Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59906
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47514
pyramider46370
bambino40310
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-01-2014, 08:21 AM   #31
Guest031919
Account Disabled

User ID: 99045
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Exactly...I know of two people that have been cured. Hopefully the afflicted person @ Walnut Hill and 75 will have the same outcome...and He didn't spread it in the week that he has been here in Dallas.

They aren't giving him any meds because they are supposedly out of it, though they did not have a problem finding it for the physicians/us citizens in Atlanta.

Just remember..that's HIS story..that he flew without symptoms. He lives in Liberia and was just visiting Dallas.
How do we know that as soon as he started getting sick, he did not hop a plane here..thinking he would get the best medicine?
Or maybe he is just afraid to admit that he was sick and flew, or sick and out mixing with people. thinking he might get in trouble..
I am also pretty confused about Presbyterian hospital. If a dude comes in and says "I just flew here from Liberia (the heart of the Eboloa outbreak) and I have a fever"
..WHY on earth would you send him home? Something is wrong there. They sent him back out into the public, infectious. for two days.
It does not make any sense.
Guest031919 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:40 AM   #32
Guest012018-1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie_May View Post
They aren't giving him any meds because they are supposedly out of it, though they did not have a problem finding it for the physicians/us citizens in Atlanta.

Just remember..that's HIS story..that he flew without symptoms. He lives in Liberia and was just visiting Dallas.
How do we know that as soon as he started getting sick, he did not hop a plane here..thinking he would get the best medicine?
Or maybe he is just afraid to admit that he was sick and flew, or sick and out mixing with people. thinking he might get in trouble..
I am also pretty confused about Presbyterian hospital. If a dude comes in and says "I just flew here from Liberia (the heart of the Eboloa outbreak) and I have a fever"
..WHY on earth would you send him home? Something is wrong there. They sent him back out into the public, infectious. for two days.
Not sure if everyone (including medical professionals) still relate to Ebola or it's geographical cluster. Hopefully this will be a wake up call.
Guest012018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 08:48 AM   #33
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Watching the news this morning.. the hospital is stating he did not mention anything about being in Liberia on his first visit. I just wonder how many people he was in contact with, within those 4 days. The ER guys who transported him to hospital have tested negative, although still under observation and restricted to there homes for a few days.

I think it would be a wise idea to release his photo and identity so those who came in contact with him, will know to get tested or watch for symptoms.

This really makes me rethink putting my fingers in certain places unmentioned..LOL
Even though I use gloves.. it is spread by feces as well.
That was honestly the first thought in my mind. There are many many well traveled men that us ladies meet on the regular.. you never know. They ask you to stick your fingers up there butt, and next thing you know you are sick. That is crazy!
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:05 AM   #34
Jackpotvinny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I think I'll be grounded for a bit, at least until I see how this plays out. Just like the web, one person gets it, spreads it to one other person who now takes domestic flights, and there you have it...yep, I'll have to follow this carefully...
Jackpotvinny is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #35
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
Well shit ... taking a dump at the incall is an integral part of the BFE.
Didn't that happen somewhere in Houston? Lol
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 09:44 AM   #36
RideFreeInTexas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

With a 50% to 80% (depending on the strain) mortality rate this is definitely something to keep our eyes on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
You do know the only time this disease can spread is when the person actually showing signs of sickness i.e throwing up, diarrhea - I doubt anyone in such a situation would be hobbying or would have the energy to hobby.
Not true, the disease can be transmitted by a person that has fully recovered from it and appears healthy in all respects. This is from the CDC's web site:

"Once someone recovers from Ebola, they can no longer spread the virus. However, Ebola virus has been found in semen for up to 3 months. People who recover from Ebola are advised to abstain from sex or use condoms for 3 months."
RideFreeInTexas is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #37
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

word now is a family member MAY have contracted Ebola.. testing underway.

obvious question: why did we allow someone from Liberia to travel here at this time? why not impose a 30-day ban while the outbreak is spreading?

obvious question #2: why would the Man's family want (allow) him to visit here, while said outbreak is occurring?

Roger.Smith, where are you? I bet you have some choice words for me, right?
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:30 AM   #38
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManSlut View Post
WOW...I respect your intellect Elisabeth but your statements in this post seem to reflect a selfish caring how the 'demimonde' will manage to make ends meet if an outbreak occurs...Hmm...Maybe part-time jobs are in order?...Maybe we should care how the human race would be affected and not just the demimonde clic? Maybe just a little or am I overthinking this?
Actually, providers are very susceptible. More so than the medical professionals at Pres treating the infected patient. Here is why: Personal. Protective. Equipment. And Safety Precautions.

More so than most people walking around the city. Here's why: because the visrus spreads thru REPEATED CONTACT WITH BODILY FLUIDS. (Think repeat visits). Most people don't dfk a least a few people a week. If you do - stop! At least for a bit. Most people don't swallow or mouth the cum of a few guys per week. If you do - take a break! This is very important to all of our safety.

Ebola is not contact or airborn therefore it certainly does effect the hobby life more so than normal everyday life. Whoever thinks otherwise is flat out stupid!

I'm definitely implementing some extra safety precautions for a while. Sorry guys but no DFK and no CIM. Bbbj, Daty, etc are off the menu too. I am going out for dental dams today for those that love that but anything bare is now off the menu as well. Yes that means, CBJ only for the month of October at least until this all plays out.

We have exceptional medical care and unlimited access to the tools necessary to protect ourselves. There is absolute NO reason not to take temporary measures to ensure your safety!

No, one has died in the US but I certainly don't have the time to be laid up in the hospital for weeks on end waiting to be cleared to go home. Nor do I want to risk the health of those close to me whom I dearly love.

