Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160512
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 05-29-2016, 09:40 AM   #31
ECCIE2NDAVE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

hey LPMOW, you know well who's lying

my okays(25 plus in less than a year) speak for themselves on what kind of gentleman i am with whores...

bye bye for now ...time for a little workout..
ECCIE2NDAVE is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:47 AM   #32
Guest020719
Account Disabled

Nat,

Ev has to originate, type and submit a pm to a mod refuting the review in order for it to be considered for deletion. She can have help writing. That is simply the legal (i know... the irony of this statement) process on eccie. She must start the process. It will take time.

The best way for you to help her now is, ignore the posts trying to get you off topic and not get banned. Then do the "official" process silently.

Anyone who posts and reads this forum already knows who hates who and who has agenda verus who. We know.

Good luck
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:50 AM   #33
N.M.
The Great

User ID: 291780
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtoman View Post
I came back because I wanted to see you. If you recall, you turned me away the first day after I asked you about the person. I would have gone through with the session. I was not paranoid by asking about it. It was merely a question. When asked, you flipped out not me. The fact remains that the guy followed me and you provided no reassurance of him not being with you. I never accused him of being with you I am only stating facts.

I turned you away because of how awkward you made the situation with your non-sense question off the wall.
I had absolutely no fucking idea and didn't even know what you meant when you came to my room, asking me if "I had a 'black bouncer' with me.
I honestly didn't even know what that meant. And you know that. When I finally realized of what you were talking about, of course I got offended. Being the type of woman that I am having someone implying that I have a "pimp" it is offensive.

Where do you get off calling me racist? I met with you and paid you. You are not the same ethnicity as me. You are racist because if there was in fact a "black guy" in the lobby or somewhere around at the fucking Energy Corridor Wyndham Hotel and you automatically assume, that the must be the pimp of the girl you're there to see, that is kind of fucking racist.
I never said you didn't pay, wth are you talking about.

I don't recall how long I lasted and I am not insulting you. Your insults are weak and show exactly what type of person you are. I am sure you remember every detail of every man you have met with.

Gtoman, you know very well that I was very professional with you in the way I handled all my communication with you, even after the little incident occurred. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you another chance, and a chance to myself to remove any negativity that the "incident" might have left between us. You came back I took care of business with you, didn't I ? I was nice and respectful like the person that I am.

And yet you still turned around and went and said this bs to some of the guys from here, because that's exactly around the time some of the trolls started saying "I had a pimp"

How do you expect me to have any type of respect for you after that??

If you are not a "manager" what are you? You handle all of EC's screening, appointment scheduling, and rebuttals.

Evelyn is my roommate and a friend , I am no ones manager, stop being extra and ridiculous.
Once again, the only reason this crazy man wrote this review is because of his fucking obsession to make me look bad.

If you were looking at this in a factual way, instead of taking it as an opportunity to attack me, you would see that.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 09:57 AM   #34
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythos View Post
Nat,

Ev has to originate, type and submit a pm to a mod refuting the review in order for it to be considered for deletion. She can have help writing. That is simply the legal (i know... the irony of this statement) process on eccie. She must start the process. It will take time.

The best way for you to help her now is, ignore the posts trying to get you off topic and not get banned. Then do the "official" process silently.

Anyone who posts and reads this forum already knows who hates who and who has agenda verus who. We know.

Good luck
She already addressed it to the mods.

I don't see how I would get banned from reporting this publicacly. But I do understand where you're coming from, and I do appreciate the advice.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:04 AM   #35
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

?Wow, this is getting better than 'As the Stomach Turns' and 'The Dumb and The Breastless'. Can't wait for the season finale because these are the 'Day's of Our Lives'.............ROFLMAO!!!! !!!
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:11 AM   #36
Mr. GPop
Account Disabled

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
morning potty mouth, don't you sleep at night

and please set your things straight about my ethnicity...neither i am a Hindu nor a Muslim..so i can still see you or her per your rules...

regarding the review i shared all the details that i have..so its up to the mod to decide..its just a mere coincidence that i had to write the review during our shitty times...

bye bye LPMOW
you can't see her if she does not book an appointment with you.. contact her all you want.. NO means NO!
Mr. GPop is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:20 AM   #37
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE View Post
hey LPMOW, you know well who's lying

my okays(25 plus in less than a year) speak for themselves on what kind of gentleman i am with whores...

bye bye for now ...time for a little workout..
Oh no worries, we will get to the bottom of who the fucking malicious liar in all of this is.

"work out" yeah ok... is this just like when you said yesterday that you were going to spend some time with your imaginary "SB" and instead you went to pull a fake review out of your ass??

Yeezus, you need some serious counseling and therapy...
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:22 AM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori View Post
I don't see how I would get banned from reporting this publicacly.
That's simple...your direct insults to people earn you points...those points lead to a 90 day ban...

