Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2016, 05:51 AM   #16
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

Female condoms are way better in so many ways and Tori has detailed my feelings almost exactly. Tho I do carry regular condoms as well "just in case" someone isn't comfortable with them.

There is definitely a learning curve.

Anyone who thinks FC's are like "fucking a plastic bag" was not using nearly enough lube inside the condom.

I actually don't understand why FC's aren't packaged with tons of lube already squirted inside of them because I'm guessing they would be way more popular if people didn't have to "figure out" that part of the equation.

But then again I really love my completely tasteless lube that doesn't detract from the natural flavor of my pussy so I guess I don't personally mind adding my own lube one bit.

I think FC's are the stuff of the future and I teach everyone I have vaginal sex with or in front of how to use them!!!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:11 AM   #17
mileymuffins69
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 370377

I've always wanted to try them. Besides a sex shop, where can I buy them??
mileymuffins69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 12:31 PM   #18
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

How much do FC's stick out of a woman's vagina? That could kill the visual for some guys.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 08:47 AM   #19
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
How much do FC's stick out of a woman's vagina? That could kill the visual for some guys.
http://www.tube8.com/amateur/how-to-...condom/335161/

Start at about 0:40 .... it goes in much further once you use a toy to get it in the rest of the way or in this video an actual penis .
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 09:56 AM   #20
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Thanks Mocha. Think I'll pass on those things. They kill the visual.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 05:18 PM   #21
eastside70
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I have used the FC with two ladies and enjoyed it both times. Wish more ladies would use them. Both ladies lubed me up prior to the insertion of me inside of them.

The first lady asked me if I wanted to try one. I was curious, so I said yes. At first it looked a little weird seeing it sticking out of her, but the experience was so much better than with a regular condom. And switching from FS to BBBJ to FS again was so much easier especially when she didn't like sucking on a condom.

The second lady just used it which I didn't mind since I had used one before. I was glad she had them. She would put it in herself with one hand while she was giving me a BBBJ with her other hand occupied with my boys. I was impressed with her coordination and found it very erotic. She did this both times we went FS.
eastside70 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:27 PM   #22
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileymuffins69 View Post
I've always wanted to try them. Besides a sex shop, where can I buy them??
I'm told you can get them through Amazon! Amazing place, Amazon.

Personally, I love FCs. I'm an old guy, and the process of opening the regular condom packaging then figuring out which way is "up," and getting it on often kills my erection. Then we have to start all over again. A partial solution is to insure the condom is out of the package and ready before really getting INTO it. A FC avoids all that. It is fun getting it seated, and I love the idea of putting in on my dick or on a vibe to get it inserted. I've only had the experience of using them a couple of times, but I really enjoyed those experiences, and they allowed me to cum inside the lady. With standard condoms, I usually have to give up after a while and her resort to a BBBJ to finish me off.

I'm a fan!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:33 PM   #23
Hooliganmike23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

I have only used them once and it was with a young lady who hadn't used one before either. I experienced the feeling of "fucking a bag" as one other gentleman stated. I will admit we didn't put lube inside the condom to begin with but did put lube on me. I may have to try it again however.
Hooliganmike23 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 07:04 PM   #24
Alpacino2
Premium Access

Encounters: 21

I was introduced to them recently by becki lebeau. I sure enjoyed the female condom.
Alpacino2 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women