Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > The Sandbox-South Texas
The Sandbox-South Texas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 11-07-2012, 05:50 AM   #16
rlbg64
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I vote Libertarian. Gary Johnson is for decriminalization of pot and prostitution.
rlbg64 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:49 AM   #17
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 51

The economy will do better than if Romney's slash and burn economics were the order of the day.
And yes, I will still have my guns!!
rjdiner is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #18
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

I hope your right rj,,, but i don't have a lot of faith in what i have seen for the last 4 years.
Damn, your Bears are 7 and 1 , and Obama gets re elected. You're having a hell of a week.
Mr. Smith111 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #19
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
I hope your right rj,,, but i don't have a lot of faith in what i have seen for the last 4 years.
Damn, your Bears are 7 and 1 , and Obama gets re elected. You're having a hell of a week.
Well I'm of the school that if weren't for the stimulus package we would be in a lot worse shape than we currently are. There's no way to prove or disprove that of course. I'll just hang my hat with Nobel Prize winning economist, Paul Krugman, on that point. Frankly, it should have been a bigger stimulus package and we would be doing better now.

As for the Bears, I'll be rooting against them Sunday night when they play the Texans but I don't think it will matter. It should be a good game though.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:09 PM   #20
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarr View Post
I saw the debates and I do my on thinking I make informed decisions, you sir must have drank Mr Obamas punch. We will now have to see what the next 4 years bring, and I'm pretty confident it's going to bigger deficits, higher taxes and a failing economy.
+ 1
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #21
gomezaddams59
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 8
Default Voting

Dig deeper rj. One more Supreme Court Justice and the Second Amendment is bye-bye. Go to the source in the Illinois records. He is more anti than Hillary and her crowd.
gomezaddams59 is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 06:11 PM   #22
Majestycctx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 18308
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjdiner View Post
Well I'm of the school that if weren't for the stimulus package we would be in a lot worse shape than we currently are. There's no way to prove or disprove that of course. I'll just hang my hat with Nobel Prize winning economist, Paul Krugman, on that point. Frankly, it should have been a bigger stimulus package and we would be doing better now.

As for the Bears, I'll be rooting against them Sunday night when they play the Texans but I don't think it will matter. It should be a good game though.

GO TEXANS!!!!!

I don't think it matters who voted for who and why. I only say this because the way I see it, WE WILL ALL BE SCREWED no matter who got elected. Plus THE MIDDLE MAN always gets screwed.

ONLY IN AMERICA.
Majestycctx is offline   Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:45 PM   #23
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomezaddams59 View Post
Dig deeper rj. One more Supreme Court Justice and the Second Amendment is bye-bye. Go to the source in the Illinois records. He is more anti than Hillary and her crowd.
The Dems have given up on gun control for the most part. That's why you have nothing to worry about. Now if all you paranoid fuckers would quit tryin' to corner the market on ammunition, I might be able to target shoot more with my Glock, But that shit is expensive now.

You guys keep trying to invent crap about Obama that you can't support with anything resembling evidence. I can tell you though if the Romneyites had won a woman's right to chose the size of her family would have been out the window.

Don't ever forget the Republicant party is run by the religious right nutballs who give them their marching orders every day. These are the same nutballs LE caters to when they set up a sting to bust us for hobbying. I could never understand how the hobby community can support a party run by the lunatic fringe who wants to put you in jail for fucking.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #24
rlbg64
Valued Poster

Hey RJ, you ever hear of Fast and Furious? It was a plan to demonize the 2nd amendment to help usher in new gun legislation. I've posted a link from a liberal media outlet boasting about Obama supporting the new UN Arms Treaty.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/49734892
Old 11-08-2012, 01:29 AM   #25
capitan1962
Premium Access

Encounters: 157

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqfDqDB8uzE
capitan1962 is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:53 AM   #26
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Quote:
The Dems have given up on gun control for the most part. That's why you have nothing to worry about. Now if all you paranoid fuckers would quit tryin' to corner the market on ammunition, I might be able to target shoot more with my Glock, But that shit is expensive now.

You guys keep trying to invent crap about Obama that you can't support with anything resembling evidence. I can tell you though if the Romneyites had won a woman's right to chose the size of her family would have been out the window.

