Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40246
CryptKicker37051
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 01-16-2013, 04:21 PM   #46
guest031913-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 153034
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidokc View Post
just laugh at her and move on.
That sucks so bad!! I've had ppl blackmail me!! Agreed just move on
guest031913-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 AM   #47
marie35
Account Disabled

User ID: 115672

I ONLY HAVE THIS TO SHARE PUBLIC DATA .COM IS CHEAP AND VERY INFOMATIONAL AND ANYONE CAN SIGN UP I CAN HAVE ALL YOUR INFO FROM A CAR LIESENCE PLATE YOUR ADDRESS OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITH AND AROUND YOU YOUR DL NUMBER CIVIL CRIMANAL PRO LIECENCES AND MORE WITH YOUR LIECENCE PLATE SO TO EVERY ONE OUT THERE IT GOES BOTH WAYS AND IF YOU STOLE FROM ME IAM THE BITCH THAT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TAKE MY SHIT BACK AND SET ALL YOUR SHIT ON FIRE INFRONT OF YOU TIGHED UP AND CAN ONLY WATCH THE PRETTY FIRE AND IF YOUR LUCKY U WILL LIVE TO REMBER IT..... SO PUBLICDATA PEOPLE FIGHT BACK SEE HOW THEY LIKE HAVING THERE PERSONAL INFO QUATED BACK AT THEM
marie35 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:26 AM   #48
jframe2
Valued Poster

Wow, I can understand a Provider's need/desire to protect themselves and information is power.

But you may have just gone on the DNS list for some of your current and potential clients now that they are aware of the depth and ability you have to get their personal information.

Perhaps sending this to the OP by PM would have been more discreet.

The bad grammar and ALL caps speak for themselves.

Just my .02 cents.
-----
Quote:
Originally Posted by marie35 View Post
I ONLY HAVE THIS TO SHARE PUBLIC DATA .COM IS CHEAP AND VERY INFOMATIONAL AND ANYONE CAN SIGN UP I CAN HAVE ALL YOUR INFO FROM A CAR LIESENCE PLATE YOUR ADDRESS OTHER PEOPLE WHO LIVE WITH AND AROUND YOU YOUR DL NUMBER CIVIL CRIMANAL PRO LIECENCES AND MORE WITH YOUR LIECENCE PLATE SO TO EVERY ONE OUT THERE IT GOES BOTH WAYS AND IF YOU STOLE FROM ME IAM THE BITCH THAT WILL HUNT YOU DOWN TAKE MY SHIT BACK AND SET ALL YOUR SHIT ON FIRE INFRONT OF YOU TIGHED UP AND CAN ONLY WATCH THE PRETTY FIRE AND IF YOUR LUCKY U WILL LIVE TO REMBER IT..... SO PUBLICDATA PEOPLE FIGHT BACK SEE HOW THEY LIKE HAVING THERE PERSONAL INFO QUATED BACK AT THEM
jframe2 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #49
Alejandra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162384
My ECCIE Reviews

What exactly are you hiding? That you saw a stripper and gave her money? Or that you fell for a stripper and had sex with her? It's not clear what the fear is that is driving you? I'm not sure what you're scared of here? Is it your wife or the job? Are you a politician? Minister? School teacher? Some upstanding head of a large corporation? If not any of those and you haven't been arrested, your job isn't really going to care if it isn't interfering with the work place.

Blackmail is illegal. Put on your big boy pants and out the chick. If you lay your cards out, the embarrassment is going to be worth it. If your wife doesn't understand the nature of men, this will be a lesson for you and her. I'd just have a nice car picked out and ready when you are done.
Alejandra is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:50 AM   #50
Alejandra
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 162384
My ECCIE Reviews

Are u the blackmailer??
Alejandra is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #51
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post
Wow, I can understand a Provider's need/desire to protect themselves and information is power.

But you may have just gone on the DNS list for some of your current and potential clients now that they are aware of the depth and ability you have to get their personal information.

