Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160346
Yssup Rider59858
gman4452872
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47443
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35194
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you support Luigi/Optimator as a MOD?
Of Course! 7 22.58%
Naw. 23 74.19%
I'm undecided. Let's see what else he can "fix" for us first. 1 3.23%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2015, 09:38 PM   #31
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

After having a member threaten to "come down to my shop" so we could talk, there's no way in Hell! And all the more reason for me to stay away from mixers!

Who told him where I work, I don't know! I can imagine the conversation went something like "that piece of shit works down at XYZ shop, maybe you should stop in and give him a piece of your mind!"

My response to the PM was, I'll meet you at Gators or the Palace, if you want to talk! Any of you other fucktards want to talk, I'll make you the same offer! Just PM me!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 11:54 AM   #32
whatacrock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimator View Post
After having a member threaten to "come down to my shop" so we could talk, there's no way in Hell! And all the more reason for me to stay away from mixers!

Who told him where I work, I don't know! I can imagine the conversation went something like "that piece of shit works down at XYZ shop, maybe you should stop in and give him a piece of your mind!"

My response to the PM was, I'll meet you at Gators or the Palace, if you want to talk! Any of you other fucktards want to talk, I'll make you the same offer! Just PM me!
I still think you're a cock sucking kiss-ass, but who is the stupid fuck that is dumb enough to threaten you on a fat old 60 yr old "I made her cum 6 times " forum? I have an idea.. there's a few self proclaimed bad asses on here... Always threatening to meet up or kick some ass or post a stupid gay meme that's not even funny...yada yada yada. These old fat fucks should be worrying if their heart medicine prescription got refilled or if their oxygen tank needs maintenance. I swear... There's some real dumb asses in here. I've come to realize there's nothing but a bunch of old fat ready to kick the bucket hypocrites on here. Yea.. and fuck you to.
whatacrock is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:37 PM   #33
Mcklipsch
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Do we know if Louigi actually received this PM from a Member that he claims he received. Or is Louigi making up a story in a attempt to garner sympathy from Members of the South Texas Section to deflect from the Shit Storm that he & Whispers caused.

If The PM is Real, Louigi did not state that the Member had threatened him with physical harm, he stated the member wanted to talk to him. Whatacrock, I think you might possibly be making a false assumption of possible physical harm to Louigi. I don't condone violence & if a Member has actually threatened physical harm to Louigi. That Member needs to Chill the Fuck Out & don't do anything stupid that would land yourself in Nueces County Jail with an Assault Charge.
Mcklipsch is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:41 PM   #34
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatacrock View Post
I still think you're a cock sucking kiss-ass, but who is the stupid fuck that is dumb enough to threaten you on a fat old 60 yr old "I made her cum 6 times " forum? I have an idea.. there's a few self proclaimed bad asses on here... Always threatening to meet up or kick some ass or post a stupid gay meme that's not even funny...yada yada yada. These old fat fucks should be worrying if their heart medicine prescription got refilled or if their oxygen tank needs maintenance. I swear... There's some real dumb asses in here. I've come to realize there's nothing but a bunch of old fat ready to kick the bucket hypocrites on here. Yea.. and fuck you to.
And for the record it was 7 times. And we aren't all old and violent. It's just the Internet tough guys that ruin it for the rest. Can't judge an entire group by a few bad apples. But it is unfortunate that someone would do that to him. People are so sensitive.
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 01:46 PM   #35
Anonymous361
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Do we know if Louigi actually received this PM from a Member that he claims he received. Or is Louigi making up a story in a attempt to garner sympathy from Members of the South Texas Section.....
We do not and we wouldn't be able to know. Sharing PM's is against guidelines. So the only person that would know is a Mod if he reports it and they couldn't tell you if it was real either
Anonymous361 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:27 PM   #36
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcklipsch View Post
Do we know if Louigi actually received this PM from a Member that he claims he received. Or is Louigi making up a story in a attempt to garner sympathy from Members of the South Texas Section to deflect from the Shit Storm that he & Whispers caused.

