Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70359
biomed160169
Yssup Rider59818
gman4452817
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47402
pyramider46370
bambino40244
CryptKicker37046
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 07-21-2012, 01:48 AM   #31
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

CYI.. Cover your own ass first off. She calls again tell her to fuck off since she was "moving to Vegas".. She threatens buy time with either spoofcard or trapcall. With spoofcard you can have any number you desire show up on her caller id and even change your voice. My suggestion is call and make like you a police officer from the town and make the number show up on her caller id as their number. That will scare the shit out of her sorry ass.

And if all else fails.... You can always pull the Blazing Saddles "Old Number Six" on her...
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 09:19 AM   #32
LGLMT
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
CYI.. Cover your own ass first off. She calls again tell her to fuck off since she was "moving to Vegas".. She threatens buy time with either spoofcard or trapcall. With spoofcard you can have any number you desire show up on her caller id and even change your voice. My suggestion is call and make like you a police officer from the town and make the number show up on her caller id as their number. That will scare the shit out of her sorry ass.

And if all else fails.... You can always pull the Blazing Saddles "Old Number Six" on her...
This is HORRIBLE advice.... NEVER EVER EVER pose as a police officer.. her simply recording you could be a crime depending on the state. Her threatening to use it against you is DEFINITELY a crime in every state... As is posing as a law enforcement official..She has hardly SHIT on you at this point...misdemeanor charges at best...which a DA is NEVER going to pursue..because when she comes to him with the tape..he's going to want to know why she has it. Worst she can do is tell your wife.. But if YOU commit an actual crime trying to cover your ass, your wife IS going to find out. Cheapest best bet..call the cops, tell them what happened, say she claims she has video tape of you and threatens to show your wife. They will ask if you had sex with her, it SOUNDED like you won't even have to get as creative as Clinton did if all you did was a little handsey. What you could ask the cop to do is to call her and talk to her/leave her a message. She's out of state..it's ticky tack..It MIGHT get referred to the FBI...but chances are she will just get a warning to scare the shit out of her. IF you did doink her..well..get an attorney or a PI on it. They can call her and inform her that she is breaking the law and that things will be pursued that have a lot more weight than what she is threatening you with.
I will say, I am not an attorney, so maybe somebody that is can correct me if I am wrong..but I think I am in the ballpark.. and feel certain in saying..NO MATTER WHAT...DO NOT commit a crime to try and make this go away.
LGLMT is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:56 PM   #33
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LGLMT View Post
This is HORRIBLE advice.... NEVER EVER EVER pose as a police officer.. her simply recording you could be a crime depending on the state. Her threatening to use it against you is DEFINITELY a crime in every state... As is posing as a law enforcement official..She has hardly SHIT on you at this point...misdemeanor charges at best...which a DA is NEVER going to pursue..because when she comes to him with the tape..he's going to want to know why she has it. Worst she can do is tell your wife.. But if YOU commit an actual crime trying to cover your ass, your wife IS going to find out. Cheapest best bet..call the cops, tell them what happened, say she claims she has video tape of you and threatens to show your wife. They will ask if you had sex with her, it SOUNDED like you won't even have to get as creative as Clinton did if all you did was a little handsey. What you could ask the cop to do is to call her and talk to her/leave her a message. She's out of state..it's ticky tack..It MIGHT get referred to the FBI...but chances are she will just get a warning to scare the shit out of her. IF you did doink her..well..get an attorney or a PI on it. They can call her and inform her that she is breaking the law and that things will be pursued that have a lot more weight than what she is threatening you with.
I will say, I am not an attorney, so maybe somebody that is can correct me if I am wrong..but I think I am in the ballpark.. and feel certain in saying..NO MATTER WHAT...DO NOT commit a crime to try and make this go away.
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.. With the voice changing option they offer and the call coming up on caller ID as the local police depertment there is no way to track it back to him.. Buy a throw away phone for wal mart and pay cash for it if you get antsy that it may be tracked back to you. Sure beats the "Old Number 6" or a shovel and 50 pound sack of lime..

