Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > The Sandbox - Nebraska
The Sandbox - Nebraska The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35172
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2016, 08:59 AM   #16
penname
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

I love the way South Park described the choice. Giant Douche versus Turd Sandwich.

I don't think Trump will be as bad as the poor little snowflakes believe. His cabinet selections so far, especially "Mad Dog" Mattis for SECDEF, are a stark (and in my mind welcome) contrast to those of the last 8 years. It will be a very interesting 4 to 8 years ahead.
penname is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 12:30 PM   #17
Guest112917
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Sorry for getting everyone upset. I thanked my fellow Iowa mongers as well and it has dropped down the list and gone silent.
Guest112917 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 04:56 PM   #18
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

If he would have just posted a joke or some other story, but no, he has to make a political comment about how it bothers him. Rest of us just decided to pile on a little bit.
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:59 PM   #19
Jam3768
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKicker View Post
There were no winners running this year. Corporate lackey ruler or crooked politician. We've had all of the crooked politicians so let's see how Trump works out. You never know.....
This post pretty well echos my thoughts on this election. I can't believe we as a nation invested all this time, effort and money into the presidential election process and came out with these 2 pathetic choices. Both parties should be ashamed of themselves.

This will not be the first bad president we have ever had. Good presidents are actually few and far between and should be cherished. We just finished a 20 year run of extremely mediocre presidential service. Fortunately we have checks and balances in our government so the lousy presidents cannot run amok. Nor will this our be the last bad president. And yes -- as an American I hope he truly does well at his job and I will happily eat these words if he does. I'm just not expecting it to happen,

You didn't upset me at all Herman. I would have been making similar comments if Hillary had won too. For me this election came down to who would be the lesser of 2 evils.

And by the way I am an Iowa monger. I just happen to live closer to Omaha then any of the major cities in Iowa.

And finally -- to briefly address the comments made by the farm gelding -- I could care less what you think and will say nothing further on this subject. I have always made it a practice to never get involved in a battle of wits with the totally unarmed.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women