Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #1
MrGiz
Premium Access

Default Silly , Childish. . . . Ridiculous!

Quite obviously.... The Arkansas Children of ECCIE.net (small minded people) have recently discovered the *STAR* rating system for reviews.... and are ab-using it!! If the children cannot play nice with their new toys.... maybe that funtion can be disabled?

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #2
HSP
Valued Poster

I agree and I really don't see that function staying around long. It's purpose is to rate the quality of the review by the hobbyist but I guess some WKs have taken upon themselves to see it as a way to rate the provider and somehow make her look better. But like everything (including the reviews themselves), it can be, and has been, abused.
HSP is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

Oops!Sounds like somebody didn't get as many stars as they wanted.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 05:15 PM   #4
MrGiz
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4 View Post
Oops!Sounds like somebody didn't get as many stars as they wanted.
If it was simply a matter of WK's posting 5 Stars for their faves.... that wouldn't be so bad. But, to deliberately drive down other reviews at the same time is JUST PLAIN WRONG!!

Anyone who supports such behavior , moves waaaay down on my list!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

SO THAT'S how certain reviews get so sparkling.....

So much to say sooo much to say...should you Sadie? "Yess woman, fry up them balls and feed em to momma"... "Be love and kindness dear light..for they knoweth not their brain"

hummm......................... ..........................
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:12 PM   #6
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
SO THAT'S how certain reviews get so sparkling.....

So much to say sooo much to say...should you Sadie? "Yess woman, fry up them balls and feed em to momma"... "Be love and kindness dear light..for they knoweth not their brain"

hummm......................... ..........................
Now that's the scariest thing I have read lately.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #7
MrGiz
Premium Access

Quote:
Now that's the scariest thing I have read lately.
If you only r e a l l y knew!

It always easy to pick an ATF fave , when one has tasted so little! Arkansas is blessed with a very-very nice and varied menu of treats, these days..... so many reasons for us all to rejoice!! All many ask , is "play nice"!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #8
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
If you only r e a l l y knew!

It always easy to pick an ATF fave , when one has tasted so little! Arkansas is blessed with a very-very nice and varied menu of treats, these days..... so many reasons for us all to rejoice!! All many ask , is "play nice"!

Giz
Sorry,I don't get it,I was talking about that ball frying and eating them thing. I agree lack of experience does make for a short list.Now about that ball frying thing, I still find that distressing.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:41 PM   #9
MrGiz
Premium Access

Quote:
....Now about that ball frying thing, I still find that distressing....
If one doesn't fit the profile.... one shouldn't need, to worry! Sadie takes very-very nice care of balls , otherwise!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 06:59 PM   #10
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrGiz View Post
Quite obviously.... The Arkansas Children of ECCIE.net (small minded people) have recently discovered the *STAR* rating system for reviews.... and are ab-using it!! If the children cannot play nice with their new toys.... maybe that funtion can be disabled?

Giz
Climb upon the podium with me Mr. Giz! The community becomes a real service to each other - hobbiests and providers when reviews are written and rated factually.

And yes, Sadie does know how to properly care for balls.
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #11
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Sorry, didn't mean to highjack the thread. I'll go back to the sandbox where it's safer.Before I go, do frying balls smell the house up?
My reviews got a 1.Tell you anything? I mean besides they must have known what they were talking about part of the time
Old 02-09-2010, 08:47 PM   #12
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

On the bright side...perpetuating hipe by White Knights will only take a provider so far anyway. Eventually, experienced hobbyists (paying their hard earned $$) will figure it out for themselves. Is one possesses the personality,looks and talent... she will have what it takes to make the cut for longevity. If she doesn't..she won't. Simple.
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #13
MrGiz
Premium Access

Quote:
Sorry, didn't mean to highjack the thread. I'll go back to the sandbox where it's safer.Before I go, do frying balls smell the house up?
My reviews got a 1.Tell you anything? I mean besides they must have known what they were talking about part of the time
The thread could end anytime.... just as long as the silly, childish BS goes along with it!

We have it made, here!! Let's just all enjoy it!!
Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 11:05 PM   #14
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

It all comes back around, the goofballs inflating reviews and forcing them to the top will get theirs in the end. They will come to the board, trusting the info they read, relying on this board..and the info they get will be from some p*ssy whipped WK that has depleted the honesty and integrity of the board and that guy will waste his hard earned bills on some girl that isn't worth a nickel..he will return to this very board, bitchin and moaning and wondering how it all went wrong..and all he needs to do is look back at the times he played that same game of inflating his "special" girls reviews with stars and "atta boy" bullshit in hopes of either getting in the good graces or whatever..and when he looks back at that..he will then realize how others felt.

Sadly though, most won't learn, instead of learning that there is more than one type of "pussy" available on this great board..they instead dedicate their time, effort, and money into some girl that in a short period of time will be gone..the ones that need fake crap and over hyped almost always are.

It's not about being the prettiest, god knows everyone finds different people pretty, its not about looks or a great body.. its about providing consistent, good, service with a great attitude..its not about how one post on some silly whore board..you can't hide when your naked and the guy has the benji's.... a great body, killer looks (thats a matter of perception jesus!) won't help ya when the skills and attitude ain't there, and no amount of fake reviews, over reviewing (think 7 reviews all of the same person), or anything other tactic will help..

this board..yet again, is only as good as the info on it, its sad when people manage to screw it up
guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2010, 12:03 AM   #15
MrGiz
Premium Access

I hear ya, DeAnna.... but my biggest complaint is the obvious "driving down" of other girls' reviews.... by posting a "single" *STAR*!!

Nobody can bullshit me into believing it isn't happening.... it's simply a fact! Anyone who comes close to defending it.... lowers themselves on my list.... if they're not there already!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women