Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47425
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 07-02-2015, 02:30 PM   #31
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

I answered your question here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post

To answer your insinuating question, idk and idc. I do the best I can do and if someone doesn't like it they can post a review about it. I have no problem with that.
Keep on tho! The RTM is one click away.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:32 PM   #32
Camille Fox
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 238364
My ECCIE Reviews

JY brings up a point: a gent's freedom to give a NO review has been, in parts of the board, affected by the way some women have chosen to reply to those reviews. They usually go for the "smelly/bumpy dick" attack.

Even if that was really the case, posting as a coed reply, she loses credibility and now looks like someone who retaliates. If her intent was just to alert the women, then why use coed?

The thing is, I think EJ is a lot smarter than that. If she was to have a NO review, there are several better ways to deal with it, than to attack the client. Heck, in fact, if someone plays her cards right, she can turn a bad day, into a good one by providing some "Client Recovery".

Or I think she may just let it die under all her YES reviews. Experienced providers should know better than to feed the fire.

I also see why JY would be skeptical. Why would EJ post this thread here and not on Infoshare? Well, maybe she is speaking up or creating a discussion opportunity for a lot of us to express that it is difficult for some to give a positive reference, when someone lacks hygiene or does not respect our boundaries.
Camille Fox is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:46 PM   #33
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

An elegant voice of reason.
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 02:50 PM   #34
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

CF, I see why he's skeptical too.

I would never bring attention to a no review.
Why are we even discussing this?

If I were doing damage control wouldn't I have mentioned handles, like others have?

So if anyone else has input or opinions, even if it's opposite of what is suggested here, feel free to speak up. I ask you keep it on topic and not flip shit around to help your own imaginary agenda. Thanks.
Old 07-02-2015, 02:53 PM   #35
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Fox View Post
... I also see why JY would be skeptical. Why would EJ post this thread here and not on Infoshare?

Well, maybe she is speaking up or creating a discussion opportunity for a lot of us to express that it is difficult for some to give a positive reference, when someone lacks hygiene or does not respect our boundaries.
Right, maybe it's a discussion topic. Or a slow day threAD.

Or maybe it's sending out a public message to an as yet unnamed gent who likely wants to remain that way, now that he's been labeled as unsafe, unhealthy and of extremely poor hygiene.
Old 07-02-2015, 03:00 PM   #36
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post
... If I were doing damage control wouldn't I have mentioned handles, like others have ...
Right. Because those threads do such a good job controlling the damage. They never end up in flame wars, right?

Now, if the gent's name is not mentioned and the thread is started before he's posted his unfavorable NCNS or NO review, then he has a decision to make: does he want to be named and defend himself (and his bumpy smelly dick)? Wouldn't he be better off just tossing his review and moving on without the resultant drama? Would the stink (pun intended) of engagement ever wear off him? Wouldn't he always be the bumpy smelly dick, even to those who believe his side of the story?

Seems to me not naming the gent, at least initially, is the percentage play. Why fight a fire if you can put it out before it starts?
Old 07-02-2015, 03:01 PM   #37
Guest110923
Account Disabled

User ID: 20642
My ECCIE Reviews

If i wouldnt see him again for any reason i usually say... 'hes not le ... but i had issue <insert issue here> so that the provider can be informed and decide with their own discretion. Some girls see the guy anyway... some decline. But i always give the provider whatever info i have available so she can make her own decision.

Recently, i had a gent provide me as a reference that I couldnt quite remember so i asked him to contact me to refresh my memory.. and i hadnt seen him in 4 or 5 years . Lol i told him politely that i couldnt provide him a recent reference n he should use more recent references in the future. I also let the lady know as well.
As a common courtesy, i always provide whatever info i can that i have. ESPECIALLY if it concerns safety , health, or compensation issues... otherwise what the hell is the point of references in the first place ? Lol
Guest110923 is offline   Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 03:26 PM   #38
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Honestly, I am still questioning if why I won't see him is even worth saying.

Does no one fear the consequences that might follow with giving specifics?

