Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Nebraska > Coed Discussions - Nebraska
Coed Discussions - Nebraska Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47403
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 05-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #1
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25
Default What is Fetish Friendly mean?

OK, here is one of those things that some providers say, but what is really a fetish? I usually see it from younger providers, does it really mean just a way to upsell?

I'm sure some things that were called a fetish 20 years ago is considered normal now.

Any thoughts?
farmstud60 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM   #2
Driver1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

They'll pee on you, for a fee.
Driver1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 08:43 AM   #3
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Driver.

That isn't what it only means.

As a domme myself, I cater to fetishes such as water sports (golden showers), foot slaves, scat, smoking (watching the lady smoke while you do other things to her), etc. The list can go on as to what one considers a fetish. What you consider a fetish, could be normal to someone else. That is why I always tell guys to contact me first so we can discuss your fetish because it may not be something I do, such as scat. YUCK!

Now, you truly have to be careful when choosing a lady who is "fetish friendly" because there's too many ladies out there using that term who are NOT truly into fetishes and don't know how to play out those fetishes.

Hope that helps.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 10:34 AM   #4
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Your messages are always great MsElena,

My thoughts are that with most fetishes, you need to have a level of trust, and unless you are totally crazy, there isn't trust during a first time meeting.

I also remember seeing one provider call wearing stockings a fetish and charged extra.

I think also the real problem is unless you know someone for sure, it is really pretty tricky to discuss fetishes over emails, and especially if you through price in the equation.

So MsElena, is it almost always better to have a regular session with a provider, and then maybe discuss possible fetish interaction for the next time?
Old 05-12-2011, 11:01 AM   #5
kendra kayy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 15353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driver1 View Post
They'll pee on you, for a fee.
You are a goofball!

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmstud60 View Post
Your messages are always great MsElena,

My thoughts are that with most fetishes, you need to have a level of trust, and unless you are totally crazy, there isn't trust during a first time meeting.

I also remember seeing one provider call wearing stockings a fetish and charged extra.

I think also the real problem is unless you know someone for sure, it is really pretty tricky to discuss fetishes over emails, and especially if you through price in the equation.

So MsElena, is it almost always better to have a regular session with a provider, and then maybe discuss possible fetish interaction for the next time?
FarmStud, you are correct. I would always advise meeting with a provider, getting aquainted with one another and then discuss fetishes..at least that is my preference!
kendra kayy is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 11:41 AM   #6
lakecat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

+ 1 Stud, well said. I agree that some providers use the fetish friendly line to upsell for stuff like wearing stockings. I treat it as a throw away line, similiar to informing us their open minded.

If you have a fetish, you have to do a lot of research to find the lady or ladies who can, will and have done it. Most fetishes, to be done properly, require some "training". I have a particular fetish that's pretty specialized and have to go to NYC, LA or Chicago to really have it done in a way that satisifies me and gives me my money's worth. I've had ladies say they could do it, but don't have the attitude, enthusiasum and skill set to pull it off. It's totally worth it when you do find a good session though. Fetishes can really add some color and flavor to the hobby.
lakecat is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:34 PM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

FS,

I can only speak for myself. I have no problem seeing a client for the first time as a fetish session. When I was studying/training to become a Domme, I knew it would be part of my training to learn about certain fetishes and do my best to accomplish the client's goal. I spend a lot of time speaking with my fetish clients at first to fully understand what they seek and to make sure their session is the best.

So, as I said above....stick with ladies who have a lot of experience with different fetishes. Not just something they've read online.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
farmstud60
Valued Poster

Good advice MsElena, of course sometimes it can be fun for two people to try something new, as long as they both know they are new at it, and one not pretending to be an expert.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women