl (NOT Dallas). Double Whammy!!!

If I'm seeing an UTR, she's probably been referred and has at least one good review. But it's still YMMV.

If I'm seeing a civvie, whether FWB, or P4P, I'm left to my own research at that point. And my own gut instincts. Sometimes the fun is in the chase.

I can tell you in my experience on the continuum of cost, there is not a direct correlation between cost and quality. I know that if the cost is "perceived" as too high personally, I will choose not to see someone, regardless of quality.
Old 09-17-2013, 01:05 PM   #12
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Awesome answer Dallas. Can't wait to get my hands on you!

I agree the area and what all other providers are offering plays a role.

We all offer specials to regular clients as a token of our appreciation.

But, (yes here i go again) what about the provider that keeps lowering her rate when no other providers are?
Old 09-17-2013, 01:16 PM   #13
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Quote:

But, (yes here i go again) what about the provider that keeps lowering her rate when no other providers are?

It still is a just depends game. If someone has seen the provider and likes the service, they will probably continue to see her till they decide they want to try something else.

As much as people would like black and white answers, there really are just too many variables.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 01:20 PM   #14
mbinlincoln
Account Disabled

Please tell me who this provider is! I'd like to perform a research analysis and see if I can disprove my previous answer....
Old 09-17-2013, 01:24 PM   #15
Ms.Lady Y
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbinlincoln View Post
Please tell me who this provider is! I'd like to perform a research analysis and see if I can disprove my previous answer....
Get on backpage and there are tons of them. Your pick!

Its not any of us ladies!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women