Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2013, 04:16 PM   #1
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 217423
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry Blatant discrimination and outright cruelty to a POST-op TS provider, in Austin TX of all places?

Ok, I am a post operative TS female meaning I am now legally 100% female (F on my legal ID and birth cert now and all). Well before I had joined here I came across a thread here asking about me (had an ad on BP) so I decide to join so I can answer some questions being asked about me which goes fairly smoothly. So then a cpl members message me suggesting I should post a welcome thread so I did and then the problems start. I have since been under fire with constant insults, name calling and members being downright CRUEL to me for no reason other than they dont agree with me being here, I cant even post without being called things like "half man, half lab experiment" "dude with his dick chopped off" with no real staff intervention taking place, at times they even seem to encourage it. I dont even have to legally disclose but am doing so for respect of others feelings on the matter and this is all ive got. I didnt expect everyone to accept me, its their right not too,but the ttreatment I have received is WELL over the boundries of the forum guidelines and what ANY new member should have to endure. One member even started a thread titled "ROCKIN BRANDY im a girl trapped in a mans body help!" With no intention other than to be cruel and bash me avout my sensitive MEDICAL condition and despite numorous complaints the staff lets it roll on. I am not being allowed access to the ladies only area as well. This has been totally uncalled for. Anyone think this type of discrimination and cruelty is wrong here? Or is it just me? Ill attach the threads in question.

Lets start with the shortest, where I inquire about powder room access
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054684290

Heres the thread that brought me here
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=910492

And heres my warm welcome thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=914946

Lastly heres the wonderful bash thread a user started for me.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=916389
RocKin BraNdy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #2
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

Dear Brandy,

I haven't read all the posts you are referring to, but I know how it can bee around here on the board. Honey, I mean this in the nicest way, but the world is not at all a fair place. How can you expect fair treatment on a SHMB (silly hooker message board)?

Lotsa guys are homophobes. Many just aren't interested in anything or anyone that pushes boundaries within themselves.

Ignore those who do not like what you project and what you have to offer. They have nothing to offer you, and don't let anyone hurt your feelings about who and what you want to be, as a person. Your own self is a sacred space.

Just respect yourself and don't worry about nay-sayers. Have fun. Keep your head up, and carry on. (just always bee super-careful in screening, if at all possible).

I saw that you had at least one nice review from one "nice" hobby fella. See, you are on the right path. You know--you can't make people learn or accept: you or reality.

Just bee yourself and move on.
love,
Crystal

ps..if you don't do threADS in the co-ed lounge, I think most of the negativity will go away. It is allowed on occasion, but keep to a minimum, or that just starts the "grumbling"
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I can take their opinions, but they should not be able to get away with crossing the guidelines just because I am a TS, thats my whole thing. They dont have to accept me, but they shouldnt be able to get away with saying the things they have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkitty View Post
Dear Brandy,

I haven't read all the posts you are referring to, but I know how it can bee around here on the board. Honey, I mean this in the nicest way, but the world is not at all a fair place. How can you expect fair treatment on a SHMB (silly hooker message board)?

Lotsa guys are homophobes. Many just aren't interested in anything or anyone that pushes boundaries within themselves.

Ignore those who do not like what you project and what you have to offer. They have nothing to offer you, and don't let anyone hurt your feelings about who and what you want to be, as a person. Your own self is a sacred space.

Just respect yourself and don't worry about nay-sayers. Have fun. Keep your head up, and carry on. (just always bee super-careful in screening, if at all possible).

I saw that you had at least one nice review from one "nice" hobby fella. See, you are on the right path. You know--you can't make people learn or accept: you or reality.

love,
Crystal

ps..if you don't do threADS in the co-ed lounge, I think most of the negativity will go away. It is allowed on occasion, but keep to a minimum, or that just starts the "grumbling"
Old 12-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #4
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Your going to get "all" the attention your looking for RB. That's obviously what you crave. I thought I'd get in here before the shit storm starts!

First off, the thread started for you by ME, was because I was directed to do so by a MOD in lieu of continuing the ongoing discussion in the welcome thread you posted.

Let's not forget the rebuttal threADs you started as well:

Your rebuttal thread eloquently labeled:

STILL LOOKING "Im old, overweight, have no male goods to speak of so I make myself feel better picking on others thread"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=919721

ThreAds, what the owners say...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922966

Powder Room
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922782&highlight=

Doggie Poo: Funny story
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923631&highlight=

Protein load needed, Anyone wanna shoot down the back of my throat this afternoon?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=921839&highlight=

Second... yes you are a man who cut off his dick by your own admission and have labeled yourself as a post op TS. TS pre or post are NOT everyone's cup of tea so down goes your market share.