** And legal disclaimer** These are my OPINIONS.. Not legal advice.. I am not an attorney nor do I play one on TV.. Hell I couldn't take the pay cut to become an attorney.
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #34
Tom Terrific
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JussDoMe View Post
im sure u are or did fuck her around to piss her off... im feeling that right now with tom terrific. i will find his ass and he will pay me what he owes me or i too will ruin his world.. maybe u should think twice about clowning someone next time
Wrong guy. I am on the East Coast. Check my reviews, Philly, Boston, Portland Me. Next time, do a little fact checking before you flame someone.
Tom Terrific is offline   Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 12:31 AM   #35
seductivesarah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 16977
My ECCIE Reviews

Tell the bitch you already told your wife and she needs to get in the back room and suck some dick instead of being a fucking loser whose only way to get money is think that she is actually smart enough to effect someones life!!!

LET ME KICK HER ASS I HATE BITCHES LIKE THAT!!!!
seductivesarah is offline   Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 05:40 PM   #36
LordBeaverbrook
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Don't "threaten her" as some suggest, but simply tell her if you ever hear from her again you will report her to LE and that the penalty for blackmail is a prison sentence. That is a promise not a threat, but you should have some evidence to provide to the police (texts, withdrawals, photo, vid, etc..), otherwise it is a he/said she said and they are likely to do nothing.

If you are going to get an attorney or do any of the above you should probably consider insulating yourself in advance by telling you wife you did a stupid thing and went to a strip club and paid for a lap dance or something and now the dancer is blackmailing you. Yes, it will be painful, but not as painful as if she finds out accidentally later on. If you tell her now and give the facts now (whatever you are willing to give up, up and to the whole truth) the lying blackmailing stripper won't be believed hopefully. Speaking discretely to the management to get her fired will likely only enrage her as she is stupid to take the risk of blackmail for little bits of cash. Likely she is doing this to lots of others as well, so the LE route is best and then get a restraining order as well. With all that your wife will find out one way or the other most likely.

If you are going to pay again, make sure you get the photos, evidence whatever from her (which can be used for evidence if she doesn't disappear) if and when you get a lawyer or contact LE.

I hope your troubles end quickly and relatively painlessly. Good luck.
LordBeaverbrook is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:37 PM   #37
gasman32514
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

+1 post #18. Extortionists usually do themselves more harm than they do to their intended victims. People like that more often than not end up in an orange jumpsuit or worse. The best thing to do is put as much distance as you can between the two of you and know that you are living, and enjoying, your life while she has to scheme and scam to get by. Take comfort in that and it will be easier to live with.

Whatever you do don't play her game. Don't do anything illegal or have any further contact with her and chances are she will give up.

Good luck, hope it works out for you.
gasman32514 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 11:30 PM   #38
TheAntichrist666
The FOX Hunter

Encounters: 118

Blackmail is not good. I hope that this lady will leave you alone and that you can start enjoying your life again.
TheAntichrist666 is offline   Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:42 AM   #39
sky_wire
Valued Poster

SJ offered some good advice on this subject. Maybe you can find it by doing a search. He reported good results by sending a sternly worded cease and desist letter that include a promise (not a threat) of prosecution and other legal action. It probably wouldn’t cost too much for him to send such a letter on your behalf. A certified letter from a lawyer with references to criminal statutes and civil remedies tends to get someone's attention.
sky_wire is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:26 PM   #40
jalderoth
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Seriously? A burner phone is $40 and a burner email is 10 minutes of googling, one piece of software and you're done. If anyone is reading this cautionary tale, do your homework.
jalderoth is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:32 AM   #41
Greenflag
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Block her number on your personal phone, you can do that. Tell her to fuck off if she does get in touch with you. Tell her that you are calling the cops and that blackmail and extortion is a felony. She will back off. The main thing with these low life's is they like to talk , do give them the opportunity,tell them the way it is and cut off all contact. you won't hear from them.
Greenflag is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 11:32 PM   #42
NotUrOlLady
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 131565
My ECCIE Reviews

Block her number and be done with it. I'm sorry this situation happened, im going to pray for you.
NotUrOlLady is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:25 AM   #43
littlejohnny
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

just laugh at her and move on.
littlejohnny is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:43 AM   #44
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

It sounds like you don't know what to do. A wise person once told me that when you don't know what to do -- do nothing.
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 01:54 PM   #45
Mona Lisa3000
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 169769
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
It sounds like you don't know what to do. A wise person once told me that when you don't know what to do -- do nothing.
I'm sorry that all this happening to you ....
Mona Lisa3000 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women