Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Joplin/Springfield > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here.  Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2017, 04:06 PM   #1
katee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 155299
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Just curious.

Is it common for a gentleman to give a lady as a reference, and upon being contacted by the lady given the information, that the one who is to provide the reference,contacts the gentleman and offers her services at a lower price? Then he becomes MIA/NCNS? Which I have zero tolerance for.
Perhaps, it's just part of the business, but I do find it less than professional. And it says much about the gentleman. I understand that for ladies who rely solely on being a provider, that maybe they are scrambling to find business since the censorship of BP, but hey, perhaps, one should invest a little more in their own marketing.
No, I'm not going to lower my donation, as I believe it to be in line with the service.
I'm a girls girl, and try to support my fellow provider, also to provide a friendly reference for the gentlemen when requested. Maybe I will be reevaluating my method of business, if this is common.
So... gentleman, does this happen often?
Ladies, is it a common practice ?
I'd like to think it's an isolated incident, but maybe I'm missing the boat here. I'm contacted all the time for references, maybe I should join in this practice... nah.... not my style.
Rant over. Comments welcome.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 04:22 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ity has happened to me alot---but usuasllyy in Texas

some gals suck at this biz and have no couth!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 04:32 PM   #3
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Dallas.. from what I've read I'd be afraid to cross you.
Wyattholliday is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:19 PM   #4
leo57
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

It has never happened to me, but then I would never use a provider as a reference if I believed she was the type to do that. If I found out she did I probably would not see her again, just because I don't need the drama.
leo57 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 05:24 PM   #5
jstephenson
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

As a guy, I plan to always stick to any commitments I've made. If I get a "better offer", it'll have to wait as I've already made my plans. I'm in the hobby for the sake of variety so seeing lots of different providers will likely be important for me as I continue hobbying, however, I'd never want to burn a bridge like this with any provider. I think it would be nice to eventually have a large portfolio of nice providers I've already seen that I could call up on a whim whenever I'm in their area as variety is nice to have longterm but, if I've just had a bad couple of days and need to destress after work or something, I'd rather stick with someone I already know.

Just my two cents. No idea what parts of this, if any, would apply to other guys out there.
jstephenson is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 06:30 PM   #6
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstephenson View Post
As a guy, I plan to always stick to any commitments I've made. If I get a "better offer", it'll have to wait as I've already made my plans. I'm in the hobby for the sake of variety so seeing lots of different providers will likely be important for me as I continue hobbying, however, I'd never want to burn a bridge like this with any provider. I think it would be nice to eventually have a large portfolio of nice providers I've already seen that I could call up on a whim whenever I'm in their area as variety is nice to have longterm but, if I've just had a bad couple of days and need to destress after work or something, I'd rather stick with someone I already know.

Just my two cents. No idea what parts of this, if any, would apply to other guys out there.

Spoken like a TRUE gentleman.

Thanks for the input everyone. I didn't know if I was being overly sensitive or if my idea of professional protocol was askew ! I will continue to act in a non drama professional manner as I have in the past, and mark it up to SOME who
Are less than.
Actually just saved me the trouble of "weeding" out someone I wouldn't want to see anyway. So maybe I should thank her.
Stay safe everyone, enjoy the hobby as it was meant to be. Variety and that little thrill of the taboo.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:16 PM   #7
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
Ity has happened to me alot---but usuasllyy in Texas

some gals suck at this biz and have no couth!!

I "suck" too doll..
Just in a different way😉
katee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 08:24 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by katee View Post
I "suck" too doll..
Just in a different way😉

MMMMMM hell yeaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-14-2017, 08:59 PM   #9
Wyattholliday
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Uhhh would the two of you like to get a room? Maybe with me :-). I kid.. maybe!!!
Wyattholliday is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 09:19 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

MMM hell yeaaaahhh and I will be home end of next week!
Old 01-14-2017, 09:21 PM   #11
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Blast that provider
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:21 PM   #12
katee
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
Blast that provider
Please excuse my ignorance, but do you mean "out" her so everyone knows who she is?
I couldn't do that. Her providing might be her bread and butter, and for her to do that in the first place, just tells me that she evidently needed the funds worse than I did. My donation isn't the highest I've seen, and I certainly feel that I'm worth it. The ladies who have their donations set so low, I kind of feel sorry for them.
It upset me at the time, but when I look at it from a different view... it's just the small stuff.
So, like I said, I'll just mark it up to a lesson learned, and wish them the best.
katee is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2017, 10:47 PM   #13
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by katee View Post
Please excuse my ignorance, but do you mean "out" her so everyone knows who she is?
I couldn't do that. Her providing might be her bread and butter, and for her to do that in the first place, just tells me that she evidently needed the funds worse than I did. My donation isn't the highest I've seen, and I certainly feel that I'm worth it. The ladies who have their donations set so low, I kind of feel sorry for them.
It upset me at the time, but when I look at it from a different view... it's just the small stuff.
So, like I said, I'll just mark it up to a lesson learned, and wish them the best.
Outting a provider is revealing personal information..

Btw Genius

Well if you feel so sorry for whores start giving them money until you feel conent..
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:42 AM   #14
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

While it sucks for the individual missing out, it really is relatively common business practice anywhere. Kinna like a store's price match policy. However, most hobbyists tend to float around, anyhow, so I'd say they will eventually get to the higher rate, and who knows, just might like it and see the difference in quality of the provider who doesn't act like a snake.

I feel bad this happened to you, and now you know who not to fux with. Unfortunately, there will only be about 1:10,000,000 who will actually be loyal and good to the other girls in the industry. Most people will turn on a dime and will eventually say fuck you over money or love or something.... sucks, but gotta chalk it up to the game and keep it moving. You're a beautiful girl.... you've got this, regardless of speedbumps and roadblocks! I'm always here to bounce ideas and questions off of with a real world perspective... good luck and stay safe out hete, everyone!
Makayla of Missouri is offline   Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 09:14 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a request from a gent for my upcoming West Texas tour.......when I asked the provider about him,she says she does not know who he is.......BUT the gent says he has seen her numerous times and last visit was last month...he gave descriptive info only she would know................well he wrote me this morning that she did not want him to see anybody but her and she would see him at a dirt cheap price!...wtf!....well he is seeing my anyways!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women