Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2015, 08:28 AM   #1
tornado82
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20
Default Providers and MSOG limits

On most ads I run across, the provider posts, "I believe MSOG is only for those booking at least an hour". First of all, I think that's complete baloney. Providers are supposed to be charging for their time, so however many pops happen in that time frame should be acceptable. If I want 3 pops in 30 minutes, so be it! Sometimes when they start off with a BJ, I'm ready to pop right then, but I hold it in because I don't think she will let me do multiple pops. Now, go ahead and let your opinions rip customers and providers!
tornado82 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:20 AM   #2
bobo1cg
Valued Poster

Encounters: 55

Im lucky i dont have that problem. :-) But yes it's true you are paying for their time...until you pop. Its my understanding that unless they specify MSOG then you basically get up to the allotted time or ur pop, whichever comes first. But that is at the desecration of the provider. If im wrong, then feel free to correct me.
bobo1cg is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #3
daddyo67
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The provider makes whatever rules she wants! the client should go elsewhere if he don't like her rules! (simple)
daddyo67 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:31 AM   #4
Hercules
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Advertising MSOG and actually delivering are different. A lady that attacks upon arrival and takes pride in getting as many nuts before you leave is a keepah. The ones that talk for the majority of the time and get one off in the last minutes I only see once.
Hercules is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:42 AM   #5
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Don't be fooled. The thing about providers charging only for their time is a bunch of bullshit, except in the cases of when it suits them in the case of non-BCD activities and trying to be politically correct so to speak, then many will say that she charges for her time. If that were the actual way it was, then the providers would have all inclusive rates.

Couple of cases in point: When a FS provider does not do FS, but FBSM L1/L2, the donation price is different, but the time spent is the same; during BCD, she up charges for certain BCD activities, anal or fetish/role play. The subject of this thread, MSOG may be up charged for as well or the session ends if you cum before the time is up, her body, her rules. So ultimately speaking, providers do not charge for the time, she charges for her service(s) during that time.

Some providers make it clear on their profile what services are up charged for, while others tend to hope your little head does the thinking for you so she can get the extra money out of you when she springs all the up charges while you are BCD with her.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:01 AM   #6
Billy Babitt
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyo67 View Post
The provider makes whatever rules she wants! the client should go elsewhere if he don't like her rules! (simple)
EXACTLY!
Billy Babitt is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:06 AM   #7
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
Don't be fooled. The thing about providers charging only for their time is a bunch of bullshit, except in the cases of when it suits them in the case of non-BCD activities and trying to be politically correct so to speak, then many will say that she charges for her time. If that were the actual way it was, then the providers would have all inclusive rates.
If providers didn't charge something for non-bcd time the word would get out and everyone would be expecting time off clock for lunches or dinners or movies, etc. Eventually feelings would get hurt. Either guys would feel rejected or the lady would start to feel used. The time is money standard is useful for that reason alone. It keeps everyone's investment objective and measurable.

Once you take finance out of the equation, the only other investments are physical, mental or emotional and the last two can be very tricky with some people since you can never tell what their true level of investment is. Its very subjective.

Best to keep it simple where both parties know what they are expecting to a reasonable degree. If more happens, great. If not, then oh well. But saying it's bullshit is an unfair label since many of us don't have the time for non-bcd get togethers even in our own private lives.

Do you know when the last time I saw a movie in the theater that wasn't rated PG or PG13 or ate out at a restaurant that didn't offer kids menus?? Lol. I'm still dying to see Entourage and couldn't find the time to go even by myself. Per usual I'm waiting for it to be released on Xbox lol. Right now I wanna see Straight Outta Compton pretty damn bad and go to that new sushi place in uptown but that too will have to wait. The non-bcd rates are a far far far cry from BS in my corner of the world. Just saying.

As far as msog, well, any provider whose been around a min can read thru the lines. If you're looking for msog in a hh odds are you're not really staying a hh and just want a hh rate.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:14 AM   #8
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't put it in my ads or profile, but the only appt I have that msog isn't an option is the BnG. But it is also up to the guy as well.
I've heard that many guys are only able to get one pop.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:21 AM   #9
Zx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by TemptationTammie View Post
I don't put it in my ads or profile, but the only appt I have that msog isn't an option is the BnG. But it is also up to the guy as well.
I've heard that many guys are only able to get one pop.
Valid question.

