Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-01-2024, 11:16 AM   #1
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Default Unfortunate but True

This is what happens when assholes like me pump and dump shit stocks. I owned that crap for less than 5 hours before I knew it was sell time last week. Now I have shorted it and I'm making more than when I bought that worthless dog shit. Thank you MAGA wise investors. Please bring that price up again so I can short the shit out of it some more. LOL

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT/history

Edit for below: I admit I have only half assed researched DJT, but by a quick glance of the numbers, I think that stock is actually worth less than $5/share before it becomes a borderline penny stock after November.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 11:21 AM   #2
txdot-guy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
This is what happens when assholes like me pump and dump shit stocks. LOL

And it’s still highly overvalued.
txdot-guy is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:03 PM   #3
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

I already posted another thread about this ...they have less than 5 million members.- and it's speculative value is simply that. It's a political posting site- nothing more, and there are atleast 50% of Merica who will NEVER join that site.

I'm betting our board has almost that many here. LOL. Certainly more fun on this board and way more truth telling vs. the Truth Social.
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:43 PM   #4
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

They came out with some SEC filings today. Few users, huge losses. It just went public last week.

The summary seems to be if Trump gets elected, this could pay off. If he loses it could be a write off.

What is your price target for the end of April ?
VitaMan is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 12:50 PM   #5
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
This is what happens when assholes like me pump and dump shit stocks. I owned that crap for less than 5 hours before I knew it was sell time last week. Now I have shorted it and I'm making more than when I bought that worthless dog shit. Thank you MAGA wise investors. Please bring that price up again so I can short the shit out of it some more. LOL

Edit for below: I admit I have only half assed researched DJT, but by a quick glance of the numbers, I think that stock is actually worth less than $5/share before it becomes a borderline penny stock after November.
Do you know how much you're paying to borrow the shares? My main broker's charging a borrow fee equivalent to a 797% annual interest rate. You could buy puts or sell calls instead, but based on past experience, if it costs a lot to borrow the shares, the options will cost a lot too.

I agree it's overvalued. I haven't looked at the financials but read cumulative revenues since inception are around $5 million. And the market cap is $6.5 billion. And given that Elon Musk, who's not politically correct, now controls Twitter, and Trump has multiples more followers there than Truth Social, I wonder if Truth Media is viable.

That said you could still lose a lot of money on a short. Just look at Gamestop. The YOLO crowd on Wall Street Bets drove up the market cap to $22 billion. And something similar may happen here, from Trump fans buying the shares. You can be right as to the long term outcome, but when faced with margin calls or forced liquidation because your broker can't borrow the shares any longer, you can lose money.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 03:58 PM   #6
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Them's the breaks, mate... Easy come - easy go!

But, the people at DJT surely appreciate your perchase.

Hmmmm... that Australian poet-laureate fellow named
"Poet Percy" used to rattle on with things like this:

"'ang In - Don't Sell... Even if - it starts to SMELL"...

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 04:18 PM   #7
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The artificial value is hanging because of all the billionaires on here...and maybe a few billion $$$ from foreign investors that invested in top secret docs

Does the trump site have a million members yet? That's does not include the million+ trump fake electors...I mean members
Tsmokies is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2024, 08:19 PM   #8
eyecu2
Premium Access

Truth social has like 3 million subscribers vs 515 million on Twitter and 3 billion on Facebook. Truth social has about 500k in active members. Literally not a 100th of Twitter. Twitter sold at a premium of 44 billion ergo truth social is worth 1/100th of that figure or 400 million. Top Top value ACV at premium pricing, based on revenue and active members.

If he loses in Nov, Trump's share will be worth zero. FYI, Trump's buddy Devin Nunes was spearheading Truth...what a fucking clown?!
Old 04-01-2024, 08:56 PM   #9
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It's never a good thing when people know a speculative stock is almost worthless and it is way overvalued. That's when greedy motherfuckers like me show up and start playing the short game with it. You don't even have to do a 3-statement valuation on this stock. All you have to do is just listen to Trump run his big mouth to know where it is going. Haha

@ Tiny: I don't pay any fees at the firm I work for so I can trade away at my leisure. They cover all internal and external costs. It definitely saves me a lot of money on puts and calls.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:14 PM   #10
greenbook
Valued Poster

Thank you
greenbook is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 10:22 PM   #11
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... Yes, it's true... Because of Lucas and his complaints, I got
in there and did some investigations and what-not.

Truth Social (now "DJT") surely happens to be "Flush with Cash"
and "No Debt"... So, once again - the value is on the upward swing!

No need to thank me... Virtue is its-own reward...

#### Salty
Old 04-02-2024, 11:40 PM   #12
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Please explain, Salty how this DJT stock is "flush with cash". I'm in the mood for a good laugh. I know you don't provide links to your baseless claims, but come on man, give us something.

Okay, I'll help you. Definitely looks like a cash juggernaut to me said nobody who knows what FCF means. haha https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT/cash-flow/
Old 04-03-2024, 08:31 AM   #13
eyecu2
Premium Access

Quote:
Please explain, Salty how this DJT stock is "flush with cash". I'm in the mood for a good laugh. I know you don't provide links to your baseless claims, but come on man, give us something.

Okay, I'll help you. Definitely looks like a cash juggernaut to me said nobody who knows what FCF means. haha https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/DJT/cash-flow/
Isn't the purpose of offering an IPO to gain a in flux of cash for the purpose of offering a % of ownership?

Essentially, the company trading ownership for cash. Ergo they are indeed flush with money for now. However- that could be VERY short lived overall. Operationally they are in the red and have been all this time. Steady diet of losing money vs. making a dime. Still the coffers at DJT will be ok on the cash till in runs out, and that could happen quickly due to paying for salaries that are likely HIGHLY inflated. DJT has done that from the time he started any of his prior bankruptcies.

The value of the company will likely be at a 95% haircut of what it is today come the month of December if Trump doesn't win.

The overall value of the company is going to be in the toilet eventually regardless in 2 yrs. This was simply a cash grab by the dude who's initials are on the stock Id.
Old 04-03-2024, 03:25 PM   #14
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... OR Trump sells His shares or somebody else perchases
the company... Maybe Mr. Musk... No worrys there, Lucas.
If I do see (former) President Trump this weekend, you can
surely count on me to ask IF yer "DJT" investment is secure.

#### Salty
Old 04-15-2024, 11:38 PM   #15
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Shorting stocks has never been more fun for me. This shit Trump stock is so desperate for cash that now it is diluting shareholders to get more cash. Pretty awesome when you are shorting a garbage stock, and it drops almost 20% in one day. Damn, that Trump really is the true measure of success. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
What is your price target for the end of April ?
Sorry I missed your question. At the end of this month, I would say about $10-$15. This company can only realistically generate cash from financing and not from its operations. That's not investable IMO. If your ebitda is a joke on your P&L statement, the stock is basically worthless to any investor who knows what they are doing. Clueless MAGA emotional investors can only sustain this worthless stock for so long before reality arrives because the income statement never lies.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women