Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2013, 12:32 PM   #1
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746
Default Did Wakeup Out My Private Information?

I have kept it private that I have New World Spanish blood not because I’m ashamed of it, but rather because there is a very small concentration of immigrants in the US from the country my heritage comes from. If it were Mexico, it’d be no big deal. There are millions and millions of Mexican immigrants. Even Brazil wouldn’t be that big of a deal since given the proximity and similar economies. They would in no way be a “tell” as to who I am in real life. However, even if I had a more nefarious reason for not wanting the info blasted over the internet – in other words outted, it’s my information to say not Peaches’. I would think we can all agree on that, but perhaps not. That’s why I asked the question.

The actual litany of what happened is outlined below. Do not be fooled by the inane attempts by Peaches to throw the dogs off the scent with his badgering and nonsense. We all know he uses ridiculous semantics and other moronic tactics that only a kindergartner should be fooled by. Keep in mind we know from the get-go there will be statistical error because there will be Peaches’ fans out there that will vote No because Peaches is their Bro-Hero, or there will be those that vote No because they hate that uppity bitch Olivia. There may also be Olivia fans, though I’m sure I will have less of a fanatical outpouring of fans than Peaches being I’m an uppity bitch and all. But I’m going to make it private so those that wish to participate may do so anonymously.

Post # 1: 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Peaches is trying to troll. I'm just playing along. He also has an issue with classifying things. I like to play along with that too.

Classifying Hispanics has fallen into the gigantic wash of vapid PC-land. Who cares. Even with most people not caring, the ticket I'm looking at from a municipality in and around the Houston area says White and White Non-Hispanic. I could care less what official race Hispanics are. We all have genetic markers of all the other races. I could care less what their legal status is, or any other bullshit reason for that matter. All but the Native Americans are immigrants here. All I care is if you can get here, come on in, and be equal under the eyes of the law. I believe in that.
In response to my Post # 1, Peaches posted this:

Post # 2: 10-03-2013, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Heh, I don't know about you,
Quote:
]staff edit*****, but I'm not an immigrant...
It's all one post; I just can't make it appear as one for some reason. The edited part is where he outted that I’m Hispanic. I’m paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect that I was Hispanic.

Post # 3: 10-03-2013, 12:18 PM

Quote:
What powers of deduction did you use to decide my ethnicity? Are you trying to out something about me or make something up about me?

Just like your family, that is assuming you aren't Native American, emigrated from your countries or origin so did everyone's. This is a country founded on immigration, but please do continue with your semantics. No one is daunted by it. To the contrary, it amuses most of us.
Post # 4: 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
No semantics baby...you said we were all immigrants...we're not. Most of us may be descended from immigrants, but were not immigrants...

Post # 5: 10-03-2013, 12:36 PM

Quote:
And my ethnicity? Where have I ever said I'm Hispanic?
Post # 6: 10-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Just a few posts ago of course...you might want to read what you post sometime honey...

Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM

Quote:
No, I didn't.
Post # 8: 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Yes, you did.

I gave him THREE opportunities to say just kidding, my bad, I misread what you wrote, whatever, but he didn’t. I can only assume that after three attempts to cut him some slack, so we could go along our merry ways pretending that he didn't and wasn't still intentionally outing my personal, real world information that I HAD KEPT SECRET, that he wasn't going to SHUT UP .

There is no where on this or any place on the internet will you read about my Hispanic heritage. So I RTM’d the post, and was willing to let it die on the vine right there. But no, not Peaches; he had to pick up that yarn again the next day. Guess he waited so he could think on what he wanted to do a bit – don’t know.

Post # 9: 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Referring to Post # 2 above:

Quote:
Interesting. What was this done for?

I ignored it, but others egged him on. Which is totally fine. That’s the game, but he didn’t have to take the bait. News flash, just because they are posting along with you doesn’t mean they are posting “with” you.

Post # 10: 10-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
Do you mean to tell me that a staff member edited you post and did not give you any explanation?

Post # 11: 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
I always put in an explanation with points or warnings.

