Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2016, 04:16 AM   #151
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle View Post
Your hand is preoccupied.

ya i thought so. conveniently change the subject. as i mentioned, you've accomplished nothing in your pathetic time on this planet, other than choking your chicken and spanking your monkey, although neither did anything wrong to you. peta is going to be up in arms over this travesty, and you will have to answer for your wanton **** ****** *****. i even heard you ****** ** **** *** *** ***** **** ** *** ****. she was one of our all-time greats; now she cowers when any pimply, ugly male human enters her stall. we have asked our shrink to nurse her back to normalcy, as much as possible, but he said she'll probably be traumatized for life. certaintly understandable, under the circumstances.

******** is a sin, my son. she did nothing to you to deserve this unwarranted sexual assault. you make bill cosby look like an altar boy. the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. do not shirk your responsibilities to leave the ******* out there in peace; for the **** ******, it's already too late, unfortunately.

Staff edit, Spice-I realize it was a joke. However, the mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:21 AM   #152
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
.\It takes a special kind of dumbass to start a thread about not being able to get laid in a whorehouse.
Do you still kiss providers with that mouth?

WolfWhistle is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:28 AM   #153
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
ya i thought so. conveniently change the subject. as i mentioned, you've accomplished nothing in your pathetic time on this planet, other than choking your chicken and spanking your monkey, although neither did anything wrong to you. peta is going to be up in arms over this travesty, and you will have to answer for your wanton **** ****** *****. i even heard you ****** ** **** *** *** ***** **** ** *** ****. she was one of our all-time greats; now she cowers when any pimply, ugly male human enters her stall. we have asked our shrink to nurse her back to normalcy, as much as possible, but he said she'll probably be traumatized for life. certaintly understandable, under the circumstances.

******** is a sin, my son. she did nothing to you to deserve this unwarranted sexual assault. you make bill cosby look like an altar boy. the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. do not shirk your responsibilities to leave the ******* out there in peace; for the **** ******, it's already too late, unfortunately..
I think it would care to differ after witnessing your rendezvous with "Jill."

Old 02-07-2016, 05:15 AM   #154
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
I think it would care to differ after witnessing your rendezvous with "Jill."

Is English your second language? Or perhaps your third? That would explain a lot. I know some excellent primary school English language remediation "How to construct a complete sentence" tutors. I'm sorry I'm unable to help; I only work with students who are already fluent in English. Is your background in Mandarin Chinese? If so, things are finally making some sense.

Now, as far as you being unable to secure a prostitute to have sex with you, even when you present twice the requested donation, for that, alas, I am at a loss. Providers, are there any among you who feel especially charitable, and can offer your services to this poor gent, if I throw in half the donation? On second thought, I'll throw in 3/4 of the donation, so long as you get him out of my field of view for a reasonable amount of time. bonus for any long-term exclusivity contracts, preferably 30 years to life lol. You get automatic regular status with me, but only if you wrap him in a double layer of latex. just to be, like for sure for sure. none of us want to suffer the fate of that poor **** **** on the ****. She appears to suffer from a particularly intense form of sexual abuse-mediated PTSD and she has a *** something awful. lol.

Staff edit, Spice-I realize it was a joke. However, the mention or discussion of bestiality is a forbidden topic on Eccie.

Eccie Forum Guidelines
#22 - ECCIE Staff will go to great lengths to avoid editing, deleting, or censoring our members posts or threads...unless absolutely necessary. Forbidden topics such as underage sex, illicit drugs, bestiality, revealing personal info, medical speculation, or images not in compliance will be removed from public view.
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 05:24 AM   #155
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Is English your second language? Or perhaps your third? That would explain a lot. I know some excellent primary school English language remediation "How to construct a complete sentence" tutors. I'm sorry I'm unable to help; I only work with students who are already fluent in English. Is your background in Mandarin Chinese? If so, things are finally making some sense.

Now, as far as you being unable to secure a prostitute to have sex with you, even when you present twice the requested donation, for that, alas, I am at a loss. Providers, are there any among you who feel especially charitable, and can offer your services to this poor gent? I'll throw in half the donation; fuck it, I'll throw in 3/4 of the donation, so long as you get him out of my field of view. bonus for any long-term exclusivity contracts, preferably 30 years and up.
Your BP hoes, the ones you gave the No reviews, weren't so charitable with you during those Jill-less nights?

Old 02-07-2016, 07:25 AM   #156
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Y'all two guys are cracking me up..
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:07 PM   #157
beanocook
Premium Access

Encounters: 129

Quote:
I don't know man. I didn't read your long, winded first post nor have I read the follow-up to it.

Quote:
you don't have PA, huh? maybe you should purchase it, or write a review n we can see what an amazing writer u r and how awesome ur reviews r. lol. but your attention span doesn't seem too long, so dont know if you'll be able to sit still long enough to write one.
anyway, i look forward to reading your reviews.
This is awesome. Two of ECCIE's finest going at it. Someone pass the popcorn.
beanocook is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 12:58 PM   #158
Space Cowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terrible.
Space Cowboy is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:21 PM   #159
Guest030816
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cowboy View Post
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Special Olympics. We have a couple gold medal contenders here.

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terribly hilarious..
You might be thinking of this... px & KMLWA were gonna kick some pimps are. Crazy psycho stuff, but funny as Hell too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043
Guest030816 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:02 PM   #160
aznlvr11
fuck

Encounters: 28

Quote:
can't answer the question, huh? at least we all know that you fall on the stupider side of that line.
aznlvr11 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:34 PM   #161
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the SPECIAL Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

I really do not remember, but I think PX had gotten banned for having two handles. I also remember him supposedly fighting with his alternative ego before he got banned. I must I may be wrong but I really don't give a shit to retrieve the thread. Just saying, PX may be fighting with himself & that's why this fight is fucking terrible.
FIFY
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 04:34 PM   #162
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat View Post
You might be thinking of this... px & KMLWA were gonna kick some pimps are. Crazy psycho stuff, but funny as Hell too.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1422043
Damn you beat me
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 06:22 PM   #163
beanocook
Premium Access

Encounters: 129

Quote:
Eccie's finest?!? Uhhh.... it's like watching the Olympics. You know, the one you're not supposed to laugh at?

Yep. That's what I meant. Sarcasm didn't come across strongly enough. The Special Olympics comparison is spot on. No matter who "wins" this argument, they're still, well you know the rest.
beanocook is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:11 PM   #164
WolfWhistle
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznlvr11 View Post
can't answer the question, huh? at least we all know that you fall on the stupider side of that line.

Old 02-09-2016, 04:29 AM   #165
pxmcc
BANNED

sent a couple updated session pics to char to post.
ima write part 3 tomorrow. sorry about the wait.
pxmcc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women