Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 309683
My ECCIE Reviews
Default I need help recomending other providers to my huge client lists!

I get a lot of overflow and such and need names of providers that would be reliable, with good reviews and would like extra verified clients. These are clients I have seen before and were respectful and donated without negotiating. Let me know if anyone is interested?

Eva
SultryEva is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 04:26 PM   #2
goodgawlymolly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 310233
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm a little curious on what your angle is? Everyone who sees me says that you're calling them begging them to come see you for a discount as long as they give you a good review and you constantly post on Backpage I don't even have time to post was just wondering if your really wanting to help girls out with people or you want clients to think you're busy when you're not
goodgawlymolly is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 08:33 PM   #3
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I am a very established and upscale provider and have a lot of regulars that don't post reviews due to their home situation. It's my out of towners that would like a little variety. I have actually taken you on 2 of my calls because they simply wanted another provider. I even sent a P411 member your way once. I see a lot of the same guys you do as well. I just don't tell tales of what I hear. It's not a classy move.

Eva
Old 09-08-2016, 09:25 PM   #4
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I only had the best intentions but due to the misunderstood response I think it's best that I just keep to myself.

Eva
Old 09-09-2016, 07:40 AM   #5
goodgawlymolly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The only reason why you brought me to those calls is because of my good reviews you even offered to pay me for my reputation you're a very shady person and someone I don't want to ever do business with again. . And what's not classy is outing people to their wifes. It's a shame that they won't speak up and tell everyone what you did but I can see why they won't because they're scared of you I mean you might do it again.
Old 09-09-2016, 08:49 AM   #6
JackJohnson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

I guess I don't understand why this would be a co-ed post? Wouldn't this better be handled in the powder room, where only providers have access? This seems to be a post to providers... for providers.

Would I really want to know who wants to get "extra clients" thrown their way? Generally, if I want a girl, I call her, not a girl to get a reference to another girl. That seems Agency/madame like to me. Which, it probably isn't, but that's the point, I don't know why you'd want us all gazing into your business practices...

It seems like there is a lot of drama here, and generally drama is something that turns folks off. Or get their popcorn.

Eva... great pics, and since I'm a stocking and heels fan... yummy. Great stuff, very sultry.

Molly... of course your reputation proceeds you, and of course, your pics are great... but you know... stockings and heels helps. LOL (that was a joke)

Anyway, glad I could "co-ed" the discussion. Whew.

Stay dry folks... well except for you two ladies
JackJohnson is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 10:40 AM   #7
satan666
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

speaking of co-ed i need me some co-ed time with molly again in the near future. paging miss molly!!!!!!

and eva this thread was off putting in my mind from the drop! my first thought was i dont call provider a to be shuffled off too provider b. i think most men feel the same about it. maybe this is a oh look at me thread im so popular to boost her popularity and drive business! just my .02 on the subject ijs.
satan666 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:01 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Subcontracting?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:03 AM   #9
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry I didn't get the thread/ forum right. I don't spend a lot of time on here. It was mostly for out of town clients that want variety I just thought I could throw some names their way. Obviously this has not been well received. Excuse my inexperience on this site.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:38 AM   #10
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Really? You just placed an ad at 7something this morning. Anyone with that much overflow wouldn't need to advertise more would they?? Plus, how established are you? You still use fake pictures and I still don't know if your name is Eva or Ava.

I wouldn't accept a reference from you much less a new client.
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:54 AM   #11
goodgawlymolly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Well Satan I am ready for another overnighter if you are? And I agree with you this was just a ploy for her to get more business otherwise she would have posted it in the girls only section. Most of this girl's reviews are fake cuz she offers a big discount.as for me my reviews are real I accept good reviews as a tip I don't give discounts for them. Notice I raise my rates because my business is so high if this girl has overflows then she should just raise her rates instead of offer them to everyone else. I'm not about scamming people this girl has a big rap sheet when it comes to scamming clients.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:56 AM   #12
goodgawlymolly
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Is it just me or did anybody notice that she didn't defend herself against outting sum1 to his wife. So as a matter of fact I am about to shorten my Client List by deleting everyone who is on her Client List
Old 09-09-2016, 12:09 PM   #13
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Sweetie these pics are real on here.
Old 09-09-2016, 12:10 PM   #14
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto I wouldn't accept either from you either sweetheart!
Old 09-09-2016, 12:12 PM   #15
SultryEva
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Wow this was a lot of controversy over such a small thing. Lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women