Post # 12: 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Does Staff ever give an explanation when they do anything? They like to run and hide...especially with me for some reason.,,

Funny stuff……

Post # 13: 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboyking View Post
Cuz you're a Prick...

More egging on……….

Post # 14: 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
You could always post it again.......and see what happens.

Getting his swagger back, but in all fairness, it was after I got a message to him to correct his indiscretion and all would be forgiven. But he couldn’t help himself. He had to bring up in a way that he hoped would paint me in a bad light……………………..So, in his own darling way………………………………………

Post # 15, 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM – Click on the blue arrow to see all the quotes of mine he embedded there’s just too many of them.

[QUOTE=Wakeuр;1054131641]You know, there were some very interesting comments about the Hispanic race earlier, and it made me do some soul searching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward;1054101108[COLOR=blue
]edited by - dh[/
Quote:
QUOTE]
Quote:
[/COLOR]

After all that soul searching...I still haven't learned anything useful...except...

That it's good your Caucasian...like me...

………………………………………..He fucked himself being too cute by half in the above post…………………Thus:

Post # 16: 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Well, well, well.......................... ....................
See Post #’s 17 and 18 for a brief explanation for what “Well, well, well…………………..” means, and Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences.

Post # 17: 10-06-2013, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Me thincks you searched a bridge too far......ijs

Post # 18: 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusanotherdude View Post
Looks that way.....

Guess he had time to think on dh’s Post # 17 some. Again, see Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences. And I was STILL, even though he wanted to swagger again, going to just go ahead and leave it here! I didn’t post anything about this until Post # 24: on 10-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Post # 19: 10-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Quote:
So...nothing on why my post was edited?
Quote:

I saw Pistolero run from the edit like it has Ebola, so I'm guessing it was her favorite mod...the pimp and party planner...am I right? Running to the rescue again; why you scared?
Da know what this is about………………..

Post # 20: 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ38 View Post
Seems to be his MO from what I've noticed...

More egging on……………..

Post # 21: 10-06-2013, 10:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkman29 View Post
Pistolero scared? He's the one that got WU to hide from the famous TICK TOCK thread!

More swagger:

Post # 22: 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM

Quote:
And you can't read...next?

Pisterelo’s answer to Russ:

Post # 23: 10-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Personally, I do not like the "staff edit " comments. If I edit it, you will see my name there.
Quote:

Seen anything different, Russ.
Back on track with me having enough of Peaches bullshit. The ONLY comment I had had in FOUR DAYS (See Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM) was “Well, well, well………………….”, and that was just to point out where he fucked himself. I gave that idiot three chances and ninety-one fucking hours TO SHIUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH or management to intervene, BUT HE DIDN’T DID HE. So I posted:

Post # 24: 10-07-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Here's what happened. You either outted something about me or you were making a racial slur about me neither of which are allowed. THEN, after I RTM'd the posts you realized you broke one or two cardinal rules, you tried to fix it. When you tried to fix it you broke another cardinal rule. Now, you're trying co cover your tracts Peaches, but you're just digging a bigger hole. So why don't we get this party started. Either it's ok to break those rules or it isn't.

Back peddling by Peaches:

Post # 25: 10-07-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
So...let's get this straight...when I'm interacting with other people, is saying they're Hispanic a racial slur?
Quote:

And what exactly did I out? You're Caucasian right? That's what you posted anyway...I don't have any points, warnings, or any other notifications that I outed anything...
Post # 26: 10-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Quote:
It's none of you fucking business what I am. You say I'm Hispanic once, then you absolutely insist on it. Now you say I'm not. What's the deal?

Three posts between Russ and dh about I don’t know what. You can go look, but as far as I’m concerned they are not germane to this thread.

Post # 27: 10-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Wait...I said you were Hispanic? Where did I say that?

