Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-10-2012, 09:23 PM   #46
BigEddie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

On point number 4, I didn't see where the OP said he was black or inferred that race played a role.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
1. Hobbyist gets pissed because he thinks he's being jerked around. There's no other way to read WHAT HE SAID about this. Now, is it exactly, positively, iron-clad the way it was? Probably not, but the tone of the "review" was pretty even keeled and he went to great lengths to kow tow to those who have had good experiences with the provider IN ADVANCE of the subsequent grenade launchings.

2. Did he pursue her too long? Hell yes, but not until the very end, which finally happened more than a month after she first agreed to see him, did she (according to him) tell him "no dice."

3. WHY did he stay in pursuit of her so long? Who knows and I don't really give a rat's ass because if he wants to do that, he can have at it. Obviously, it didn't work out but if her answer was going to be "no," in December as it was in January then she should have been more professional and let him know much, much earlier.

4. I'm not black but one doesn't have to be a rocket surgeon - or even highly conscious - to see how especially more successful minorities can get extremely tired of still having to "be extra good" even after achieving a certail level of success. This can, and does, lead to some snippiness over things us whitebreads think trivial. That's not a pass, it's a fact no one on either side of that equation can can be proud of.

5. The OP is entitled to post his experience and I don't care the format he chooses. This started out as a review but was rightly moved to Co-Ed. So? Big Damn Whoopie! His opionion is what it is and to quibble about the format is rather petty.

6. NOW, IN CLOSING....(I can hear the collective sigh of relief) - If anyone ACTUALLY KNOWS about any bad or threatening behavior on the OP's part, let's hear it. If there really is some "there" there, I'll be out front in leading the chorus of boos. Otherwise, quit hinting at the unsubstantiated possibility of that sort of behavior and stop the hair-splitting and sharpshooting while parsing every single freaking word of his post.

The "I can't believe this happened" Department: Like no other provider has had her train jump the tracks when it seemed that everything was running so smoothly.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #47
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Wow!! I keep being amazed at the responses. A few points

1) I am happy to see that at least some people learly saw my points, and that I tried to be very objective in my review. Thank you, it made the post worth it!
2) Still amazed on others just want to see what they want to see, and twist everything to make me look like the bad psycho guy. Read well: She never said NO, she just gave what I thought were genuine excuses before, and SHE ASKED ME NOT GIVE UP ON HER...LITERALLY. Because I did ask her...should I should assume this is not going to happen, and she literally said (Copied from P411)" you are not wasting your time honey i got busy with family things the past two days sorry let me know when we can find some time that fits us both " and later "i know you said this was last try and i am sorry it did not work my phone went dead and i got stuck with a family emergency i really hope to make up all this to you with a super fun time please let me know when we can babe i just got home and im open all weekend and next week " So it was NOT ME PUSHING. I did not pressure anybody. And had she said: Sorry, I feel pressured...can't make this appointment happen...I would have never written anything! I would have moved on. It was her who kept enticing me. Did I want to see her...of course...she looked hot. SHould I have stop trying the first time...probably...but that is not the point (I know better now). So somehow this is my fault for trying and not hers? It is a very interesting logic.
3) I am not black...my race was not the reason for the cancellation...and had it been....no reason to write a review either...that would have been fair because everybody has the right to see whoever they want to see.
4) If you check my reviews, my previous providers are top notch (as I said before) as famous or better than Cameron. Believe me, if I was a bad client...I would not have seen them as they all checked the previous provider, right?. The last one I have not posted on yet (will soon), but is very famous too and I talked to her. Point is, that I talk to them, I KNOW they have not said anything bad. Of course, is my word vs the other. I understand that...but let's say it was true...WTF, you tell me this after a month, 4 tries, where she insisted, and at 8:00 pm when we had a 7:00 appointment. Give me a break!! If was all a clear lie to try to come out clean. Had she told me that the first, second, third or even fourth time before the appointment..Ok..no problem...not true...but not problem. By the way, I keep receiving emails from people with similar experiences...bullshit stories and excuses...can't be a coincidence. Again, she might be awesome with the ones she knows. This was a review on how she treated someone she did not, so potential new customers know what to expect.

After having some doubts about if I did right or wrong writing this review, by now I am very happy I did. I had the guts to do something not many people do. As someone here said, had it been another provider...nobody would have cared...or would have said...thanks for letting us now. But because it was Cameron, this has created so much controversy. I know I was objective on my review, and I know, that even the ones that are defending her...if they read my review carefully, know I was objective. I am not saying she is a bad person or a bad provider, just described MY experience, which i know, by now, others have gone through too.