Don't ever forget the Republicant party is run by the religious right nutballs who give them their marching orders every day. These are the same nutballs LE caters to when they set up a sting to bust us for hobbying. I could never understand how the hobby community can support a party run by the lunatic fringe who wants to put you in jail for fucking.
I don't believe that the democrats have given up on gun control at all. I believe it has been put on the back burner a little and the press has chosen not to publicize it as much. Thats how they get the vote of the gun toting liberal.
I also don't believe republicans are run by the religious right, though we do have some nutballs. If you look hard to the left you see plenty of extremism and nutballs too.
I also think racking up huge debt is not the way to fix being broke.
I guess we have the next four years to see how it plays out.
Old 11-08-2012, 06:59 AM   #27
ccsugardaddy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Thankful us Republicans have retained control of the House,at least we can block his B.S. for a couple more years!!!! Watch out the Tea Party is gonna get ya'll R.J.,lmfao!
ccsugardaddy is offline   Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:20 AM   #28
rjdiner
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbg64 View Post
Hey RJ, you ever hear of Fast and Furious? It was a plan to demonize the 2nd amendment to help usher in new gun legislation. I've posted a link from a liberal media outlet boasting about Obama supporting the new UN Arms Treaty.
http://www.cnbc.com/id/49734892
You mean UN arms control issues are now part of the second ammendment conversation. I don't even know know how to respond the that. Those dots do not connect except in the mind of the paranoids like Rush and Glenn Beck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111 View Post
I don't believe that the democrats have given up on gun control at all. I believe it has been put on the back burner a little and the press has chosen not to publicize it as much. Thats how they get the vote of the gun toting liberal.
I also don't believe republicans are run by the religious right, though we do have some nutballs. If you look hard to the left you see plenty of extremism and nutballs too.
I also think racking up huge debt is not the way to fix being broke.
I guess we have the next four years to see how it plays out.
There has been NO mention of gun control in the Democratic platform in a long time. If there had been, the right wing media would have jumped all over it. So, I say offer me some proof that anti-gun sentiment exists in the Democratic party. You can't. because it doesn't exist except in the fearful minds of the Obama haters.

Also, the Republicant party is the step and fetch bitch of the Ralph Reeds and James Dobsons of the religious right. Without the support of these zealots the Republicants would have no shot on the national stage and they know it. So they carry the water for a slew of crazies that want to replace the Constitutioin with the bible. If you really want a Theocracy like Iran/Iraq, these are your guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccsugardaddy View Post
Thankful us Republicans have retained control of the House,at least we can block his B.S. for a couple more years!!!! Watch out the Tea Party is gonna get ya'll R.J.,lmfao!
Yeah, thanks to the Republicants we have done nothing in the past two years because they would have rather have stopped everything than to accomplish something for the people they are supposed to represent. Your comment lies at the heart of the problem CCS. When the agenda is to obstruct instead of accomplish, I wouldn't be particularly proud of that. The Republicants can't and won't do it for another two years or they'll lose their House in 2014 and they know it. Just read todays headlines on how Boner and the Republicants are starting to mention the word "negotiate."

In the word of Elmer Fudd: Be afwaid. Be vewy vewy afwaid.

PS: Thanks Smitty for starting this post. You knew I couldn't resist this one didn't you? Always stirring the pot. LMAO
Your friend,
C. Cleaven
Old 11-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #29
rlbg64
Valued Poster

Quote:
You mean UN arms control issues are now part of the second ammendment conversation. I don't even know know how to respond the that. Those dots do not connect except in the mind of the paranoids like Rush and Glenn Beck.

There has been NO mention of gun control in the Democratic platform in a long time. If there had been, the right wing media would have jumped all over it. So, I say offer me some proof that anti-gun sentiment exists in the Democratic party. You can't. because it doesn't exist except in the fearful minds of the Obama haters.

Also, the Republicant party is the step and fetch bitch of the Ralph Reeds and James Dobsons of the religious right. Without the support of these zealots the Republicants would have no shot on the national stage and they know it. So they carry the water for a slew of crazies that want to replace the Constitutioin with the bible. If you really want a Theocracy like Iran/Iraq, these are your guys.

Yeah, thanks to the Republicants we have done nothing in the past two years because they would have rather have stopped everything than to accomplish something for the people they are supposed to represent. Your comment lies at the heart of the problem CCS. When the agenda is to obstruct instead of accomplish, I wouldn't be particularly proud of that. The Republicants can't and won't do it for another two years or they'll lose their House in 2014 and they know it. Just read todays headlines on how Boner and the Republicants are starting to mention the word "negotiate."