Providers would be better suited to answer this one but as Tammie mentioned not all guys recharge as quick and can get ready for the next round (especially if the service is subpar)
Zx is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:25 AM   #10
Nina the Dicknapper
TitZilla 💦😜

User ID: 235258
My ECCIE Reviews

Just Ask! Don't ever come over assuming anything. Every woman runs her business differently.
Nina the Dicknapper is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:27 AM   #11
D.G.

Encounters: 7

Three times in 30 minutes ? Im not sure if you should be proud or embarrassed .
D.G. is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:32 AM   #12
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
If providers didn't charge something for non-bcd time the word would get out and everyone would be expecting time off clock for lunches or dinners or movies, etc. Eventually feelings would get hurt. Either guys would feel rejected or the lady would start to feel used. The time is money standard is useful for that reason alone. It keeps everyone's investment objective and measurable.

Once you take finance out of the equation, the only other investments are physical, mental or emotional and the last two can be very tricky with some people since you can never tell what their true level of investment is. Its very subjective.

Best to keep it simple where both parties know what they are expecting to a reasonable degree. If more happens, great. If not, then oh well. But saying it's bullshit is an unfair label since many of us don't have the time for non-bcd get togethers even in our own private lives.

Do you know when the last time I saw a movie in the theater that wasn't rated PG or PG13?? Lol. I'm still dying to see Entourage and can't find the time to go even by myself. The non-bcd rates are a far far far cry from BS in my corner of the world.

As far as msog, well, any provider whose been around a min can read thru the lines. If you're looking for msog in a hh odds are you're not really staying a hh and just want a hh rate.
If you would have noticed, I did say the exception is in non BCD activities. Providers are just that, providers for the companionship, if a guy asks a provider to accompany him to a social event or anything non-BCD related, he should be aware that by her doing so, it is not free, UNLESS she says it is free. I am actually talking about time BCD, which 99% of the time is the case when it comes to paying for time vs. services.

And it is bullshit when a provider says that she gets paid for just her time, I even gave you examples of why. What idiot is going to go over to your incall pay your donation rate, and just want to sit and talk to you for the hour? You are getting paid to provide, not just to be in the same room. So I ask you, THN, are hobbyists paying for your time or are they paying for your services during that time? In the other portion of your quote I highlighted, it is not if more happens great, if not oh well, it's pay me more, I will do more services, BUT you have to keep it in the same time frame. Let's take a look at your p411 profile for example for the answer to my question, https://www.preferred411.com/p101594 :

THATHOTTNURSE'S BIOGRAPHY

My rates for time are as follows:
260/hr
360/90min
420/2hr
550/3hr
700/4hr
1200/8hrs
1500/12hrs

Outcall +50
Fetishes +50

My xxxxxx rub rates differ from Girlfriend rates and they are:
200/hr
260/90min

Clearly, we can all see you have two rates for the SAME hour block of time, $260 for FS and $200 for "rub rates" and additional $50 for fetishes.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:33 AM   #13
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't mind if a guy can pop more than once in half hour. Provided he is a easy popper but if he is a person hard to get off or I'm in sort of pain as a result, sorry, but pop number 2 is not a option.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:48 AM   #14
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have had a certain guy that did pop 3 times in a hhr. But he didn't need any time to recharge, he stayed hard and kept going. And other guys that only pop once in an hour or longer.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:49 AM   #15
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Do you know when the last time I saw a movie in the theater that wasn't rated PG or PG13 or ate out at a restaurant that didn't offer kids menus?? Lol. I'm still dying to see Entourage and couldn't find the time to go even by myself. Per usual I'm waiting for it to be released on Xbox lol. Right now I wanna see Straight Outta Compton pretty damn bad and go to that new sushi place in uptown but that too will have to wait. The non-bcd rates are a far far far cry from BS in my corner of the world. Just saying.
Saw Entourage last night - bought it from iTunes, I'd suggest renting it, if you're a fan of the show it's good because they have the entire original cast. As far as the show goes it's good (meaning it's no Godfather but it continues where the series left off).

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.G. View Post
Three times in 30 minutes ? Im not sure if you should be proud or embarrassed .
I'd be embarrassed if I was young but at this stage in life I'd be happy because he's really getting his money's worth.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women