Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #121
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Italia has always been a team player and extremely kind hearted.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 08:32 PM   #122
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Any news?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:08 PM   #123
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

I am sorry but some a$$hole from north of Porter decided to put his Dodge front license plate into my trailer hitch at about 20 mph. I will go check as soon as the adjuster gets me a rental.
O'Mike is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:22 PM   #124
AlexisSoftTouch
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 114
My ECCIE Reviews

Ah Mike,,, sorry to hear that.. Hope you are okay...
AlexisSoftTouch is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 12:43 AM   #125
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3

Sorry O'Mike that really sucks, hope you get everything worked out.

Did the 'a$$hole from north of Porter' at least HONK?

Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 08:18 AM   #126
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry about your automotive bump, O'Mike. And here I was hoping you'd be bumping MY bumper next. Alas, guess I'll have to settle for bumping this thread.

I just returned from my Cozumel trip ( big snorkels and deep dives) and am a bleary, weary, Irish lass. (Hmmm, for some odd reason, my body doesn't seem to process Margaritas as well as it does Jameson Whiskey.) I will try to get by this afternoon or tomorrow. Wonder if Surcher would like a bottle of tequila?
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:13 AM   #127
O'Mike
Premium Access

I am ok, but I will try to drive to see Surcher this afternoon. No Honk, and he claims it is my fault. Fortunately the two ladies who I probably need to see the most (for pain and frustration/stress) have chimed in already
Old 02-19-2010, 12:27 PM   #128
TexasGator
Sexual Liber🐊ator

Default UPDATE!

UPDATE!

I just hung up with our friend who has been transferred to a different hospital. The good news is he was able to talk and is off the ventilator. He is, however, far from out of the woods. He is extremely weak, still in ICU, and one lung is still filling with fluids. He is eating again but unfortunately, they fear he may have pulmonary aspiration. In other words, a feeding tube is still a very real possibility, I am sorry to say. Let's hope not!

He asked me to please thank all the well-wishers for their thoughts and prayers. I told him about all of us assuming his avatar, and of course the "Boobs for surcher" campaign. He is grateful to all.

O'Mike is on his way to see him and I will see him either late tonight or over the weekend, if possible.
TexasGator is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:34 PM   #129
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Cool! Thancks for the good news, TxGator!
SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:52 PM   #130
TX Bulldog
Valued Poster

Thanks for the update TxGator. Here's to Surcher's continued progress.
TX Bulldog is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #131
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Very good news indeed. There are a lot of worse things than a feeding tube. The main thing is he's headed in the right direction .... back down in the gutter with the rest of us....
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #132
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

See what the power of Prayer Warriors can do?

Thanks TG.

Your'e a good man.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:39 PM   #133
O'Mike
Premium Access

Ok, just got back from spending some time with Surcher. TexasGator's update is just about the same as I have to report, however there are just a few more things to add.

He is doing remarkably better!!

While I was there they performed one test on him, and the results are that he can eat regular food!! For someone who has not had anything resembling real food in quite a while this is great news. I offered to run to the nearest steakhouse for a Rib-eye and baked potato, but he was hesitant about going too far too fast. He did mention that a slice of vegetarian pizza sounded pretty good in the near future.

He is able to talk normally now, and is very alert.

His cell phone is charging, and turned off. If you have that number, he will be checking messages later this evening.

We laughed about the avatar thing, and he can't wait to get his laptop delivered to him and get on here and see this thread among others. Expect that in the next day or so.

If you visited him in the previous hospital, he probably does not remember it.

Another good thing, forget what I said about the cards and letters previously, they have been kept and he will be getting them in the next day or so also.

I printed out the photos from the "Boobs for Surcher" thread and was able to get a few minutes with just us in the room to show him. Those he enjoyed!! TDLs boobs got a well deserved laugh from him. Some he recognized immediately, some he recognized after a minute or so, but he appreciated all of them!! Well, not real sure about the furry ones, but at least he saw them and it did not cause any issues with his heart rate

Unfortunately I was not able to leave the pictures with him, so he is expecting the real ones to visit soon. Yes, there was a couple of "Wow, she posted those?" He did notice the exceptions to normal posting practices by some, and that left a strong impression.

If you know him and want to visit, he wants to see you. Contact either TexasGator or myself and we will get you the details. (Give us a little time as I have not talked to TG in a few hours, and want to make sure he is comfortable with that) As far as the ladies head on over he is very anxious to see some of his girl friends.

Yeah, he is feeling a lot better, so ladies don't keep your distance.

It looks like big battle has been won, just finishing up on some of the little skirmishes out there.

Hopefully I will be able to see him this weekend again, and will post any news from that visit also.

Old 02-19-2010, 03:42 PM   #134
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

O'Mike,

You're also a good man!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:46 PM   #135
notanewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 99

Wonderful and thanks for the updates fellas.
notanewbie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women