In the word of Elmer Fudd: Be afwaid. Be vewy vewy afwaid.

PS: Thanks Smitty for starting this post. You knew I couldn't resist this one didn't you? Always stirring the pot. LMAO
Your friend,
C. Cleaven

I love how you skip right past Fast and Furious. Obama's Justice Department got caught selling the guns to Mexican Drug Cartels that were used to kill Americans.Yes the UN Arms Treaty is relevant because you are talking about the President who bows to Saudi Princes and Chinese Premiers. He is constantly trying to sell us out to the UN. Also he signed NDAA, the Patriot Act, expanded this phony war on drugs, expanded the wars, and kept Guantanamo Bay open. All the foodstamp queens should love this. Obama is already floating the idea of implementing a "carbon tax" to raise revenue. A tax for breathing. Another UN idea to bankrupt people.

I'm not a Republican either. I just recognize a rat when i see one. Romney wouldn't have been any better. Another shill for Goldman Sachs, just like Obama.
Old 11-08-2012, 03:09 PM   #30
Mr. Smith111
Account Disabled

Hmmmm

Here's the truth that you need to know right now:
Obama's Past Proves His Future Anti-Gun Plans
Barack Obama and his national media cheerleaders will never admit it, but Obama has spent his entire political career—over 16 years—proposing, promoting or secretly supporting the most radical anti-firearm-freedom policies you can imagine.
Gun bans. Ammunition bans. Punitive taxes on firearms and ammunition. Bans on the use of firearms in self-defense, even in your own home.
I hope you weren’t fooled by the Obama campaign's slick slogans and promises to protect your rights. I hope your friends, family and fellow gun owners and hunters weren’t fooled. Don't believe the lies put out by the "mainstream" media lie to you, either.
The Obama re-election machine will try to downplay or deny Obama's lifelong history of attacking your Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms—and then the national media will swear to those lies— Here let’s set the record straight by citing chapter and verse of the truth.
And the documented truth is that his proposals, his votes, his positions and his public statements over the years all prove that Barack Obama is the most anti-gun president ever to occupy the Oval Office.
Just look at Obama's history:
· Obama supports ban on the manufacture, sale and possession of all handguns (1996).
· Obama endorses ban on the sale or transfer of all semi-automatic firearms (1998).
· Obama supports 500 percent, increase in taxes on both guns and ammunition (1999).
· Obama proposes banning gun stores within five miles of any school or park (1999).
· Obama co-sponsors legislation limiting gun purchases to "one gun a month" ('999).
· Obama serves on board of directors of the radically anti-gun Joyce Foundation (1994-2002). • Obama votes to ban hundreds of common, conventional rifles and shotguns (2003).
· Obama votes to prosecute victims who use guns for self-defense in their homes (2004).
· Obama backs federal law to abolish Right-to-Carry nationwide (2004). • Obama votes to ban common rifle ammunition (2005).
· Obama votes to expose U.S. gun industry to potentially bankrupting lawsuits (2005).
· Obama votes to reject pro-Second Amendment Supreme Court Justices John Roberts and Samuel Alito (2005 and 2006).
· Obama supports Washington, D.C., ban on guns in the home for self-defense and refuses to sign bipartisan "friend of the court" brief urging Supreme Court to overturn it (2008).
· Obama votes to jeopardize federal criminal investigations by opening up sensitive BATFE gun-trace data for manipulation by anti-gun politicians (2008).
If you think that's bad, well, let me tell you something, you ain't se nothin' yet. Because those are just things Obama did before he occupied the Oval Office.
Since then, he's continued to indulge his contempt for your right to keep and bear arms—sometimes openly, sometimes covertly, but always with an eye to the long-term goal.
Obama's First Term Sets The Stage For His Second Act: Second Amendment Rampage
Although Obama tried to run from anti-gun record throughout his 2c election campaign, as soon as he'd won the election, he went back to anti-gun roots.
For example, Obama recently admitted—once again—his desire to re-impose the failed Clinton semi-automatic gun bans, a policy that he has supported, either quietly or covertly, since the day he won the presidency.
For evidence, all you had to do look at the Obama transition tear website—at change.gov—which I one of the incoming president's agenda items, "making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent.”
The Obama administration's bigotry was on full display even its employment application questionnaire which asked applicants, "Do you members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage”
Obama’s stance on your firearms and freedom was also clear from the anti-gun, anti-hunting radicals he appointed to his cabinet.
From Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel, to regulatory czar Cass Sunstein—who said that all sport hunting should be banned—to Attorney General Eric Holder, whose contempt for your gun rights ended up with him being found in contempt of Congress. It isn't hard to see what Obama has in mind and the lengths he's willing to go to take your guns.