You are young and immature and are pissed off at the world because people just won't except you. Your going to need to get use to that. Again less market share.

Then you get into pissing matches with everyone who disagrees with you. More drama and again even less market share.

You have contradicted yourself many times in your posts You have made sure everyone understands how upset you are. You try to rally support and make it all about poor RB. He is being discriminated against. Less market share again.

You have had a great opportunity to share your feelings and voice your opinions instead you want to beat everyone over the head who doesn't agree with you.

You're like a bowl of granola RB. Whether your a fruit, a nut or a flake it really doesn't matter. Your just emotionally unstable and in a self-destructive path to virtually zero business. You need to go back to what works for you. What ever that might be.

There is plenty of room for us all here. I wish you the best of luck once again. I'm sure there will be others with words of wisdom to follow.
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #5
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystalkitty View Post
Dear Brandy,

love,
Crystal

Excellent Advise!
Old 12-09-2013, 05:35 PM   #6
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Its not about acceptance, its about having your opinion WITHOUT being insulting. I only started a thread about you after you beat me up with all the insults and disrespect you could muster towards me and no staff assistance. Any thread I post its man this man that. You dont have to agree with or acceppt me, but you dont have to talk to me the way you have, your entitled to not accept me, but the rude bashing is un called for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Your going to get "all" the attention your looking for RB. That's obviously what you crave. I thought I'd get in here before the shit storm starts!

First off, the thread started for you by ME, was because I was directed to do so by a MOD in lieu of continuing the ongoing discussion in the welcome thread you posted.

Let's not forget the rebuttal threADs you started as well:

Your rebuttal thread eloquently labeled:

STILL LOOKING "Im old, overweight, have no male goods to speak of so I make myself feel better picking on others thread"

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=919721

ThreAds, what the owners say...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922966

Powder Room
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=922782&highlight=

Doggie Poo: Funny story
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923631&highlight=

Protein load needed, Anyone wanna shoot down the back of my throat this afternoon?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=921839&highlight=

Second... yes you are a man who cut off his dick by your own admission and have labeled yourself as a post op TS. TS pre or post are NOT everyone's cup of tea so down goes your market share.

You are young and immature and are pissed off at the world because people just won't except you. Your going to need to get use to that. Again less market share.

Then you get into pissing matches with everyone who disagrees with you. More drama and again even less market share.

You have contradicted yourself many times in your posts You have made sure everyone understands how upset you are. You try to rally support and make it all about poor RB. He is being discriminated against. Less market share again.

You have had a great opportunity to share your feelings and voice your opinions instead you want to beat everyone over the head who doesn't agree with you.

You're like a bowl of granola RB. Whether your a fruit, a nut or a flake it really doesn't matter. Your just emotionally unstable and in a self-destructive path to virtually zero business. You need to go back to what works for you. What ever that might be.

There is plenty of room for us all here. I wish you the best of luck once again. I'm sure there will be others with words of wisdom to follow.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #7
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Its not about acceptance, its about having your opinion WITHOUT being insulting. I only started a thread about you after you beat me up with all the insults and disrespect you could muster towards me and no staff assistance. Any thread I post its man this man that. You dont have to agree with or acceppt me, but you dont have to talk to me the way you have, your entitled to not accept me, but the rude bashing is un called for!
Several people including myself have given you constructive criticism that you simply ignore. I mean no disrespect when I state that "I" feel you are man who now wants to be woman. Or claims you are now a woman based on changes you have made ie. surgury. And you are excepted but as I have stated before your just not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Same goes for me. Some people think I'm funny others do not. Life goes on. In the thread you started about me... how many times did I post in that thread? Didn't you pick up on that? I was sending a message that obviously went unnoticed by you. Your not going to win people over by getting pissed at them. Do you really want to meet or see people not interested in seeing you? Silly don't you think? So why keep making your self look foolish and cause others to stay away? This is a business. Wake up and smell the coffee. Be safe have fun and do the best you can. And getting is pissing matches with mods and questioning the owners rules / guidelines won't get you the results your look for either! One more thing... do two wrongs make a right?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #8
RocKin BraNdy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thats the first time youve spoke to me with any kind of decency whatsoever. You can believe anything you want to, but some of the remarks and comments I have received in my short time here (from several people) are just deplorable, I cant even post a thread and run my business to attract those interested without it getting twisted into a bash fest. Several of you are trying to ruin my chance of doing that and getting any business and would be whether I was making a fuss or not! Just because you dont want me here, thats the REAL agenda, spreading warnings about me when ive done no one here wrong. You are telling me to stop and go about my business while yall are just trying to ruin it for me regardless. Its discrimination and hate plain and simple. All the things yall keep telling me to do is exactly what I was trying to do when I came here and ive been needlessly attacked since!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Several people including myself have given you constructive criticism that you simply ignore. I mean no disrespect when I state that "I" feel you are man who now wants to be woman. Or claims you are now a woman based on changes you have made ie. surgury. And you are excepted but as I have stated before your just not going to be everyone's cup of tea. Same goes for me. Some people think I'm funny others do not. Life goes on. In the thread you started about me... how many times did I post in that thread? Didn't you pick up on that? I was sending a message that obviously went unnoticed by you. Your not going to win people over by getting pissed at them. Do you really want to meet or see people not interested in seeing you? Silly don't you think? So why keep making your self look foolish and cause others to stay away? This is a business. Wake up and smell the coffee. Be safe have fun and do the best you can. And getting is pissing matches with mods and questioning the owners rules / guidelines won't get you the results your look for either! One more thing... do two wrongs make a right?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:32 PM   #9
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