Fear mongering or not. Is a virus that can spread thru proven methods. And the hobby life practices MANY of those on a regular basis as the norm. Be vigilant about your safety please. Think with your big heads.

Edit: I actually wish one of our fine doctors would post a thread up in coed on how this could effect the hobby AMD while it would be a good idea to take extra precautions at least temporarily. Maybe then mods and their personal uneducated opinions and overblown egos would stop belittling those who know wtf they are talking about. This isn't like HIV folks. Its much more transmittable. And the guy who didn't tell the hospital he had been to Liberia???? Welcome to the world of patient-denial. Why do you think ppl with HIV go out and infect others? Or a raging diabetic eats a box of donuts? Know one wants to accept that they are sick.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:47 AM   #39
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Omg before Ebola can spread the victim is already showing major signs of the disease throwing up, diahrea, high fever etc, I seriously highly doubt that he or she would be in the mood for fucking nor would a provider fuck a client that clearly looks sick and vice versa.
The likelihood of this disease spreading in the hobby is slim to none unless there are aick bastards that clearly see signs of an illness and still want to fuck.... What am I saying, in this day and age nothing shocks me anymore.

Have safety standards and you will be fine
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 11:30 AM   #40
Guest031919
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchingmole View Post
Exactly...I know of two people that have been cured. Hopefully the afflicted person @ Walnut Hill and 75 will have the same outcome...and He didn't spread it in the week that he has been here in Dallas.
Quote:
Omg before Ebola can spread the victim is already showing major signs of the disease throwing up, diahrea, high fever etc, I seriously highly doubt that he or she would be in the mood for fucking nor would a provider fuck a client that clearly looks sick and vice versa.
The likelihood of this disease spreading in the hobby is slim to none unless there are aick bastards that clearly see signs of an illness and still want to fuck.... What am I saying, in this day and age nothing shocks me anymore.

Have safety standards and you will be fine
Ok..but what if he is just feeling a little bit off and a little bit feverish? Is he still contagious? I have had guys show up with the blown flu before. You'd be surprised by what men will power through for fucking.
Old 10-01-2014, 11:36 AM   #41
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Ok..but what if he is just feeling a little bit off and a little bit feverish? Is he still contagious? I have had guys show up with the blown flu before. You'd be surprised by what men will power through for fucking.
A flu is a different thing. With this disease the active symptoms are so sever that the victim isn't capable of such intense activities. Look at the cdc website for a more detail review of its symptoms. I highly doubt such a person would be out for fucking however Even if he is, you as a provider should care more about your health and politely decline the appointment. The victims probably are so dehydrated from throwing up and feverish that they are in no mood for anything else other than getting rest.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:07 PM   #42
Guest031919
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
A flu is a different thing. With this disease the active symptoms are so sever that the victim isn't capable of such intense activities. Look at the cdc website for a more detail review of its symptoms. I highly doubt such a person would be out for fucking however Even if he is, you as a provider should care more about your health and politely decline the appointment. The victims probably are so dehydrated from throwing up and feverish that they are in no mood for anything else other than getting rest.
I was just teasing you a little Pulling your leg.
I understand what you mean.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:22 PM   #43
TEMPTATIONQUEEN
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 180395
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation sad but true----

OK , now fellow friends of ECCIE ...
YES we must be careful but no one in their correct state of mind would even feel like fawking- and All I have to say is use your common sense, I told friends when this shit came to the US it would be out and trying to bite the hobby in the ass ! AND WHOOP DALLAS got choose , so with this being said if EBOLA wants YOU , it will find YOU, so only YOU can lk out for YOU and yours , I hope and pray that the HOBBY is not effected by such nonsense !
So Ladies screen clients ask about travel ect.... You can never be to safe- I for one will stop KISSIN as well as BBBJ , only for safety , it all starts with S and ends in You!
The people I do see is reg's so I do feel better on that end of things but I will never let my guard down PERIOD-
LETS pray and make sure all will adhere to everyone's safety!
Good Luck!!!

QUEEN

TEMPTATIONQUEEN is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:37 PM   #44
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
If you are feeling under the weather, stay away from others, ebola or not. I hope you told them to leave if they had the flu. Also, Ebola is contagious before you start showing "full blown" signs (which can be mistaken for the flu at first).

The flu kills more people in the US than Ebola. Here are the differences: high risk (age 2<65 or an otherwise weak immune system). If you are a high risk flu demographic then you should already be taking precautions (the flu is not likely to kill or hospitalize a normal healthy person. Ebola WILL at the very least land you a long hospital stay.

Until this shit plays out, best to just take basic body fluid precautions. Pretty simple. Personally, I think it will be short lived and well-contained but while there are still concerns, I am going to protect myself.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 12:59 PM   #45
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEMPTATIONQUEEN View Post
You can never be to safe- I for one will stop KISSIN as well as BBBJ , only for safety
Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Personally, I think it will be short lived and well-contained but while there are still concerns, I am going to protect myself.
I hope you let potential clients fully understand before a session... if you are truly concerned, you should stop providing while you have any doubt.. my opinion only..

BTW, the Ebola patient may have come here via Belgium.. MAY have.. this shroud of secrecy is stupid.. I know we have HIPPA laws, but why the big mystery about who may be exposed.. word now is 18 people may have.. CDC only wants to contact and observe those it has predetermined might be at risk.. no names, no neighborhoods given.. just increases the chance of public panic.. Belgium won't admit the guy flew on its airline, but will admit they thoroughly cleaned their airplane.. meanwhile, most major Airlines had stopped Liberian service weeks ago..
Chung Tran is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women