Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2014, 06:51 AM   #1
donuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Calendar?

found this old thread: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=96274

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwayswillingnable View Post
I would like to know of it is possible to have a calendar on the site for our ladies to post in. For example. Recently went to the New Orleans board looking for some friendship in Baton Rouge.

Well first I have to figure out where the ladies is going to be NOLA / BR then I have to figure out when ... all from a list of posts that have some title that doesn't normally reflect either.

So my suggestion if possible is a calendar feature. It would allow the lady to post a link to her ad on ECCIE with nothing more than her name a dash and an abbrev. for the city that she is in. Of course this would be on the board serving that city.

Example: LittleMsHotAzz - BR Don't know if that is a true provider but hey. This would be entered on the date(s) of her visit or if she is a local provider would be entered according to some rules created by the mods. or if they can't call me I'll make something up.

Just a suggestion.

AWNA
Basically the same idea. Would be nice to know who's available when.
donuts is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Rommel
Registered Member

+1
Rommel is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
neglecedpole
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

+1
neglecedpole is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Nice concept, but probably a witch to instigate and moderate. ECCIE would have to pay a programmer to install it, which might be daunting with all of the other interactive stuff the site already has going on, plus then a mod would have to take on the responsibility of accepting submissions and posting them. One calendar for the whole wide world of ECCIE wouldn't work, so should there be a calendar for each country? Each region? Each state? Each city? That would require upkeep and supervision by mods in each area. I don't see it as being practical with the amount of time involved to sustain it.

Ladies should consider using their signature lines to alert gents of their whereabouts if they travel, like Dallas Rain, or if they are unavailable for a period of time. (I use mine to announce special events and trips.) Also, more providers should make use of the calendar function on their personal websites. The vast majority either don't have a calendar, haven't activated that function of their site, or leave it completely blank. I use every tool at my disposal to make things easier for gentlemen. I update my website calendar EVERY DAY. It has been VERY useful in scheduling, and entertaining for people to read, too.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 01:48 AM   #5
donuts
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

The point is so we don't have to check every provider's calender to see who's available. And it would just be for each city. Maybe when provider's submit their weekly ads, they also fill out a form that shows their hours and availability. This would then automatically be added into the community calendar. Since it will be an extension of the ads, it shouldn't require much from the mods. It would basically be the same as them moderating the current ads. I'm not sure about having to hire a programmer, installing it, or the costs involved. I'm not an administrator. Only administrators would know the answer to that question. This is the "Member Suggestions and Forum Requests" section, so I'm just suggesting a feature that I think could benefit the site and the hobby greatly. Thanks for the reply! Cheers!
donuts is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #6
RoxanneReynolds
Smashing Redhead

User ID: 94772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like the last minute thread.....kinda. There is a calendar on p411. Not all of us know our schedule a week in advance so the kind you seek may not work for everyone. I usually just twitter where I'm at and my availability. It's easier to post pics and update my location.
RoxanneReynolds is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:03 PM   #7
Tigerbait929
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

+1
Tigerbait929 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women