Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59899
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47505
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 04-23-2015, 06:13 PM   #151
royamcr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savannah Moon View Post
The reason you did not get pregnant Shala is because the sponge(which I used MORE THAN ONCE TY) is COVERED WITH SPERMICIDE.. Which Kills the little fishies!!! So if you had sex with someone who carried an STD ..BOOM you got it!!! As far as fluids go, you do NOT prevent completely, with a sponge,ALL THE BLOOD.. Ask a DR. how many junkies rinse the needles they share yet still spread HIV!!!! But it can & will prevent a flow...as far as the cups I cant even get those in all the way because I am so "small" They work for some. AND NOTHING IS 100% . BOTTOM LINE!!! FORTUNATELY I have other options.. eh . During my monthly & I utilize those. Be safe OXOXXX
They are more like tadpoles, not fishies.
royamcr is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:17 PM   #152
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default defensive

Fluids still pass through and FYI I have an amazing rep for being clean as well !!.don't feel like you float on that boat alone HA and so do MANY OTHERS!!! KEEPIN IT REAL!!so while you got your sponge in thinking that no Blood is coming through hence DATY and I REALLY DON'T EFFING care if YOU bleed or not or anything else!!!this is for everyone to see . KEEPIN IT REAL!! and have a great day..I know I AM!!! OXOXXX
Savannah Moon is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:45 PM   #153
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

I am sure you do but your assumption why I dont get pregnant is really self explanatory and nobody said you were not clean girlie...

I am sure you have a great rep never said anything about that either, saying dont assume why I dont get prego or disease, you made the comment like I am not keeping the wanker covered lol...

Soooo, you come on here and ACT like your better then the rest of these girls because of a technique they use, well you could have just said your piece and not wrote your opinion after everything the girls said, opinions are like assholes and everyone has one and I am expressing mine now.
shayla84 is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 06:50 PM   #154
Cleo
Just a guy

Encounters: 29

I thought it went... "Opinions are like assholes & all of them stink!" LOL.

(Sometimes a little brevity makes things better.) Enjoy! :-)
Cleo is offline   Quote
Old 04-23-2015, 08:08 PM   #155
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol it is our you say everyone had them. Lol my mother's said it to me many times lol
Old 04-23-2015, 08:35 PM   #156
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Are you telling me everyone's a hole stinks .. LMFAOOOO
Old 04-23-2015, 09:11 PM   #157
shayla84
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Everyones!!!!!!!!!!!! But then again I dont lick ass
Old 04-23-2015, 09:52 PM   #158
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do a lot of wild things because I enjoy having a fucking blast with clients(SAFELY).. my only point is I make it important to be FACTUALLY INFORMED ( and yes I am GROUCHY.) and that sponges are just a damper in a sticky situation. BUT be careful!!! I am glad that I have other menu options per se to offer or I would be SOL!! and sometimes I am.. It is not a fool proof for the guys.That was my only point really that I was intending to make.. BUT shala when you added UMM I kicked in my MOM dealing w/ sarcasm mode.. After being a mother for 2.8 DECADES it is AUTOPILOT and has no boundaries. EXCEPT I don't call people out of there names.. BUT am DIRECT and HARSH. Talk to text is BITCH FYI.
Old 05-02-2015, 06:39 AM   #159
uniquemonique
Fan of Fetish😀

User ID: 51923
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I work on my period too. I have only had 2 issues where it became obvious. A nice way to put it. I don't allow daty in my appts.when aunt flow is visiting.
I keep my hygiene up. Take a midol and keep moving. I have turned down GFE appts.because of aunt flow. But In my opinion I don't feel we have to share that. Unless they are wanting Daty specifically, and we knownling take appt. And the Guy doesn't get what he wanted. I think that is rude not nice.
I have been It's a fact of life. We can't stop working because she shows up. Our obligation's and bills still have to be meet. My opinon
uniquemonique is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women