I will keep my fucking chin up because I absolutely think I did the right thing!!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #48
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy4Candy View Post
1. Hobbyist gets pissed because he thinks he's being jerked around. ...

2. Did he pursue her too long? ...

3. WHY did he stay in pursuit of her so long? ...

4. I'm not black but one doesn't have to be a rocket surgeon - or even highly conscious - to see how especially more successful minorities can get extremely tired of still having to "be extra good" even after achieving a certail level of success. ...

5. The OP is entitled to post his experience and I don't care the format he chooses. ...

6. NOW, IN CLOSING....(I can hear the collective sigh of relief) - If anyone ACTUALLY KNOWS about any bad or threatening behavior on the OP's part, let's hear it. ...

The "I can't believe this happened" Department: Like no other provider has had her train jump the tracks when it seemed that everything was running so smoothly.
randy, a very well said summary of this encounter between two people.

folks, dont shoot the messenger, examine what they say and act on it as you deem fit. [didnt we recently have a post where someone said "so-and-so died" - and wherein i suggested similar advice??]
Old 01-10-2012, 09:33 PM   #49
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Why would you even TRY to see her 4 different times after she blew you off the first time? Maybe another Provider told her that you never quit after being turned down? Boarderline Stalker? Does not know the meaning of NO? Especially with your heading in this thread that states: THE END OF A LEGEND as if it were up to you.

===> pmd : like no guy has ever attempted to visit with a woman after numerous unsuccesful attempts???

I don't know the real truth here and I have never met Cameron. I only know what has been said. Chris, I believe you really tryed to damn hard to see THIS particular lady and that alone would scare her or any provider. Have you noticed that only 1 provider chimed in this whole co-ed thread, and that was only to add some humor?

===> pmd : attempting to visit a woman after several attempts scares any provider??? or could possibly scare a provider??

... BTW, this is not a NO review because she told you NO and ANY provider has a right to say NO to ANY client and she don't even need a reason. Just like we have a choice of whom to choose and who not to choose.

===> pmd : but look how long it took her to say "no, rather not see you" there were lots of cancellations on her part prior to that.

I understand you were thinking that a make up session, (when she said she would give you a Super Duper Session) with a Stone Fox and maybe even a discount, made your head swell and jump to all kinds of conclusions but, at the end of the day, you would have been better off walking away. If a Session don't go smooth from the get go, WALK AWAY

===> pmd : imho, a lot of conjecture here!!.
maybe he would have been better to call it quits after attempt #1.
but dont some of us let our little head do the thinking when the big head should be doing it??

CG
some empathy and constructive suggestions might be appropriate.
but giving the guy a hard time for what happened?
to me, that's not very empathetic or "let's have a beer and look for your next consultant!"

guess i better think about NOT sharing info about a less than positive experience in the future. :^)
Old 01-10-2012, 09:35 PM   #50
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigEddie View Post
On point number 4, I didn't see where the OP said he was black or inferred that race played a role.
This is the quote I think Randy took out of context for point #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
I hear you baldbrotha. Nothing wrong with being selective...believe me...I have all the requirements to be in the selective group. Nice, clean cut, high income. She had weeks to check all my references, out of which 3 are providers as or more famous than her...she had no right to waste my time the way she did. The issue is not of selection, but of how she acted.
But his overall points i agree with
Old 01-10-2012, 09:40 PM   #51
Chrisfun27
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

A lot more posts while I wrote this...so here goes again so it does not get lost. A few already touch a few of the points I was trying to make. Thanks.

