Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 11-21-2014, 08:44 PM   #16
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
Harvard my ass, that punk got an honorary degree at Prarie View A&M. They also lied and told the stupid bastard that he was a constitutional scholar.
Bitch ass, punk ass flunkie politurd Barry.
I just love it when racism (exposed) stems from pure jealousy. Obama is your intellectual superior x10 and he's black so don't you forget it.

You guys crack me up because eventually your true colors get exposed. lol
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 09:17 PM   #17
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanzibar789 View Post
I just love it when racism (exposed) stems from pure jealousy. Obama is your intellectual superior x10 and he's black so don't you forget it.

Rabiznaz, you and your alter ego "Poop Puffer" are the "Racists"... enjoy

HERE IS PROOF... http://newsone.com/1285085/satoshi-k...chology-today/

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:06 AM   #18
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioseco View Post
"Ignorant Puck, Ignorant Puck........"

At the state school.......LMAO
I mean really Assup the Asshole Baby, sometimes you make me laugh Again Douche Bag, thank you.
As for your other lame ass comment. One doesnt have to be a bible scholar to have moral values. Same could be said about your puppet master Obammenijihad and the constitution. Harvard my ass, that punk got an honorary degree at Prarie View A&M. They also lied and told the stupid bastard that he was a constitutional scholar.
The s.o.b. is a constitutional shredder at best !
Bitch ass, punk ass flunkie politurd Barry.
I know a number of folks who matriculated at Prairie View, all of whom are no doubt making far more impact on the world than you and definitely making more money. you know ... Long form filers.

What's your point, Slingblade?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 12:43 AM   #19
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Spin away brother. Just dont expect to be greeted at the pearly gates of heaven. Lol
Please explain the science behind the "Pearly Gates of Heaven". Also, since you believe because of science, please explain the science behind who gets into heaven, and who does not. Thank you for elucidating.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:41 AM   #20
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Quote:
In America ALL moral value has a religious underpinning. Its what our society was built on even the wickedness of slavery and racism is justified through religious dogma. We have dry counties why? Because of conservative religious lawmakers. We have abortion laws based on the Biblical view of life and conception. We marry only one woman at a time based on scripture. Therefore we shouldnt be giving to the desires of the flesh and fornicating and committing adultry and specifically with hookers as the bible condemns. Right?

You're the religios zealot so answer me.
You don't read so good. I don't practice any religion. Have I called you a moron lately? As I already pointed out, morality has more than religion behind it. Ask Al Gore, he was defending his global warming scheme and called it a moral imperative. Morality and environmentalism. So unless you want to admit that I was right that environmentalist are practicing a religion, there is no religion there and you are wrong again.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:20 AM   #21
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don't get it. You right wingers from the party of family values can you answer this question. You're the ones trying to uphold some moral authority over people using scripture and religious convictions to do so. You guys are so hypocritical till it ain't even funny.
It's obvious. Soooooo.....

............ "Zanzibar789" is your REAL WORLD NAME?

Your parents had a sense of humor.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 03:25 AM   #22
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Obama is your intellectual superior x10....
His transcript from Harvard Law School with his LSAT score, if not reported on his transcript would be helpful in confirming that assessment. But for "obvious" reasons they are not available. It's that "transparency" thingy.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 05:18 AM   #23
Guest051115
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
His transcript from Harvard Law School with his LSAT score, if not reported on his transcript would be helpful in confirming that assessment. But for "obvious" reasons they are not available. It's that "transparency" thingy.
We have Birthers and we have Transcripters awesome.

Newsflash if he was an affirmative action student with failing grades he wouldn't have graduated. If he was a legacy based admissions student (parents who went and now donating millions like many do) he could have had bad grades and still be allowed to stay. Nothing is worse for colleges than the latter it's never talked about by those on right because they're only fixated on affirmative action. What we know is that Obama graduated magna cum laude from Harvard. The definition of magna cum laude is with Great Honor and usually means you had the second best grades.

The point here is unless you went to an Ivy league school such as Harvard and not a State school (2nd best schools) such as UT or A&M then it's highly likely that Obama is more educated than you and likely way smarter than you. It's the reason Republicans are so sour because Obama doesn't fit their narrative of the dumb black guy. In fact it's the opposite you cannot be a dumb black guy and win two Presidential elections with masterful debate performances. You cannot be a dumb black guy with the ability to politically box Republicans in with an immigration executive order as he just did. I'm very happy and pleased with this President so save your breath because nothing you say about him will change my mind. Absolutely nothing. His legacy is set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It's obvious. Soooooo.....

............ "Zanzibar789" is your REAL WORLD NAME?

Your parents had a sense of humor.
Yes it's one of the many I have ok "Lexus Lover" ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
You don't read so good. I don't practice any religion. Have I called you a moron lately? As I already pointed out, morality has more than religion behind it. Ask Al Gore, he was defending his global warming scheme and called it a moral imperative. Morality and environmentalism. So unless you want to admit that I was right that environmentalist are practicing a religion, there is no religion there and you are wrong again.
Never said Dems weren't moral or religious they just don't run on a platform of it nor do they shove their beliefs down your throat. They're not claiming to not fuck hookers while fucking hookers nor are they claiming to not be gay when they really are gay. Republicans are for the most part. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Please explain the science behind the "Pearly Gates of Heaven". Also, since you believe because of science, please explain the science behind who gets into heaven, and who does not. Thank you for elucidating.
The science is your personal / religious beliefs. I swear you guys have a literal interpretation of everything. Apparently there's no reading between the lines for you guys. Geez.
Guest051115 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 08:34 AM   #24
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You are quite the piece of work, InZanybore!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 11:35 AM   #25
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

The debates were fixed, zany. The MSM, e.g., Crowley, et al, let Odumbo lie and then lied to to cover up Odumbo's lies. What you consider "masterful debate" skills were nothing more than "#Grubering" lies, and you -- one of Gruber's "stupid voters" -- lapped the lies up like a dog eating its own vomit, zany.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:29 PM   #26
cowboy8055
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Quote:

It would be more accurate to say Obama is a superior liar x10.
cowboy8055 is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 02:34 PM   #27
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Hey Zanney...can you

type in blue and red?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 09:29 PM   #28
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
The point here is unless you went to an Ivy league school such as Harvard... then it's highly likely that Obama is more educated than you and likely way smarter than you.

Well zanyzit, Obama's pitiful performance as POTUS validates a wry observation made by William F. Buckley Jr. He said he'd rather entrust the government of the United States to the first 400 people listed in the Boston telephone directory than to the faculty of Harvard.

Buckley had an Ivy education (Yale 1950) and was way smarter than Obama.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-22-2014, 10:06 PM   #29
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

zey-nee reminds me of this rodent...

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women