Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2013, 08:12 AM   #1
Guest020114
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6
Default Limits imposed on Hobbyists (by providers)

Providers,

How many of you actually have self-imposed limits for hobbyists? Ages, ethnicities, body size/weight?
What's your High ends? Low ends? Or Do you honestly even care? Have you ever had a hobbyist show up and turn them away?

I'm curious the range of responses we may see (assuming we receive honest feedback)
Guest020114 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
BridgetteKelly
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 136957
My ECCIE Reviews

i have an odor limit....
BridgetteKelly is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:26 PM   #3
lucie_dreams
Account Disabled

User ID: 215296
My ECCIE Reviews

I think it is best to have the limitation based upon the facts. As per say I'm an asian decent in my 40's. I'm healthy physically with no problem in BCD. Yes, I had children but that doesn't mean that my physical unable to perform such functions. So, if someone degrading me saying "she is old, loose pussy, baby damage, etc" then I would think it is better not to see that person because, they don't appreciate who I am. I can have sex until whenever by body says "no more" for right now I'm healthy as a horse.

Another are the personal cleanliness if they don't like a shower that's fine but when come to meet a lady who has never meet before at least shower prior to the appointment and down below pls, clean.

I like to offer the freshen up that's mean pls, wash hands. You know most dirt, bacteria are in the finger nails? I'm gladly pay for water and soap that I provided at my in call. I showered 2-3 times a day cuz, I love to stay cleaned.
lucie_dreams is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
samantha thom
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 45258
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsafloridafun View Post
Providers,

How many of you actually have self-imposed limits for hobbyists? Ages, ethnicities, body size/weight?
What's your High ends? Low ends? Or Do you honestly even care? Have you ever had a hobbyist show up and turn them away?

I'm curious the range of responses we may see (assuming we receive honest feedback)
Yes, I have self-imposed limits for hobbyists. First, definitely ethnicity. Second, age…I typically am not into younger men due to maturity level. My preferred age of hobbyists is between 40 - 58. BUT…my self-imposed age limit is NOT set in stone. I take it case per case basis…depending on how they communicate, screening, references, and my gut feeling. And my gut feeling is usually not wrong! :-) I have met some 30 something and some 57+ year olds that I click so much with.
samantha thom is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:23 PM   #5
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't impose a limit on anyone, as long as they present themselves as clean, respectful gentlemen.
I have met a young gentleman once who spoke with intelligence and was polite and respectful of me, when we met, he was just as polite and looked like he was in his late 20's at the least. He had an obvious beard, although clean shaven, and the body hair of a much more mature man. It turned out that he was only 19!
I met a gentleman who was an amputee, he lost his entire left leg to cancer. He was very agile!
I have an ATF who is a very big man and he kisses like a dream and makes me crazy in the sack!
Some ladies have an NBA w/age restrictions policy, I don't. I have met a few AA gentlemen who are professionals in different fields. I do have issues with guys who try the "yo baby, wassup" line, that gets an instant CLICK in the ear, I don't care what color they are. I have a kid who is blond and blue eyed that talks like that!
Every lady has her preferences and reasons for those preferences and its nobodies business but their own. Just as the gentlemen prefer spinners, BBW's, AA girls, Asian girls, younger girls, mature ladies, etc.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 05:45 AM   #6
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79
Default Everybody does!!

Whether it is obvious, public, posted or private - we ALL have our limitations - Some have monetary limits, some have personal preferences and some have something called the EWWWWWWWW meter....you know what yours are.
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 02:11 PM   #7
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Reminds me of a fantasy with my MILF-y ATF. I've always wanted to watch her with a 19-20 year old stud.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsafloridafun View Post
Providers,

Age limit (low-end limit) .... ages 27 up until farting dust old is how I like em' . Every now and then open to guys under 27 (no younger than 21) if they've got some military background.
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #9
Keyhole Arc Blow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Age limit (low-end limit) .... ages 27 up until farting dust old is how I like em' . Every now and then open to guys under 27 (no younger than 21) if they've got some military background.
Why the limit on the lower end, and this isn't just directed at Mocha.

Just wonder why ladies "discriminate" on age, or lack thereof.
Keyhole Arc Blow is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #10
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

When talking with ladies who have a lower age limit they usually reference general immaturity coupled with their belief/experience that guys who are "too young" often lack basic respect for them and for their boundaries.

Another reason why some PM or e-mail communication to let a guy "sell himself" before stereotypes are applied is usually a good thing--whatever the kind of stereotype.
Old-T is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women