Post # 28: 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Don't try and be cute. You found out I have New World Spanish blood and you outted it here in this thread. You could have passes it off as an innocent mistake, but you announced it with no sefway (sp). Then, when I tried to give you an out, you refused to take it. You kept saying I had said it. I can assure you I did not ever say something so telling about who I am in real life, but now that you've outted it, let's discuss it.
Quote:

You've been on a rule breaking kick lately. Don't let Lil ole me throw you off your game big guy LOL.
Post # 29: 10-08-2013, 01:00 PM

Quote:
So...since you just said that, is there a reason why my post is still edited? It's obviously not important to you, so why raise a stink? Aww...you raised a stink just to try and get me in trouble???
Quote:

How did that work out for you?
This bolded and underlined, second question merits answering. Everybody in my life that I care about and some I don’t care for all already know about Olivia so it’s no stretch for me to. So I decided to, AFTER CUTTING THIS GUY DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS OF SLACK, say enough is enough. You outted my shit…………………Now, what’s management going to do or not do about it?

Stuff between me and coolaid Bro-Heroing Peaches I guess.

Post # 30: 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Important to me _ not important to me, it's still up to me to say it. You outted my private information. How you found out, I have no idea.. who knows why you chose to do so. The bottom line is you outted my info that I'd kept secret. What is your reason for doing that?

More egging on:

Post # 31: 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldscum View Post
I don't know if you got in trouble or not but you sure have been posting about it like a whiny little girl.

The alleged? Who knows…………….consequences bolded and underlined:

Post # 32: 10-08-2013, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahaha!
Quote:

P.S.-Oh, BTW, you really shouldn't let me get inside your head so much...starting threads about me in places I can't read is SO passé...
Post # 33: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

Quote:
You're not. The fact that you're snooping around my life shows who is living where. I should charge you rent.
Quote:

I gave you two opportunities to let it die. First time was when I questioned you about what you thought you knew about my private information, and you insisted I said it. Then, after I RTM'd it you came up with some absurd list of quotes trying to prove I said the contrary, and I ignored it. Well all except the colossal rule breaking. THEN, thank you very much, you wouldn't let the editing of my private information you outted go, and I ignored it for two day. So I guess it's three times I tried to let it go. Obsess much!

So here's the question to all, not just "Management.". Is it ok to out someone's personal information or not. Is this Hypocriteville or a safe place for us to commune?

When I get home tomorrow, I'll put this all into a concise thread. It's too hard to do on my phone.

Have a nice day Peaches.
Post # 34: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

I posted Post # 33 twice for some reason, and I'm too lazy to go back and renumber from here on so there is no real Post # 34.

Post # 35: Yesterday, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Keep trying...
Quote:

BTW, are you planning to put this "concise thread" somewhere I can respond to it or not? Just askin'...
More from Peaches……………….chomping at the bit.

Post # 36: Yesterday, 12:15 PM

Quote:
ProTip: if your goal is to text your pocket mod and get him to edit the post where I "outed" you, it's probably not the best idea to make him look like a complete idiot by outing yourself a few posts later...he couldn't defend his editing off my post earlier, and you just took away the only justification he ever had for doing so in the first place...
Quote:

P.S.-You're Hispanic...
And yet MORE, MORE from Peaches………………..I was traveling yesterday…………………13 hours yuck! And that ProTip thingie he's up to lately is just stupid.

Post # 37: Today, 12:14 PM

Quote:
We have an ETA on this concise thread of yours sweetie?

That’s it Peaches, come out swinging…………………..a good defense is a good offence.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #2
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

I meant to make this a poll. Mods, do I need to copy this into a new thread or can you make it a poll with a Yes or No option?
Old 10-10-2013, 01:01 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

TL;DR...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:06 PM   #4
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

One wonders whether OH is familiar with the Streisand Effect.
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:07 PM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
I meant to make this a poll. Mods, do I need to copy this into a new thread or can you make it a poll with a Yes or No option?
Don't forget the "I could give a flying fuck" option please.
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 01:50 PM   #6
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagoboy View Post
One wonders whether OH is familiar with the Streisand Effect.
Obviously I thought that over and decided my course of action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak View Post
Don't forget the "I could give a flying fuck" option please.
There is that, but that' usually only applies to others people's shit.