If The PM is Real, Louigi did not state that the Member had threatened him with physical harm, he stated the member wanted to talk to him. Whatacrock, I think you might possibly be making a false assumption of possible physical harm to Louigi. I don't condone violence & if a Member has actually threatened physical harm to Louigi. That Member needs to Chill the Fuck Out & don't do anything stupid that would land yourself in Nueces County Jail with an Assault Charge.
Well it certainly wasn't me, I am in Florida until who knows? Plus I have no idea where he works nor have any desire to know. Workboat people don't do well with sail-boaters.
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:29 PM   #37
capitan1962
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChip View Post
We do not and we wouldn't be able to know. Sharing PM's is against guidelines. So the only person that would know is a Mod if he reports it and they couldn't tell you if it was real either
Pretty sure all of his brownie points with our local mod have been cashed in like a book of S & H green stamps.
Old 11-27-2015, 02:34 PM   #38
Guest110516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitan1962 View Post
Pretty sure all of his brownie points with our local mod have been cashed in like a book of S & H green stamps.
Agreed, but supposedly, when one RTMs "It would get seen by all MODs and Admins that way....." and one can RTM a PM.
Guest110516 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 02:54 PM   #39
capitan1962
Premium Access

After showing his ass for several days he still refers to us as fucktards. I guess years of being intimidated has given him a complex. That and the internet has created the luxury of being able to say anything you want to without having to ever see the people you insult. It has been quite entertaining to say the least.
Old 11-27-2015, 06:38 PM   #40
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And all the more reason for me to stay away from mixers!

Let me know and I'll take you off my list for the next Meet & Greet, aka mixers...

Although, you just made this easy for the next social, I guess we could just all PM you for the same date. We just need to coordinate the location. :-)

Cheers
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2015, 10:39 PM   #41
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Where to start?

At a 5'10" and 155 lb, I can hardly be described as fat! Now at 65, old yes!

I don't why I'd be looking for sympathy, as the most hated monger in ST! I'm sure there's nothing a lot of you fuckers would like more than hear some thug ass member had whooped my ass!

As for meeting Capitan, I'm sure he's been in more brawls and kicked more asses than all the mongers in ST! That's his solution to any disagreement! He's never liked me, and it's never bothered me! I do think it hilarious that he thinks I'm intimidated by the likes of him!

As I've said, anyone who wants to meet me face to face I will be happy to work it out so we can meet somewhere that serves Guiness!

From a recent PM by the fucktard that wanted to meet me at work to "talk," but now has let 3 invitations fall silent! "I always wonder how guys like you act when you are within arms reach in real life." Kind of makes you wonder why it's important to be within arms reach - oh wait, so maybe he could smack me!"

As for threatening icky members, the rules are clear on threats of outing! If a member threatens to out RW info of a member, the ban hammer will fall! However, if a member threatens to out your hobby life to the real world, no problem! Get that, I know it's confusing?
Old 11-28-2015, 05:42 AM   #42
capitan1962
Premium Access

You are right Louigi I don't like you worth a damn simply because you are always trying to start shit. That list was much longer than just myself before you really started showing your ass. As for feeding into your little storm here I am done with you. I have better things to do than waste time with your dumb ass. Post all you want to, I am done with you and your bullshit.
Old 11-28-2015, 08:55 AM   #43
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post
Let me know and I'll take you off my list for the next Meet & Greet, aka mixers...

Although, you just made this easy for the next social, I guess we could just all PM you for the same date. We just need to coordinate the location. :-)

Cheers
I may well attend the next social, so I can be "in arms reach" of the childish thugs that want to kick my ass
Old 11-28-2015, 10:39 AM   #44
hobbylover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I may well attend the next social, so I can be "in arms reach" of the childish thugs that want to kick my ass
I'm sure there will be folks just waiting to talk to you in person, although interacting in RL instead of behind a keyboard makes even the most abrasive online persona more amenable.

I'm going to have a Spaten today at the Flying Saucer in SA in your honor. If I start stirring shit on the board later today we'll know why!
hobbylover is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2015, 11:57 AM   #45
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbylover View Post

I'm going to have a Spaten today at the Flying Saucer in SA in your honor. If I start stirring shit on the board later today we'll know why!
Better yet, they have Delerium Tremens.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women