Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47525
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-10-2018, 08:32 AM   #1
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Beware of Nasty Kaylen 8167996882, I'm about to vomit aka Sexy Kaylen

Okay so I was thirsty still after my round with Kennedi.It had been 6 months without sex before Kaylen.I call and call and I found a cute girl from California.We were supposed to meet at my place but she never showed.So I found Kaylen.Here are some of her pics at this link https://www.eroticmonkey.com/kaylen-...-281990#erotic .Okay we talk on the phone on how I was stood up.She says she has a client coming in 15 minutes.I say ok I'll wait.Now as I've and we have seen from the pics I'm expecting a 26-34 year old milf.Okay she gets to my place.What do I see?A 5'6 obese chubby scarred face 50 something year old ********** looking chick in a dirty black T-shirt and jeans.I'm a nice guy so against my better judgment,I welcome her into my home.She reeks of cigarette smoke.She is nice but WTF!!! I give her the donation.She undresses to reveal a fat stomach scars all over cher body yuck.You know she has kids.We start with a bbbj she goes down but then I say stop.She remarks at how well. Endowed I'm.I say put on the cover,she does.I say let's do mish.Im about to do Mish when I notice......Semen in her vagina.I quickly told her to please leave.She said it was her getting wet from bj.But I know better.I walk her to the front door and then text her saying unpleasant things about her being Nasty and having misleading pics.Seriously you let clients Nut in you? We argued, she called me a racial slur.Come on KC, this hag is a legend? She is not on Eccie. but still I saw Skye from KC the other day.She looked like she **********.
From what I'm guessing I need to stay away from 30 year old white women like and I use the term "Sexy" loosely Sexy Kaylen.Barf!!!! ������������������������������ ������������������������������ ��������

#15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:37 AM   #2
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Not to mention she ********** was missing teeth
Old 03-10-2018, 08:58 AM   #3
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved here from Alerts.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:34 AM   #4
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

While she may be a legend, that does not exclude you from doing your homework. There are enough pics of her floating around that look youthful and otherwise. As far as what may or may not be going on with her body, reviews/posts would have revealed that info.
Old 03-10-2018, 10:50 AM   #5
KCAsianDude
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Damn... Kaylen is about 30 something. I guess she ages badly. Saw her when I first got into the hobby about 3-4 years ago she was ok back then. Lots of drama but can suck a mean dick
Old 03-10-2018, 11:20 AM   #6
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCAsianDude View Post
Damn... Kaylen is about 30 something. I guess she ages badly. Saw her when I first got into the hobby about 3-4 years ago she was ok back then. Lots of drama but can suck a mean dick
I agree she said she was on Eccie I looked but couldn't find her.She said she has 600 reviews.But your right I never asked her where they exactly were.I'm still getting over the traumatic shock
Old 03-10-2018, 11:25 AM   #7
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

@asian dude
If she is 30ish then I'm 17.This chick is nasty if she is a Legend from KC then what does that say about KC? This is on me.Im doing only Eccie for now on.No exceptions
Old 03-10-2018, 11:28 AM   #8
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

That lady is no 30 man
Old 03-10-2018, 11:57 AM   #9
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
she was almost beaten to death a couple of years ago by a hobbyist. You can say what you saw but I'd lay off the speculation and invective.
See above
Old 03-10-2018, 12:39 PM   #10
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

I was jumped and robbed by a pimp and provider in Omaha.Still trying posting misleading pics is wrong
Old 03-10-2018, 01:53 PM   #11
Wizard of Ahhhhs
Premium Access

Encounters: 25

It's no secret I have never been a Kaylen fan, but... you've beaten her up enough in this thread, maldo. We hear your frustration, dude... Enough, already...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
...if she is a Legend from KC then what does that say about KC?
What it says is we have plenty of currently awesome KC ladies... if you do you due diligence and your homework!!
Quote:
...This is on me.Im doing only Eccie for now on.No exceptions
There ya go, buddy... Excellent idea...

Play safely....
Old 03-10-2018, 02:59 PM   #12
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

YrI'm just trying to get those images out of my head. Seems like the more pleasing providers are visiting from out of town. I.e Vegas LA Chicago etc I should put an ISO out I've yet to find one from KC who absolutely pleases me
Old 03-10-2018, 03:40 PM   #13
whatstheplay
Valued Poster

Quote:
...........Seems like the more pleasing providers are visiting from out of town. I.e Vegas LA Chicago etc I should put an ISO out I've yet to find one from KC who absolutely pleases me

The only reason you know the out of town providers are more pleasing, would be becasue you've take a chance on them and it worked out.

As for Kaylen's declining looks, it is what it is; I haven't seen her i years. But it's no secret she knows how to suck a dick and get down.

There are excellent providers in KC, but you still have to do your homework. The moral of the story is, you won't know how pleasing they are until it's time too leave....AND, hopefully your wallet didn't take a hit for no reason.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:26 PM   #14
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Since when does my wallet not take a hit? Just I've never seen any girls off here in from KC except Mia Sorella be worthy of a exclusive title
Old 03-10-2018, 04:57 PM   #15
BigDeal
Valued Poster

Kusmaldo...you have been on here for 8 years and to act like you never heard, seen, followed anything on Kaylen falls on you.
So to start a thread to bash on a provider when youve had all the time in the world to do your research...is on you not Kaylen.
I am sure you are quite the stud
And any girl would be lucky to be in your presence
Shame on you and...
Leave the girl alone and move along...imo
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women