Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Old 02-09-2016, 06:45 AM   #166
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
sent a couple updated session pics to char to post.
ima write part 3 tomorrow. sorry about the wait.

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 10:53 PM   #167
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Part 3

So Sky begins to shed her clothes-first her shirt to reveal a cute petite body. Her bra comes next, to reveal cute petite boobs, probably B cups i think. Then her pants. After she slides her panties down, she turns around to give jonnae and i a nice view of her booty. i'm pleasantly surprised- like here's a white gal who's got a little bit of a booty; plus she's just damn cute all around. Guys with PA can see our 2nd session pics with ebony jonnae and ivory sky after Char posts 'em. She's getting ready to hop in to join Jonnae and I. I've come to realize that tub sessions can get real intense real quick, so i grabbed a cover and ask jonnae to cover me up with one of the rubbers i stash by the tub for occasions such as this. She expertly covers me up while sky is figuring out where to fit herself. jonnae turns around and kind of squats so she is facing sky and i. sky sticks her cute booty on my chest and kind of slides down my stomach. i kind of sink down a little bit until my cock kind of emerges right in front of sky's pussy and clit.

jonnae starts to massage sky's cute boobs at first, and then reaches down to control my cock. i see sky's cute little starfish-she's completely shaved down below-so i figure what the heck, i'm going to work my thumb into sky's perfect starfish. i used the same soap i had used earlier on jonnae, and slowly work my thumb in. sky's butthole is nice and tight. there's nothing better than a nice tight butthole on a cute girl; it's just so fucking naughty and nasty.

Jonnae takes my cock into her hand and starts to tease sky with it. she rubs it gently against sky's clit, then around her pussy lips, then further back until she's like trying to work it in sky's booty. she was fucking with both of us. my thumb could barely fit into sky's tight booty; no way to add a cock in as well. lol

anyway, jonnae is killing both sky and me. were both getting super horny and jonnae is just teasing the both of us. i finally get my left thumb up sky's butt all the way, and she completely impales herself on my thumb by letting all her body weight sit down completely on my thumb. this chick is a freak, and I can see some great greek sessions in the future with her.

Jonnae finally works my cock into sky's tight, beautiful pink pussy. sky, meanwhile, starts impaling my cock so it goes deep inside, while she's still impaling her ass upon my left thumb. i can see that jonnae is sucking on sky's beautiful pink nipples, while at the same time working on ramming my cock deep inside sky. jonnae knows me way too well; i have no chance with her, especially not in a doubles session. once she knows my johnson is furiously impaling sky while sky's full body weight is driving me deeper and deeper inside her pussy with my cock and her ass with my thumb, she finds a new job for her hands.

jonnae is going to make sure that sky and i are completely fucked and have no escape. while she is still sucking on sky's juicy cute nipples, she starts a clit massage with one hand, and with the other, she somehow starts a sexy nut massage and simultaneously sticks her middle finger up my ass. sky and i are simultaneously getting like anything sexy on our bodies completely worked. next thing i know, sky and jonnae are french kissing each other. omfg, like i said, i knew this was going to be a fun session.

so i slide down a little more so sky's and my bodies are practically perpendicular and my dick is just pile-driving into her. fucking in a bathtub is more of a workout than normal fucking, because you are constantly moving through water. i'm moving through the water so fast and with so much force that water is flying everywhere, but I could not care less. I have hardwood floors in the adjoining room, but if they got destroyed, hell at least it was for a good cause. 3/4" solid brazilian tigerwood-umm on second thought, might be a little tough to find some more. lol. might have to take a trip to Brazil. but heck, greek is the national pastime of Brazil. on second thought, ya let's keep on splashing.

the water made it so that my pounding tempo was a little slower than it would be on a bed. so that meant that there was more buildup. the longer the buildup, i knew, the crazier the nut. so i just let the buildup just keep building. it got more intense, until i grabbed sky's sexy petite right hip and used it as leverage to ram her mercilessly into my turgid, hungry johnson, while i continued to impale her ass with my left thumb, while jonnae kept doing all the crazy shit she was doing. so, neither sky nor i are screamers, but we're like swearing and talking nasty to each other. "Sky, you like my thumb rammed up your ass like that?" and she's like, "cum on, fuck me harder! fuck me like the nasty slut i am!" and so i ram myself into her as hard as i can go while pushing her into me deeper and deeper using my right hand on her hip and stomach for leverage. it was just all fucking mayhem.

finally, i know i'm about to blow. we had gotten into a rhythm that i didn't think was possible in water. i literally took her whole body weight and lifted her up by impalement. she's screaming, water is flying all over the bathroom, jonnae is finger fucking the shit out of me, until i couldn't take it anymore. I'm grunting like some kind of crazy animal, and when i nut, it feels like my cock is in the back of her uterus. jonnae is merciless with me, so i figured that i should be equally merciless with sky. jonnae has my balls firmly encircled, while she amps up her own fun violation of me. when she feels me start to vibrate and shake violently, she cranks it up instead of slowing down. the combined effect made me have what felt like an eternal nut; it just kept on going n going, until i couldn't take it any more. i pulled back and asked for quarter. i pulled out, and the three of us just sat there, laughing. it was all we could manage to do.

overall, i would say that this UTR session with sky and jonnae was a little above average. lol. enjoy the pics PA guys after Char gets em up. i was off my A-game for the photoshoot, cause my legs were still shaking. lol. If they're not up to my freaky standards, sorry, my bad!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2016, 11:25 PM   #168
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

aight, I'm done with this thread. moving back to indy reviews. hope to get 2 more up this week if time permits. thx for sticking with me to the conclusion. ya'll have a good one, and hobby on, my friends!
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2016, 02:03 AM   #169
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
aight, I'm done with this thread. moving back to indy reviews. hope to get 2 more up this week if time permits. thx for sticking with me to the conclusion. ya'll have a good one, and hobby on, my friends!
Old 02-10-2016, 02:06 AM   #170
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Part 3