Quote:
TL;DR...
Peaches, you response makes no fucking sense...............if that's how you want it, so be it.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:07 PM   #7
Wombat94
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Couldn't he just have guessed you were Hispanic? This is Houston after all, if you guess Hispanic you have at least a 50% chance if being correct.
Wombat94 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:12 PM   #8
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wombat94 View Post
Couldn't he just have guessed you were Hispanic? This is Houston after all, if you guess Hispanic you have at least a 50% chance if being correct.
No. There is zero possibility of that I am a total bolilla and blond. I have never listed myself as Hispanic - anywhere. "Management" didn't even take it seriously when I told them because they all know me personally. Then when I questioned him on it, he wanted to play fucking stupid and say I had said it when anyone that reads English could tell I didn't say that.
Old 10-10-2013, 02:33 PM   #9
Sarunga
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

IMHO, I feel that WU has not broken any rules pertaining to outing, perhaps DH can chime in with an expert opinion.
Sarunga is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:54 PM   #10
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I am bound by the sanctity of the confessional.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:59 PM   #11
coolaid
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I have a better question.

WHAT IN THE FUCK is "New World Spanish Blood'?
coolaid is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:09 PM   #12
romab
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

Geese. Who gives a rats ass OH. Seems whole lot drama on your part about jack shit. Walk away from the keyboard. We already know your post count. R
romab is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:10 PM   #13
RGB93
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

[QUOTE=OliviaHoward;1054188306]I have kept it private that I have New World Spanish blood not because I’m ashamed of it, but rather because there is a very small concentration of immigrants in the US from the country my heritage comes from. If it were Mexico, it’d be no big deal. There are millions and millions of Mexican immigrants. Even Brazil wouldn’t be that big of a deal since given the proximity and similar economies. They would in no way be a “tell” as to who I am in real life. However, even if I had a more nefarious reason for not wanting the info blasted over the internet – in other words outted, it’s my information to say not Peaches’. I would think we can all agree on that, but perhaps not. That’s why I asked the question.

The actual litany of what happened is outlined below. Do not be fooled by the inane attempts by Peaches to throw the dogs off the scent with his badgering and nonsense. We all know he uses ridiculous semantics and other moronic tactics that only a kindergartner should be fooled by. Keep in mind we know from the get-go there will be statistical error because there will be Peaches’ fans out there that will vote No because Peaches is their Bro-Hero, or there will be those that vote No because they hate that uppity bitch Olivia. There may also be Olivia fans, though I’m sure I will have less of a fanatical outpouring of fans than Peaches being I’m an uppity bitch and all. But I’m going to make it private so those that wish to participate may do so anonymously.

Post # 1: 10-03-2013, 11:24 AM

In response to my Post # 1, Peaches posted this:

Post # 2: 10-03-2013, 11:52 AM

It's all one post; I just can't make it appear as one for some reason. The edited part is where he outted that I’m Hispanic. I’m paraphrasing, but he said something to the effect that I was Hispanic.

Post # 3: 10-03-2013, 12:18 PM

Post # 4: 10-03-2013, 12:23 PM

Post # 5: 10-03-2013, 12:36 PM

Post # 6: 10-03-2013, 01:51 PM

Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM

Post # 8: 10-03-2013, 04:33 PM

I gave him THREE opportunities to say just kidding, my bad, I misread what you wrote, whatever, but he didn’t. I can only assume that after three attempts to cut him some slack, so we could go along our merry ways pretending that he didn't and wasn't still intentionally outing my personal, real world information that I HAD KEPT SECRET, that he wasn't going to SHUT UP .

There is no where on this or any place on the internet will you read about my Hispanic heritage. So I RTM’d the post, and was willing to let it die on the vine right there. But no, not Peaches; he had to pick up that yarn again the next day. Guess he waited so he could think on what he wanted to do a bit – don’t know.

Post # 9: 10-04-2013, 07:13 AM

Referring to Post # 2 above:

I ignored it, but others egged him on. Which is totally fine. That’s the game, but he didn’t have to take the bait. News flash, just because they are posting along with you doesn’t mean they are posting “with” you.

Post # 10: 10-04-2013, 08:36 AM

Post # 11: 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM

Post # 12: 10-04-2013, 12:23 PM

Funny stuff……

Post # 13: 10-04-2013, 12:32 PM

More egging on……….