Im still more inclined to just saying no I won't see him again and leaving it at that.
Even saying just that can lead to bunch of bs.

Honestly I would prefer to just not reply to a reference request which I would say no to.
I know some might say that isn't acceptable, but when you think about it references are not 100%. They are subjective. I have got yes references on guys I know had some of these issues mentioned here. Should I blame the lady who gave me a yes, when I would definitely give him a no?

Perhaps I'm answering my own question here...

Things aren't so black and white with this one folks.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:10 AM   #39
Elise Jolie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 286476
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Please give honest references

I've had some who have given me bad reference and straight up lied to me. Some give vague answers, that isn't helpful either. You don't want to put another provider in a dangerous situation.

When I give references I tell it as it is, I have nothing to lose being honest. If they were respectful, clean, personality...anything that can help or answering minor questions. I wish safety for all.

Best of luck
Elise Jolie is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 09:44 AM   #40
Claire She Blows
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 175071
My ECCIE Reviews

What the fuck is the point of giving references if you're not going to be honest?!
Claire She Blows is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 10:34 AM   #41
KissLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

The reference thing has been somewhat baffling to me:
- sharing information with an unknown third party that confirms events of the past.
- one provider asking competitor for help which may take away business from the helper. What is the incentive?
- players / providers in the hobby come and go
- people are vindictive at times and there is a lot of drama in the hobby, even if you personally do not engage adding third party increases the chance that unwanted drama will appear
- When hiring employees, I weigh references with a grain of salt. Would think this would be the same.

I place a TON of importance on their online persona.
KissLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 11:57 AM   #42
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire She Blows View Post
What the fuck is the point of giving references if you're not going to be honest?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KissLover View Post
The reference thing has been somewhat baffling to me:
- sharing information with an unknown third party that confirms events of the past.
- one provider asking competitor for help which may take away business from the helper. What is the incentive?
- players / providers in the hobby come and go
- people are vindictive at times and there is a lot of drama in the hobby, even if you personally do not engage adding third party increases the chance that unwanted drama will appear
- When hiring employees, I weigh references with a grain of salt. Would think this would be the same.

I place a TON of importance on their online persona.
Thank you kiss lover who understands why thinking a couple of steps ahead can save you a lot of bs.

I too give little importance to references but I want to respect those who base/place their comfort level decisions on other peoples subjective opinion.

I can't with the simpletons today.
I want to see some real fireworks, today!

:/

Still lots to think about. I am still hoping we can come to a concensus and for the most part get on the same page around here. That would be a first!

That said, I still respect the yes be honest idea.
I'd rather be honest to the guys face when the issue is presented so he doesn't use me as a reference and makes sure to get him self all the way together before he goes and sees the next provider; instead of putting me in a position to have to tell his business. I can do that in a diplomatic way; but I've seen that go sour in so many review/coed-rebuttals so many times.

I usually tell the guy if he can use me as a reference.
Giving a yes is no problem for me and those who have asked one from me know I'm pretty prompt. Honestly I have not had very many no's over time but lately I have had a few no's and I hope they don't use me as a reference because I don't have anything nice to say and the last thing I want to do is seem like more of a bitch than I already do.

Shout out to the guys who keep it 100% right with both of their heads.

P.S.
I have done bookings for ladies on the past. Often times one ladies delight was another's upset stomach: subjective.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:15 PM   #43
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

This is a YMMV hobby/business, too many factors for any guarantees.

I think a reference should let a provider know he's not LE, paid the amount agreed to, and provider was safe.

Anything else is subject to factors that can change and/or personal preference.
sixxbach is offline   Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 12:32 PM   #44
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

^Word^

That sounds like the best idea/mindset to me.
I know and appreciate the variations of that conclusion already stated too; well said.
Old 07-04-2015, 05:15 PM   #45
Iron Butterfly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Question, so when you ladies get a request for a date do you take consideration to there board history/ reviews/ posts. Or do you always reqier references regardless, thanks.

IB
Iron Butterfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women