Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40279
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-28-2015, 01:23 PM   #16
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

NOBODY deserves to be hacked, or their personal info stolen online, PERIOD.
AM might be "responsible" for not having better safeguards, but equating "responsibility" to the person trusting the site to maintain their privacy is ridiculous.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:37 PM   #17
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Damn, you make my head hurt sometimes David, when you try to back track and twist things to cover your tracks when you get caught being stupid. Only you could in any way interpret what you posted as having anything to do with how many of the women on AM are real.

By your logic an old couple who gets lost at night and drives into a gang area then get shot and killed deserved what they got because, hay, they were driving so they were responsible for being there. They should have known better. Dan, you are one cold hearted MF
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:50 PM   #18
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

There is that agenda.......name calling and twisting things, nice. You want to know what is stupid? Putting your RW info on an internet site for screwing around on your wife, that is stupid, and since you are adamant about it, I take it you were one of those idiots. Good luck in divorce court when your wife finds out.

Wanna keep going off topic, OBSG? Hell, why not you are the OP of this thread. But, to take your example of an old couple, EVERY TIME you get behind the wheel of your car and get out on the road, you are taking your life in your hands.

After this, I am pretty sure we will get your patented and classic deflection and name calling post(s) when you can't back up what you say or you know someone else other than you is right or getting his lackie Boltfan to come on and hijack the thread even further.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 01:56 PM   #19
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 118

I'm breathing...holy fuck...I'm responsible...
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:04 PM   #20
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post
I'm breathing...holy fuck...I'm responsible...
No bud, you deserve what ever happens to you as a result of breathing. How could you be so stupid???
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:25 PM   #21
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=416681&page=2

Maybe AM stuff is an April Fools joke
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 02:25 PM   #22
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Memory lane is fun. Bigdog outing a member and generally whing about lack of respect.

Reminders are fun when members don't mind outing others when it suits their agenda.
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 03:54 PM   #23
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfree986 View Post
The idiots who put their real info on their profile of anything online, especially anything of and adult nature and/or using their work computers doing so, is absolutely foolish and deserves everything they get and then some from whatever fallout happens in their RW lives.
Real compassionate, not remotely on topic and ouch.

Quote:
If you are responsible for your own actions, then you deserve the consequences of those actions, pretty simple.

Asking you to talk intelligently and staying on topic in a thread, even if you disagree with an opinion, without steering it towards your agenda is like trying to throw a small bucket of water on a 20 acre forest fire.
It's his thread, you are the one off topic as usual. His agenda and topic was the ladies not being real, not the consequences of the people who signed up.

Quote:
There is that agenda.......name calling and twisting things, nice. You want to know what is stupid? Putting your RW info on an internet site for screwing around on your wife, that is stupid, and since you are adamant about it, I take it you were one of those idiots. Good luck in divorce court when your wife finds out.

Wanna keep going off topic, OBSG? Hell, why not you are the OP of this thread. But, to take your example of an old couple, EVERY TIME you get behind the wheel of your car and get out on the road, you are taking your life in your hands.

After this, I am pretty sure we will get your patented and classic deflection and name calling post(s) when you can't back up what you say or you know someone else other than you is right or getting his lackie Boltfan to come on and hijack the thread even further.
Back up what, you've hijacked his thread and said they all get what they deserve. Basically everyone gets what they deserve, what ever happens its their own fault.

That's crazy, I'm glad I never opened an account there. I do agree that giving personal info, especially if married, is absolutely insane. It's amazing how many people do just that though.

I've ran into bots before online that always refer you to sites or whatever but to actually create all those fake accounts. Man oh man AM will be bankrupt soon.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:19 PM   #24
rdy357
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

I met 9 women on there and still meet a few of them when I can.
I did cancel my account and told the women I met on there I did.
They agreed that it was a good idea but we still hook up.
rdy357 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 06:52 PM   #25
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

It sounds like maybe there are more real ones then they said or that a good portion are in Texas.
blowmypop23 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 08:43 PM   #26
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowmypop23 View Post
It's his thread, you are the one off topic as usual. His agenda and topic was the ladies not being real, not the consequences of the people who signed up
Incorrect sir, the thread the belongs to the community now however that doesn't give anyone the right to hijack it and turn into a discussion outside of the original post.

So every lets start navigating this thread about the ladies not being real on the site.....you can discuss the consequences on a new thread if you'd like.
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2015, 10:58 PM   #27
BigDBone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
http://gizmodo.com/almost-none-of-th...ase-1725558944

Turns out, from a statistical stand point almost 0% of the female accounts were real. Now, I always thought it was at best 1 to 100 female to males, but damn, I should have played the lottery. I actually met 5 women through AM. Given only 1,492 women out of 5.5 million female accounts ever actually checked their in box, I was one lucky SOB to have found 5 actual women. Over 10 million men used the paid chat function. Who the hell were they talking to?

Interesting read. Sounds like a class action lawsuit in the making. At best, want to bet membership drops like a rock now? Will be just the bots talking to the bots soon.
I hooked up with 5 women the 3 years I been on the site. I still see 2 occasionally. Not bad.
BigDBone is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2015, 11:04 AM   #28
cabletex7
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing View Post
Turns out, from a statistical stand point almost 0% of the female accounts were real.
. . .
Sounds like a class action lawsuit in the making.

Lawyer: Yo, honor, this lying and cheating website lied to and cheated my client.
Judge: Whoop-de-fucking-do.
cabletex7 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women