So Sky begins to shed her clothes-first her shirt to reveal a cute petite body. Her bra comes next, to reveal cute petite boobs, probably B cups i think. Then her pants. After she slides her panties down, she turns around to give jonnae and i a nice view of her booty. i'm pleasantly surprised- like here's a white gal who's got a little bit of a booty; plus she's just damn cute all around. Guys with PA can see our 2nd session pics with ebony jonnae and ivory sky after Char posts 'em. She's getting ready to hop in to join Jonnae and I. I've come to realize that tub sessions can get real intense real quick, so i grabbed a cover and ask jonnae to cover me up with one of the rubbers i stash by the tub for occasions such as this. She expertly covers me up while sky is figuring out where to fit herself. jonnae turns around and kind of squats so she is facing sky and i. sky sticks her cute booty on my chest and kind of slides down my stomach. i kind of sink down a little bit until my cock kind of emerges right in front of sky's pussy and clit.

jonnae starts to massage sky's cute boobs at first, and then reaches down to control my cock. i see sky's cute little starfish-she's completely shaved down below-so i figure what the heck, i'm going to work my thumb into sky's perfect starfish. i used the same soap i had used earlier on jonnae, and slowly work my thumb in. sky's butthole is nice and tight. there's nothing better than a nice tight butthole on a cute girl; it's just so fucking naughty and nasty.

Jonnae takes my cock into her hand and starts to tease sky with it. she rubs it gently against sky's clit, then around her pussy lips, then further back until she's like trying to work it in sky's booty. she was fucking with both of us. my thumb could barely fit into sky's tight booty; no way to add a cock in as well. lol

anyway, jonnae is killing both sky and me. were both getting super horny and jonnae is just teasing the both of us. i finally get my left thumb up sky's butt all the way, and she completely impales herself on my thumb by letting all her body weight sit down completely on my thumb. this chick is a freak, and I can see some great greek sessions in the future with her.

Jonnae finally works my cock into sky's tight, beautiful pink pussy. sky, meanwhile, starts impaling my cock so it goes deep inside, while she's still impaling her ass upon my left thumb. i can see that jonnae is sucking on sky's beautiful pink nipples, while at the same time working on ramming my cock deep inside sky. jonnae knows me way too well; i have no chance with her, especially not in a doubles session. once she knows my johnson is furiously impaling sky while sky's full body weight is driving me deeper and deeper inside her pussy with my cock and her ass with my thumb, she finds a new job for her hands.

jonnae is going to make sure that sky and i are completely fucked and have no escape. while she is still sucking on sky's juicy cute nipples, she starts a clit massage with one hand, and with the other, she somehow starts a sexy nut massage and simultaneously sticks her middle finger up my ass. sky and i are simultaneously getting like anything sexy on our bodies completely worked. next thing i know, sky and jonnae are french kissing each other. omfg, like i said, i knew this was going to be a fun session.

so i slide down a little more so sky's and my bodies are practically perpendicular and my dick is just pile-driving into her. fucking in a bathtub is more of a workout than normal fucking, because you are constantly moving through water. i'm moving through the water so fast and with so much force that water is flying everywhere, but I could not care less. I have hardwood floors in the adjoining room, but if they got destroyed, hell at least it was for a good cause. 3/4" solid brazilian tigerwood-umm on second thought, might be a little tough to find some more. lol. might have to take a trip to Brazil. but heck, greek is the national pastime of Brazil. on second thought, ya let's keep on splashing.

the water made it so that my pounding tempo was a little slower than it would be on a bed. so that meant that there was more buildup. the longer the buildup, i knew, the crazier the nut. so i just let the buildup just keep building. it got more intense, until i grabbed sky's sexy petite right hip and used it as leverage to ram her mercilessly into my turgid, hungry johnson, while i continued to impale her ass with my left thumb, while jonnae kept doing all the crazy shit she was doing. so, neither sky nor i are screamers, but we're like swearing and talking nasty to each other. "Sky, you like my thumb rammed up your ass like that?" and she's like, "cum on, fuck me harder! fuck me like the nasty slut i am!" and so i ram myself into her as hard as i can go while pushing her into me deeper and deeper using my right hand on her hip and stomach for leverage. it was just all fucking mayhem.

finally, i know i'm about to blow. we had gotten into a rhythm that i didn't think was possible in water. i literally took her whole body weight and lifted her up by impalement. she's screaming, water is flying all over the bathroom, jonnae is finger fucking the shit out of me, until i couldn't take it anymore. I'm grunting like some kind of crazy animal, and when i nut, it feels like my cock is in the back of her uterus. jonnae is merciless with me, so i figured that i should be equally merciless with sky. jonnae has my balls firmly encircled, while she amps up her own fun violation of me. when she feels me start to vibrate and shake violently, she cranks it up instead of slowing down. the combined effect made me have what felt like an eternal nut; it just kept on going n going, until i couldn't take it any more. i pulled back and asked for quarter. i pulled out, and the three of us just sat there, laughing. it was all we could manage to do.

overall, i would say that this UTR session with sky and jonnae was a little above average. lol. enjoy the pics PA guys after Char gets em up. i was off my A-game for the photoshoot, cause my legs were still shaking. lol. If they're not up to my freaky standards, sorry, my bad!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women