Consider this string of seemingly unrelated events:
Less than three months after his presidential inauguration, Obama claimed that Mexico’s drug war "is being waged with guns purchased in the United States ... more than 90 percent of the guns recovered in Mexico come from the United States ..”
Almost simultaneously, officials throughout Washington were suddenly all spouting the same 90 percent nonsense, from Hillary Clinton and Eric Holder to U.S. Senators Dianne Feinstein and Dick Durbin.
Conspiracy To Excise Second Amendment Freedom?
Behind the scenes, the Obama Justice Department was engaged in a deadly scheme dubbed "Operation Fast and Furious” in which agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives allowed thousands and thousands of firearms to "walk" across the border into the hands of Mexican drug cartels.
There was no coordination with Mexican authorities. Thousands of firearms were allowed to simply disappear—that is, until they turned up at crime scenes on both sides of the border, including hundreds of killings in Mexico, and the murder of U.S. Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.
The Justice Department officials used "Fast and Furious" to try to make Obama’s claim true—that 90 percent of the crime guns in Mexico come from the United States.
They have used the hundreds of murders committed with "Fast and Furious" guns as justification for Obama's order imposing gun registration on rifle buyers in four Southwestern states.
If "Fast and Furious" was just an innocent but misguided screw-up —as Attorney General Holder repeatedly claimed—then why did he refuse to release subpoenaed documents and stonewall Congress for well over a year?
If the scheme had no ulterior motive and no supervision or even knowledge from above, as Holder and Obama repeatedly claimed, then why did Obama invoke "executive privilege" to block the release of thousands of White House documents related to the scandal?
What are the president and the attorney general hiding? Why are they so afraid of revealing the truth?
And why have they shown such a clear contempt for the rule of law in so many ways over the past four years?
If they really want to protect the American people, why have they refused to enforce federal immigration laws? Why have they allowed Mexico's violent drug cartels to infest hundreds of American communities?
If they really want to reduce armed violent crime, then why did prosecutions of federal gun crimes bottom out on their watch?
Obama got re-elected and we’ll never know the truth.
An Anti-Gun Supreme Court Can Take Your Guns Without A Fight
In his first term, Barack Obama has stacked the U.S. Supreme Court with two of the most radically anti-gun justices in the U.S. history—Justices Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan.
During Senate confirmation hearings, both Sotomayor and Kagan used the same code phrase—"settled law"—to suggest they would support the precedent, set by the Court in District of Columbia v. Heller, that the Second Amendment is your fundamental individual right.
Yet after she was confirmed to the Supreme Court by the U.S. Senate, Justice Sotomayor showed her true colors and did just the opposite of what she'd said, voting in McDonald v. Chicago to allow big-city bureaucrats to deny the Second Amendment rights of residents!
And if Elena Kagan's past history is any indication, I'll bet you she'll do the same thing the first chance she gets.
But here's the much bigger and more frightening point: Both of our recent landmark victories for the Second Amendment in the U.S. Supreme Court have been won by a margin of just one vote.
If just one Supreme Court justice had voted the other way, both of those victories for firearm freedom would have been profound, permanent and precedent-setting defeats.
Worse yet, now that Obama won re-election on Nov. 6, over the next four years he will very likely get to appoint three more Supreme Court justices.
Do the math yourself: Your Second Amendment rights are finished.
Together with anti-gun Sotomayor and Kagan, Obama’s next three justices could command strong majority rule over the Supreme Court for a generation or more.
An Obama-stacked Supreme Court will not protect your 2nd Amendment rights from a United Nations gun-ban treaty that denies you those rights.
An Obama Supreme Court will not overrule the president – he will continue to abuse executive privilege, exploit executive power and refuse to abide by the rule of law.
With four more years your firearm freedoms are gone. And we’ll spend the rest of our lives mourning the freedom we’ve lost.
This intrusion on freedom is the same kind of Obama arrogance that says, "I know better than you how you should live your life."
Every freedom we cherish Americans is endangered -- Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.
It's all on the line: Your firearms, your freedoms, all of the principles and solemn ideals have made America a beacon of hope for people around the world for centuries—it's all in danger of being lost now that Obama has won re-election.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women