Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2014, 12:31 PM   #31
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

ijs.....
savak is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 01:45 PM   #32
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I'm happy to provide limited edition LilMynx69 avatars if anyone is interested...

"Support a Whore on Hiatus"

There's a big difference between a Hiatus and being Banned. IMHO
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:07 PM   #33
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Actually I think I am going to use this as my Avatar:

a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:08 PM   #34
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

No vodka a grapefruits for you! Lol
Old 03-24-2014, 02:11 PM   #35
tallgeese
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Woah, I stop checking the boards for a few months and come back to bananas. Oy vey. LilMynx69, I'd like to know more about the limited edition avatar.
tallgeese is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 02:19 PM   #36
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallgeese View Post
Woah, I stop checking the boards for a few months and come back to bananas. Oy vey. LilMynx69, I'd like to know more about the limited edition avatar.
Yep. Crazy town.

Does anyone else find it super confusing when everyone on a thread has similar avatars? Especially when following on a cell phone?
Old 03-24-2014, 02:31 PM   #37
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
No vodka a grapefruits for you! Lol

That's OK most of the ladies like it when I eat lots of pineapple anyway

...IJS
a10bomb is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 03:13 PM   #38
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
Yep. Crazy town.

Does anyone else find it super confusing when everyone on a thread has similar avatars? Especially when following on a cell phone?
Makes for quoting someone off the top of your head a little more mentally challenging.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:21 PM   #39
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
How would you know how many days the ban might be?
Mokoa told me while we have a beer?
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:32 PM   #40
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
30 day ban for divulging ML Intel? Why can't someone give me a link and post number?
Opps I guess I left off the question mark.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 06:38 PM   #41
Mike6082
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

All of my energy has been drained with all the stupid drama lately, I simply don't give a crap enough to go research what happened or change/add an avatar. I am going to go rest, recharge my batteries so I can go enjoy an hour or so with Slave.
Please don't confuse my willingness to see her as me supporting her side. I truly don't care.

I would recommend anyone who supports her may want to schedule some time with her and anyone who doesn't support her then simply don't. Easy weasy.
Mike6082 is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 08:23 PM   #42
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Copied and pasted:

Okay, so I went back and scrutinized each post pertaining to the start of this issue. Refer mainly to pages 1 and 2 of:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988238

1) Dunnfounded started a thread to fawn over SG, but his video didn't show up.

2) Savak teased him for screwing up the video post, by posting a dog picture that said "I don't know what I'm doing".

3) Ricky felt that the picture was Savak's attempt to out SG because SG has a similar looking dog, and alerted the staff to have it removed. The staff removed it after receiving SG's request and other details.

4) Wakeup questioned the staffs' decision, and Ricky lambasted him. In Ricky's "passion", he pulled Savak into the bickering and called Savak a stalker.

5) Up till then, Savak had not responded or said one thing about his picture being removed, not in public.....although he did mention questioning the mod's action in private here. Savak replied Ricky with this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
i guess it shouldnt be lost on her or on everyone else how you publicly exposed both her and several providers when you took noraustinguys private message about a special little list, created a thread and publicized that list for all of san antonio to see.

do you remember that list? im sure those other providers appreciated it when you listed their names in that list and helped spread those rumors. im also sure your favorite redhead would have appreciated it when you listed the illness she had and exposed her private medical condition on the board. you even named the specific illness. so many of us pointed how foolish you really were and you edited your post realizing how big a fool you are. the mods moved the thread and evidence of your idiocy in that moment is gone.
6) SG looked like she was overzealous to defend Ricky and made a big HooHah by twisting Savak's message and running with it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post

You and I BOTH KNOW that I DO NOT have an STD!! For you to accuse me otherwise proves just how SICK & TWISTED you are… I have NEVER DONE ANYTHING to DELIBERATELY HURT YOU or ANYONE ELSE!!........
7) Since then, SG and Ricky were trying to paint a picture of Savak being some stalker with a personal vendetta. In the midst of it, Ricky revealed some info about Savak that only SG could have obtained in a BCD session.

8) Whispers weighed in on the issue at post #51, pointing out that a) SG had misunderstood the situation and wrongly accused Savak of claiming she had STD; b) SG was being hypocritical in thinking that a dog picture would out her but not her own revealing of rare medical condition specifics; c) SG had revealed another client's BCD details to Ricky. SKF had a similar analysis prior. Post #151 by Whispers is indication of why he went on a crusade against SG's posts:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
A seemingly stable and well written provider implodes one day and ends up accusing others of trying to out her, shares information about a client gleamed from a session she did with that client with her BF Du Jour who then posts the personal stuff he should know nothing about here in a public forum in an attempt to embarrass/humiliate the guy basically in an attempt to stand up for and defend the lady.....

She throws a fit and goes to the Mods.. when that doesn't work to teh Admin and although she gets what she wants, she still contacts me wanting me to renew my crusade against the staff.....

As it all plays out she tells the world about her special illness involving a weakened immune system and talks about how easy it is for her to contract a life threatening disease..... and a week or two later she is taking 7 dicks in every orifice as they come out of other orifices.... I think some might want to know what was done to protect her and make sure condoms were changed throughout..... as well as why risk such a potentially dangerous activity after discussing how fragile her immune system is?
9) Situation went downhill as soon as SG continued down her path in post #116 onwards.

10) Whispers escalated it by starting the thread with hidden agenda here

11) SG responded in kind in this thread

12) The back and forth continued until Whispers pinned SG down on some forum guideline violation (revealing ML's info......which I can't find). EDIT: Found it.....someone updated me....

The situation would never have existed if 3) - 6) had not occurred. WK's overzealous to defend SG for non-existent threats, and SG looked like she was keeping on the fight to not let her supporters down (or be proven wrong). Have I missed out any pertinent details and come to a wrong conclusion?
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2014, 10:43 PM   #43
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

NO SLAVE FOR YOU
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 12:06 AM   #44
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Another fucktard weighs in! But his ignorance is evident to those who have followed the stalking these last few weeks! Beagle - best to retire while you're ahead!
Guest032716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 01:28 AM   #45
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Actually, Beagle, not too bad.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women