-----
Wow!! I keep being amazed at the responses. A few points

1) I am happy to see that at least some people learly saw my points, and that I tried to be very objective in my review. Thank you, it made the post worth it!
2) Still amazed on others just want to see what they want to see, and twist everything to make me look like the bad psycho guy. Read well: She never said NO, she just gave what I thought were genuine excuses before, and SHE ASKED ME NOT GIVE UP ON HER...LITERALLY. Because I did ask her...should I should assume this is not going to happen, and she literally said (Copied from P411)" you are not wasting your time honey i got busy with family things the past two days sorry let me know when we can find some time that fits us both " and later "i know you said this was last try and i am sorry it did not work my phone went dead and i got stuck with a family emergency i really hope to make up all this to you with a super fun time please let me know when we can babe i just got home and im open all weekend and next week " So it was NOT ME PUSHING. I did not pressure anybody. And had she said: Sorry, I feel pressured...can't make this appointment happen...I would have never written anything! I would have moved on. It was her who kept enticing me. Did I want to see her...of course...she looked hot. SHould I have stop trying the first time...probably...but that is not the point (I know better now). So somehow this is my fault for trying and not hers? It is a very interesting logic.
3) I am not black...my race was not the reason for the cancellation...and had it been....no reason to write a review either...that would have been fair because everybody has the right to see whoever they want to see.
4) If you check my reviews, my previous providers are top notch (as I said before) as famous or better than Cameron. Believe me, if I was a bad client...I would not have seen them as they all checked the previous provider, right?. The last one I have not posted on yet (will soon), but is very famous too and I talked to her. Point is, that I talk to them, I KNOW they have not said anything bad. Of course, is my word vs the other. I understand that...but let's say it was true...WTF, you tell me this after a month, 4 tries, where she insisted, and at 8:00 pm when we had a 7:00 appointment. Give me a break!! If was all a clear lie to try to come out clean. Had she told me that the first, second, third or even fourth time before the appointment..Ok..no problem...not true...but not problem. By the way, I keep receiving emails from people with similar experiences...bullshit stories and excuses...can't be a coincidence. Again, she might be awesome with the ones she knows. This was a review on how she treated someone she did not, so potential new customers know what to expect.

After having some doubts about if I did right or wrong writing this review, by now I am very happy I did. I had the guts to do something not many people do. As someone here said, had it been another provider...nobody would have cared...or would have said...thanks for letting us now. But because it was Cameron, this has created so much controversy. I know I was objective on my review, and I know, that even the ones that are defending her...if they read my review carefully, know I was objective. I am not saying she is a bad person or a bad provider, just described MY experience, which i know, by now, others have gone through too.

I will keep my fucking chin up because I absolutely think I did the right thing!!
Old 01-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #52
Guest022315
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfun27 View Post
Cant speak for anybody else but me. It could have been Hally Berry, Vanessa Williams and Julia Roberts rolled into one. My opinion is still the same. Ncns is akind to shit. So what do you do stay in the shit or move on

Old 01-10-2012, 10:03 PM   #53
69er
Lifetime Premium Access

Chrisfun27,

Thanks for posting information. I've met the lady, and had some problems scheduling with her myself. I think the responses to this thread are an example of much of what is wrong around here.

LL has decided to post ROS information, the mods have been alerted, and none of the info has been removed.

The whole idea is that a poster should be able to objectively post what he experienced, and yet the mods fail to squelch the bullshit from all the WK's.

I'm beginning to doubt the vast majority of the reviews and reviewers here. If someone can't post such info without all the attacks, we'll never get info on the NCNS's. I guess this is also why we see so few "No's" in the recommendation area of reviews.
Old 01-10-2012, 10:47 PM   #54
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default numerous unsuccesful attempts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Why would you even TRY to see her 4 different times after she blew you off the first time? Maybe another Provider told her that you never quit after being turned down? Boarderline Stalker? Does not know the meaning of NO? Especially with your heading in this thread that states: THE END OF A LEGEND as if it were up to you.

===> pmd : like no guy has ever attempted to visit with a woman after numerous unsuccesful attempts???
===> CG: Not this guy, numerous unsuccessful attempts = get a clue, take a hint. why would you want a session with any provider that put's you on the back burner?

I don't know the real truth here and I have never met Cameron. I only know what has been said. Chris, I believe you really tryed to damn hard to see THIS particular lady and that alone would scare her or any provider. Have you noticed that only 1 provider chimed in this whole co-ed thread, and that was only to add some humor?

===> pmd : attempting to visit a woman after several attempts scares any provider??? or could possibly scare a provider??
===> CG: After she gave him numerous unsuccessful attempts and he kept coming after her anyways for a MONTH, like a stalker would. Then another provider told her not to see him for whatever reason and now she can't get rid of him. She probably figured if she nc/ns him 4 more times, he would still beg her for some more abuse. lol

... BTW, this is not a NO review because she told you NO and ANY provider has a right to say NO to ANY client and she don't even need a reason. Just like we have a choice of whom to choose and who not to choose.