Post # 14: 10-04-2013, 03:09 PM

Getting his swagger back, but in all fairness, it was after I got a message to him to correct his indiscretion and all would be forgiven. But he couldn’t help himself. He had to bring up in a way that he hoped would paint me in a bad light……………………..So, in his own darling way………………………………………

Post # 15, 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM – Click on the blue arrow to see all the quotes of mine he embedded there’s just too many of them.

Quote:
You know, there were some very interesting comments about the Hispanic race earlier, and it made me do some soul searching...
Quote:

………………………………………..He fucked himself being too cute by half in the above post…………………Thus:

Post # 16: 10-05-2013, 02:37 PM

See Post #’s 17 and 18 for a brief explanation for what “Well, well, well…………………..” means, and Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences.

Post # 17: 10-06-2013, 03:45 PM

Post # 18: 10-06-2013, 04:24 PM

Guess he had time to think on dh’s Post # 17 some. Again, see Post #’s 32 for the alleged? Who knows…………….consequences. And I was STILL, even though he wanted to swagger again, going to just go ahead and leave it here! I didn’t post anything about this until Post # 24: on 10-07-2013 at 09:03 AM.

Post # 19: 10-06-2013, 05:47 PM

Da know what this is about………………..

Post # 20: 10-06-2013, 06:36 PM

More egging on……………..

Post # 21: 10-06-2013, 10:02 PM

More swagger:

Post # 22: 10-06-2013, 10:42 PM

Pisterelo’s answer to Russ:

Post # 23: 10-07-2013, 08:31 AM

Back on track with me having enough of Peaches bullshit. The ONLY comment I had had in FOUR DAYS (See Post # 7: 10-03-2013, 01:58 PM) was “Well, well, well………………….”, and that was just to point out where he fucked himself. I gave that idiot three chances and ninety-one fucking hours TO SHIUT HIS FUCKING MOUTH or management to intervene, BUT HE DIDN’T DID HE. So I posted:

Post # 24: 10-07-2013, 09:03 AM

Back peddling by Peaches:

Post # 25: 10-07-2013, 11:15 AM

Post # 26: 10-07-2013, 11:20 AM

Three posts between Russ and dh about I don’t know what. You can go look, but as far as I’m concerned they are not germane to this thread.

Post # 27: 10-07-2013, 11:56 PM

Post # 28: 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM

Post # 29: 10-08-2013, 01:00 PM

This bolded and underlined, second question merits answering. Everybody in my life that I care about and some I don’t care for all already know about Olivia so it’s no stretch for me to. So I decided to, AFTER CUTTING THIS GUY DAYS AND DAYS AND DAYS OF SLACK, say enough is enough. You outted my shit…………………Now, what’s management going to do or not do about it?

Stuff between me and coolaid Bro-Heroing Peaches I guess.

Post # 30: 10-08-2013, 10:06 PM

More egging on:

Post # 31: 10-08-2013, 10:41 PM

The alleged? Who knows…………….consequences bolded and underlined:

Post # 32: 10-08-2013, 11:52 PM

Post # 33: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

Post # 34: Yesterday, 09:00 AM

I posted Post # 33 twice for some reason, and I'm too lazy to go back and renumber from here on so there is no real Post # 34.

Post # 35: Yesterday, 09:58 AM

More from Peaches……………….chomping at the bit.

Post # 36: Yesterday, 12:15 PM

And yet MORE, MORE from Peaches………………..I was traveling yesterday…………………13 hours yuck! And that ProTip thingie he's up to lately is just stupid.

Post # 37: Today, 12:14 PM

That’s it Peaches, come out swinging…………………..a good defense is a good offence.

My vote is that this is the most ridiculous post ever.
RGB93 is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:13 PM   #14
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolaid View Post
I have a better question.

WHAT IN THE FUCK is "New World Spanish Blood'?
A Mexican. Really a Mexican that don't want to call themselves a Mexican.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:19 PM   #15
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

I thought they are all mexican........southern mexican......northern mexican.......ijs
dearhunter is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women