Just my .02 cents.
-----
X2

BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:50 PM   #52
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Before anyone worries too much or spends money on that publicdata site, make sure you check that they actually have information for the state you are interested in searching in.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #53
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

G'dammit - who bumped this thread?
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 06:22 PM   #54
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by jframe2 View Post

Just my .02 cents.
-----
X3 at least.
Sidewinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 10:44 AM   #55
Tatiana M.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 140194
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, I only read the first page of the responses. IF she contacts you again, another thing you can tell her is that you told your wife everything. I mean, it seems she is riding on the fear of your wife finding out. So once she thinks that threat is no longer there, she won't have a leg to stand on. So the next time she threatens to blackmail you and tell your wife everything, just lie and tell this girl it's too late, you already came clean to your wife. Good Luck and I'm so sorry this happened to you. On a personal note, I once had a guy, a regular, get too attached to me after a year of meeting. I had to end things, and he didn't take it well. He vowed to find out who I was, and out me to my family. I worried about him having my license plate numbers also, I fretted for so long over it, however, I did some research and I found out that it's very hard to get someones real life informaton by a license plate number. As others have said, you need to either be LE, the DMV, etc to have access to this information. However, you used a contract cell number to communicate with her, so with that, she can find out your addresse. So take my suggestion and lie to this girl and say it's over, your wife knows everything. Once she no longer has that fear to hold over your head, she will move on to the next guy.
Tatiana M. is offline   Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 01:32 PM   #56
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana M. View Post
I'm sorry if this has been suggested before, I only read the first page of the responses. IF she contacts you again, another thing you can tell her is that you told your wife everything. I mean, it seems she is riding on the fear of your wife finding out. So once she thinks that threat is no longer there, she won't have a leg to stand on. So the next time she threatens to blackmail you and tell your wife everything, just lie and tell this girl it's too late, you already came clean to your wife. Good Luck and I'm so sorry this happened to you. On a personal note, I once had a guy, a regular, get too attached to me after a year of meeting. I had to end things, and he didn't take it well. He vowed to find out who I was, and out me to my family. I worried about him having my license plate numbers also, I fretted for so long over it, however, I did some research and I found out that it's very hard to get someones real life informaton by a license plate number. As others have said, you need to either be LE, the DMV, etc to have access to this information. However, you used a contract cell number to communicate with her, so with that, she can find out your addresse. So take my suggestion and lie to this girl and say it's over, your wife knows everything. Once she no longer has that fear to hold over your head, she will move on to the next guy.
you can find out a lot from a plate #.. Cell #'s they do not give out to anyone asking who owns it but as pointed out.. www.publicdata.com can give you address's, criminal records possibly and even who else lives there, the neighbors etc.. so you might not be able to truly blackmail someone, you CAN create issues for them.
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:42 AM   #57
JustAnotherBro
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit13 View Post
you can find out a lot from a plate #.. Cell #'s they do not give out to anyone asking who owns it but as pointed out.. www.publicdata.com can give you address's, criminal records possibly and even who else lives there, the neighbors etc.. so you might not be able to truly blackmail someone, you CAN create issues for them.
^ This guy knows that for sure...
JustAnotherBro is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:42 PM   #58
yankpunt
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 17

Have to agree with the folks saying to ignore her. If she really was running some kind of scam she would be asking for more than a $100 a pop. That just shows she is not very smart and/or impatient for cash because she needs to buy some ( Staff Edit: Reference to forbidden subject removed, CZ)

You'll be on pins and needles for a bit, and I would definitely keep a close eye on that cell phone for a while to intercept any (Ditto. Please reference #15 of the Guidelines, CZ) out texts (don't answer her calls anymore, don't respond to her texts), but she'll quickly lose interest when she figures out there is no more cash to be had.

I'm a dude that has been through my fair share of hobby scams, so I know. Geez the little head is a curse sometimes ain't it?!
yankpunt is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:42 PM   #59
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern
Account Disabled

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAnotherBro View Post
^ This guy knows that for sure...
So does a Houston provider who recently contacted my "former" employer...

if you know the history you know who it is
Capt. Lincoln F. Stern is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #60
Bigdawg300
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57
Default Watch Out, She Will Be Back!

Sorry to hear about your situation. My buddy is going through the same thing. He met a stripper and things progressed from the stripclub to seeing her outside of the club. He is married with kids. Her $$ requests started small, i.e., help with gas, $$ for kids clothes, etc. He fell for this chick and started giving her $$ to help with rent. He realized he was getting too emotionally involved and bailed out. She then started to threaten to tell his wife unless he paid her full rent, which he did for 3 months. She then asked for $15K (yep, $15K) to make it all go away. He said FU and she found out where he lived and told his wife and showed pictures and texts. His wife is talking divorce and is up in his ass. He saved her texts, got a lawyer, and filed extortion charges. Suddenly her ass disappeared, but he still has a rocky marriage. The longer you give small amounts, the more she will pimp you. I am not telling you what to do, just sharing what my buddy is actively going through.
Bigdawg300 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women