You're doing nothing but earning points here...and the subjects of the OP gain or lose nothing from your comments here...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:24 AM   #39
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well don't let your RTM cute little finger rest there, then Nancy

Again mod-troll that's just your irrelevant opinion.
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:25 AM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Why? Do you think that you, or anyone else in this thread, violating a guideline should get a pass for some reason?
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:29 AM   #41
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Why? Do you think that you, or anyone else in this thread, violating a guideline should get a pass for some reason?
Please, explain and demonstrate how and where exactly, I have said or implied that I "should get a pass" in breaking the rules??

As of matter of fact I just encouraged you to RTM where I'm violating rules, or if you like you can point me yourself, since you're a "mod"

Those were rhetorical questions btw, I already know you ain't got the answers.

Mescan love
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:34 AM   #42
BIGSEXY7852
Valued Poster

I suggest NM and W get a room, get naked and work this out..........nothing being accomplished here except using a lot of data........ijs
BIGSEXY7852 is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:37 AM   #43
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
I came back because I wanted to see you. If you recall, you turned me away the first day after I asked you about the person. I would have gone through with the session. I was not paranoid by asking about it. It was merely a question. When asked, you flipped out not me. The fact remains that the guy followed me and you provided no reassurance of him not being with you. I never accused him of being with you I am only stating facts.

I turned you away because of how awkward you made the situation with your non-sense question off the wall.
I had absolutely no fucking idea and didn't even know what you meant when you came to my room, asking me if "I had a 'black bouncer' with me.
I honestly didn't even know what that meant. And you know that. When I finally realized of what you were talking about, of course I got offended. Being the type of woman that I am having someone implying that I have a "pimp" it is offensive.

No, I just met you at that time and I had no clue what type of person you are. You chose to take offense to it and not simply state that he was not with you. By freaking out I can only assume you were trying to cover it up. I still have not stated that he was with you, but to others to watch out for a black guy following them when meeting with you.

Quote:
Where do you get off calling me racist? I met with you and paid you. You are not the same ethnicity as me. You are racist because if there was in fact a "black guy" in the lobby or somewhere around at the fucking Energy Corridor Wyndham Hotel and you automatically assume, that the must be the pimp of the girl you're there to see, that is kind of fucking racist.
I never said you didn't pay, wth are you talking about.

Describing someone as a black guy or black man without know their name is not racist. Skin color is what it is and is how everyone is described. I did not assume he was a pimp. Actually, by asking if he was a "bouncer" and judging by the size of the guy I would have guessed he was some sort of personal security. You are putting words in my mouth by saying I assumed he was your "pimp".

Quote:
I don't recall how long I lasted and I am not insulting you. Your insults are weak and show exactly what type of person you are. I am sure you remember every detail of every man you have met with.

Gtoman, you know very well that I was very professional with you in the way I handled all my communication with you, even after the little incident occurred. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and gave you another chance, and a chance to myself to remove any negativity that the "incident" might have left between us. You came back I took care of business with you, didn't I ? I was nice and respectful like the person that I am.

And yet you still turned around and went and said this bs to some of the guys from here, because that's exactly around the time some of the trolls started saying "I had a pimp"

How do you expect me to have any type of respect for you after that??

I came on here to describe my experience with you because this is a review forum and the hobbyists should tell the factual events that occurred. I don't care if you respect me or not. I have not stated any inaccuracies. Personally, I believe you would be offended if the wind blew the wrong direction. That is the impression I get from reading many of your posts; including those unrelated to me.

Quote:
If you are not a "manager" what are you? You handle all of EC's screening, appointment scheduling, and rebuttals.

Evelyn is my roommate and a friend , I am no ones manager, stop being extra and ridiculous.
Once again, the only reason this crazy man wrote this review is because of his fucking obsession to make me look bad.

If you were looking at this in a factual way, instead of taking it as an opportunity to attack me, you would see that.
I am not using this opportunity to attack you. You are taking everything as an attack on you. When in fact, you attacked me in post #10. You may not admit it here, but we all believe you handle her communication and you do her screening. I am stating facts of our interactions and others can infer them for themselves. I am looking at this as a factual incident because the review currently still stands and until a Mod determines it is not real or factual then I will continue to believe it is factual.
gtoman is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:45 AM   #44
N.M.
The Great

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Heh. Taking a quick break now...
Will be back....
N.M. is offline   Quote
Old 05-29-2016, 10:48 AM   #45
gtoman
Account Disabled

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Dude, seriously this sick obsession you have with me is beyond words.
If it has taken you to the point to find out where my incall is, you are one dangerous p********h.

But I'm still not afraid of you, I said it before and I will say it again you will not get away with this.
Isn't it a violation of the rules to refer to a medical condition or speculate on a medical condition. I marked the condition in red and changed the text so I would not violate the rules by quoting you.
gtoman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women