===> pmd : but look how long it took her to say "no, rather not see you" there were lots of cancellations on her part prior to that.
===> CG: And he kept on coming after her in Email & PM's. He did not take the hint so, she gave him the Abuse that he was seeking. lol

I understand you were thinking that a make up session, (when she said she would give you a Super Duper Session) with a Stone Fox and maybe even a discount, made your head swell and jump to all kinds of conclusions but, at the end of the day, you would have been better off walking away. If a Session don't go smooth from the get go, WALK AWAY

===> pmd : imho, a lot of conjecture here!!.
maybe he would have been better to call it quits after attempt #1.
CG Quote: Why would you even TRY to see her 4 different times after she blew you off the first time? If you were making anywhere from $.5 to $$$$/hr. how many attempts should it take?

but dont some of us let our little head do the thinking when the big head should be doing it??
===> CG: AGREE & ALL women know it. Thats how the money that is in your pocket, get's in their's without them saying a word.

CG
Chipper has a true sig line: there are over 450 providers on P411, show me how glad you are that I choose YOU.

CG
Old 01-11-2012, 05:05 AM   #55
Randy4Candy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11
Default Say, Bro...

Oops, looks like I got the OP and another poster jumbled up. Thanks, guys, for pointing that out. So, in your minds, remove my #4 from the mix and put it in a thread where race might have come into play.

Lotsa guys really, really, really like the object of the OP's desIRE. He knows that, they know that, and I'm sure that she knows that. That was a given from the get-go and subsequent defenses of her behavior bear this out in spades (not a racial reference, for those keeping score at home). Another obvious thing is that she has, in the past, provided sessions that have garnered this type of support. Looks like the OP wanted to get in on some of that, too. Sometimes the sticktoitivness that works in some areas can work against one in others. So, the OP has said that he probably should have moved on earlier and we've all had to make adjustments to our hobby sense from time to time. The OP is just making one in a very public fashion. BFD.

As far as the provider goes, it seems to me that she decided, for whatever reasons in this case, to filpflop several times instead of doing what she's supposed to do - provide services - or not. Pretty simple. I hope that this event is a minor bump in the road for her that she is able to patch up.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:16 AM   #56
guest083113
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

I tried to make a date with her once and she flaked on me, twice. I'm sure she is amazing, but I really prefer a little enthusiasm.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:33 AM   #57
latin6pack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar View Post
I said the same thing to myself
Ah JJ, thanks for the levity, and i do believe you are not alone in those thoughts, kidding LL, sort of , :-) .

Man, reads like a lot of you mofo's need to go get laid around here, haha!!!! CF27, i'll limit my response to you. You had EVERY right to post your experience on the issues you had setting up a "consultation" (sorry PM) with this provider. As previously stated, personally would have walked away after the first attempt, but, hey, she is very attractive and I get your Vigor for wanting to see her. That said, this is an exchange board, and others have a right to respond to your comments. Additionally, i have read some of your reviews and personally thank you for your contributions. As opposed to others that seem to have opinions yet contribute littlle/zero to the cause. My previous comments on this "review" stand.

All that said, out of respect for you, will keep my further comments referencing ROS private:

Lastly, for those keeping score, this will have ZERO impact on this providers business.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #58
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

If you defend a girl here you're a "WK", but if you defend a guy are you considered gay?
Just trying to inject a little levity here...and believe me, Chris, I know how frustrating it is when people don't get your point. The NOTICE thing wasn't cool, tho. Not the rep you want with the ladies...
Old 01-11-2012, 06:11 AM   #59
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69er View Post
I'm beginning to doubt the vast majority of the reviews and reviewers here. If someone can't post such info without all the attacks, we'll never get info on the NCNS's. I guess this is also why we see so few "No's" in the recommendation area of reviews.
...said the man with zero reviews!
Old 01-11-2012, 06:58 AM   #60
Guest112916
Valued Poster

Encounters: 124

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I think the OP was right to put his experience in his review. If you have a bad experience, post about it and if the WKs or the provider flys off, then f*ck them. There are far too many awesome girls here and if after so many attempts, move on to another bigger & better girl.

I was pm'ed in chat yesterday by a provider I wrote a review on in December who was pissed at me after she said she and another provider I plan on seeing read my ROS together. She then told me that the other provider now would not see me after reading my ROS and she couldn't afford for her business to be damaged due to a bad review even with a Yes recommendation, just wasn't the best experience for me. After speaking with the other provider, she said she doesn't read the ROS and would see me any day.

Don't let the providers or their WKs keep you from writing about your good, bad, or Meh, experience. It's not like you're getting a divorce from her and losing her kids, the house, and bank account. You're losing maybe an hour of time that could be better spent with someone else, move on to the next experience. All info is important in deciding who you see.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women