Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160454
Yssup Rider59884
gman4452910
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47495
pyramider46370
bambino40302
CryptKicker37077
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #16
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

there should be one for all the guys that do it also, you wanna bitch when a girl does it but its ok when you do...awh fuck it she aint nothing but a hooker why does it matter if i show or not. yall seem to forget sometimes that our job is more time consuming and tedious than you could imagine, not bitching about my job because i love it but if we dont text all day long or just shoot the shit with you on the phone or offer you a coupon cuz your broke then fucking deal with it...i thought i was the one with the pussy here.
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 06:33 PM   #17
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

and another thing dont beg its unatractive
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #18
slowrider69
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I think girls and guys should post NCNS. There could be very valid reasons for it but it is a way for those who are on a time table to know who may have problems. I am not sure it is a big deal to everyone anyway. We all have complications but in the end respect for others is important. If a guy or girl is a habitual no show person then we all need to know.

I think the NCNS party like in this case can explain the reason for problems. Then we can all make up our own mind. The problem is not everyone is honest about a NCNS occurring or the reason for it. Plus as HTH said if you do your homework and get upset that a person who NCNS does it to you then you are just dumb. It is obvious that SS has some issues and we should be aware of these but at the same time guys we need to hold guys feet to the same fire for being NCNS people to the ladies of the board.

Best of luck to you SS with your situations. You are worth another try IMHO.
slowrider69 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 07:25 PM   #19
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

There is a place for the guys.... Right here in Coed just like this one.
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2011, 11:46 PM   #20
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Sarah.... you and any other provider is encouraged to post your NCNS's here just as the hobbyist are..... these are put here, and NOT the review section so that the provider has the opportunity to state her side of the story... feel free to do so, but please keep things civil while doing so..... shit happens... we all know this.... he has a right to be mad, just as you have the right to explain the reason for the incident......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:41 AM   #21
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews
Default One hell of a response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seductivesarah View Post
I was having some trouble with my ex husband at he time and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!!
Quote:
there should be one for all the guys that do it also, you wanna bitch when a girl does it but its ok when you do...awh fuck it she aint nothing but a hooker why does it matter if i show or not. yall seem to forget sometimes that our job is more time consuming and tedious than you could imagine, not bitching about my job because i love it but if we dont text all day long or just shoot the shit with you on the phone or offer you a coupon cuz your broke then fucking deal with it...i thought i was the one with the pussy here.
She didn't deny it like most ladies would. She simply said "YALL do it so can I". I am very intrigued and in love now - Wow!
Sarah you've been the talk among some of my favorite guys. If you ever decide to tour the Carolinas - I'd love to take you out/hangout and introduce you to some of my friends. Have a wonderful day and I hope you get things sorted out at home.
Naomi4u is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:38 AM   #22
tyboy1
Premium Access

Encounters: 33

There is no excuse for a NCNS. Doesn't matter who does it, the girl or the guy. Like dude said shit happens and if it does a simple call or text is all that needs to be done.
tyboy1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 06:52 AM   #23
tomsview
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
I was having some trouble with my ex husband at he time and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!!

whoa (...moving away at a brisk pace)
Now I'm damn sure I don't want any of that.
tomsview is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:40 PM   #24
MotoRider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Wow!
MotoRider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 05:44 PM   #25
MotoRider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
and maybe we no call no show cuz your a fucking ass and want discounts and coupons and you constantly fucking barter no matter how many times we say no so why call when you dont hear the words coming out of my fucking mouth!!!!!
What kind of language is this? I don't think that this trashy language does you any good. Seriously. I feel sorry for you.
MotoRider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #26
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I like the trashy language.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:18 PM   #27
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

lol
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 10:29 PM   #28
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowrider69 View Post
I think girls and guys should post NCNS. There could be very valid reasons for it but it is a way for those who are on a time table to know who may have problems. I am not sure it is a big deal to everyone anyway. We all have complications but in the end respect for others is important. If a guy or girl is a habitual no show person then we all need to know.
yes, to take it a step further I think that they should be posted in one long continuous thread instead of a lot of smaller ones. I guess it happens more than I thought.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #29
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

I'm sure the lovely and sweet statements you have posted will endear you to the type of gentlemen that do not NS/NC; and if something comes up will try to immediately (not defined as the next day) let you know. Been there, done the NC with you till next day after setting something up.

Get your act together, then worry about others and their acts. Not vice versa R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #30
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am in lust.
dearhunter is offline   Quote

View Additional Encounters and Image Galleries
seductivesarah

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women