RB and SL,

I think I've always treated both of you with respect. Do you both think I seem to be a reasonable and fairly intelligent person?

Please answer at your earliest convenience.

Regards,
LMx
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #10
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You go girl!!!! I adore that you have had the courage to be true to yourself and make your dreams come true. So many dont, cant or wont....butt love to bash others that made it happen. You ROCK!! Whom among us here on a HOOKER board has the right to judge another? ummmm? Merry Christmas pervs~~
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Athena View Post
You go girl!!!! I adore that you have had the courage to be true to yourself and make your dreams come true. So many dont, cant or wont....butt love to bash others that made it happen. You ROCK!! Whom among us here on a HOOKER board has the right to judge another? ummmm? Merry Christmas pervs~~
Lol...exactly, I just made a similar comment on another forum...of all places to be judgmental...seriously.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:52 PM   #12
Pflugerbill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8
Default Accept Yourself

The mods will handle any rude bashing. Just accept who you are and move on down the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocKin BraNdy View Post
Pflugerbill is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:14 PM   #13
Guest061619
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5
My ECCIE Reviews

If you want to be treated like every other woman here, then why come in here saying you are a post-OP transexual? You are pretty and probably really sexy. Nobody would have questioned you a bit.

Now you've broken the seal and seem to think that the jerks who bash other providers for a little extra tummy or for not being the sharpest tool in the box should leave you alone? What did you think was going to happen?

Let me explain...I think you are still a man because i know you are a man genetically. No amount of surgery is going to change that. My ATF's implants didn't magically give her natural big boobs, but in fact UNNATURAL big boobs...and i love them and most importantly, she loves them.

Some guys don't think women should get unnatural big boobs and some are disgusted by them. That is their right to think what they want. Similarly, It is okay that some people think you are a man who unnaturally appears to be a woman. You can't tell them what to think.

With that said, I don't think the guys who like natural boobs should be hurtful and rude to the girls with big fakers...but they are. I don't they should be rude and hurtful to you either...but they will be. Quite predictably, they will be.
Guest061619 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #14
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I hope things get better for you on here.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #15
BFCjosh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingforaday View Post
If you want to be treated like every other woman here, then why come in here saying you are a post-OP transexual? You are pretty and probably really sexy. Nobody would have questioned you a bit.

Now you've broken the seal and seem to think that the jerks who bash other providers for a little extra tummy or for not being the sharpest tool in the box should leave you alone? What did you think was going to happen?

Let me explain...I think you are still a man because i know you are a man genetically. No amount of surgery is going to change that. My ATF's implants didn't magically give her natural big boobs, but in fact UNNATURAL big boobs...and i love them!

Some guys don't think women should get unnatural big boobs and some are disgusted by them. That is their right to think what they want. Similarly, It is okay that some people think you are a man who unnaturally appears to be a woman. You can't tell them what to think.

With that said, I don't think the guys who like natural boobs should be hurtful and rude to the girls with big fakers...but they are. I don't they should be rude and hurtful to you either...but they will be. Quite predictably, they will be.
I think Brandy did the right thing by telling people.
BFCjosh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women