Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47513
pyramider46370
bambino40309
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 12-14-2010, 05:06 AM   #1
jfarmer
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11
Default The dissapearing act

Being a guy who loves multiple hour dates I try my best to contact the provider of my choice a day or two ahead of time to let her know that I would be interested in meeting her.I also tend to want to exchange an email or two for comfort reasons before I drop a pile of money on someone,just a couple of messages,its not like I want to know her life story or anything like that.Anyway this past week I had it happen twice,one was a reputable provider and one was a relative unknown,my question is if I have taken the time to contact and set it up and all was well,the meeting was set,the time and day were set and then"shazam" gone with the wind,whats up here??
jfarmer is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:44 AM   #2
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Could be numerous reasons, but most of the time it comes down to a three reasons:

1. Better offer
2. Not comfortable with you
3. Flakes

Now granted the ladies should've contacted you, but this is a weird business. Both providers and hobbyists do the NC/NS or after setting the appointment, just not following through with it.

It sucks, I know. But, you learn a lesson about that provider. So, my advice is to move on and find another provider who will follow through.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 06:00 AM   #3
jfarmer
Account Disabled

Thanks for the insight,I have cancelled a date or two but always plenty ahead of time,I try to be conciterate to everyone and 99% of the time Im there as promised,I have one of those wonderful jobs that when the phone rings you jump.so sometimes I have to cancel. I did get a text from one of the above mentioned this morning that she was still interested but heck its 3 days after the fact.I waited around all day Saturday called her numerous times and finally gave up..oh well her loss..makes me remember why I keep the circle small I guess.anyway thanks Elana
Old 12-14-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
John Bull
Valued Poster

I've noticed that some providers don't feel the need to abide by common courtesy and return phone calls, emails etc. or notify clients when they can't make it. And my number one peeve - let you show up and then don't answer the door or the second phone.
Haven't personally had that happen in a long time but still pisses me off.
Having said all that, I just chalk it up to immaturity and Don't Ever Call Them Again!!
John Bull is offline   Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 05:40 PM   #5
jfarmer
Account Disabled

I guess they dont realize there are plenty of really good providers out there who do communicate in a timely manner,I promise you I will not suffer because of their ignorance and lack of common courtesy. seems like Omaha is in some sort of slump right now? could just be Im too damn picky...??...

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women