Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47493
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 09-23-2023, 08:13 PM   #1
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55
Default Jack Smith files gag order for Trump in Jan 6 case..

i think everyone knew that this was gonna happen. Trump can't stfu to save his life. so the question is, what happens now?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nicol...b07d9e8b561524

my personal opinion is that i'm inclined to agree with Nicolle Wallace. Judge Chutkin has no choice but to grant the order. and i predict Trump will violate the gag order, starting with a screed about his right to free speech being taken away, and when he does, Judge Chutkin will have no choice but to order his incarceration for contempt of court. and so the plot thickens. the plot definitely thickens..

i see maga-world violent extremists causing a bank run on AR-15 ammo. my only hope is that they remember how jan 6th worked out for the insurrectionists. Trump's not gonna pay their legal fees or serve their jail time for them, even if he calls them "great heroes" and "patriots."

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden...98d9d78aecfb5a
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 08:45 PM   #2
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
my personal opinion is that i'm inclined to agree with Nicolle Wallace. Judge Chutkin has no choice but to grant the order. and i predict Trump will violate the gag order, starting with a screed about his right to free speech being taken away, and when he does, Judge Chutkin will have no choice but to order his incarceration for contempt of court. and so the plot thickens. the plot definitely thickens..

Quote:
i see maga-world violent extremists causing a bank run on AR-15 ammo. my only hope is that they remember how jan 6th worked out for the insurrectionists. Trump's not gonna pay their legal fees or serve their jail time for them, even if he calls them "great heroes" and "patriots."

Your mid 60's IQ is really on display tonight.

DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 09:12 PM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
Your mid 60's IQ is really on display tonight.

that's not very nice, Dear John, but i'm not going to turn around and claim you're stupid, because you're not. you're highly intelligent.

all Trump will have to do to stay out of jail is not violate the gag Order. i hope he doesn't because i don't want to see the consequences.

is it your contention that if he does violate it and gets incarcerated until trial, which will be sped up by the way per Judge Chutkin, there is 0% chance of some maga extremists resorting to violence? doesn't what happened on jan. 6 belie that argument, though?
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-23-2023, 09:40 PM   #4
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
that's not very nice, Dear John, but i'm not going to turn around and claim you're stupid, because you're not. you're highly intelligent.

You're not stupid, but your contention that all of us conservatives with AR's are going to have a run on ammo..............well........ .....it wasn't very well thought about before you posted it.

Look, what's going to happen to Trump will happen, what's going to happen to Joe and Hunter will happen. All I want for Trump is to get a fair trial, same for Hunter and Joe. I think we can both agree on that, however I don't think that right now Joe is president material, plus I think that today I put up a meme the indicates that Joe's handlers are very guilty of elder abuse. What I really want to know is who is really running this country into the ground with open borders, etc.
Old 09-24-2023, 12:49 AM   #5
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN View Post
You're not stupid, but your contention that all of us conservatives with AR's are going to have a run on ammo..............well........ .....it wasn't very well thought about before you posted it.

Look, what's going to happen to Trump will happen, what's going to happen to Joe and Hunter will happen. All I want for Trump is to get a fair trial, same for Hunter and Joe. I think we can both agree on that, however I don't think that right now Joe is president material, plus I think that today I put up a meme the indicates that Joe's handlers are very guilty of elder abuse. What I really want to know is who is really running this country into the ground with open borders, etc.
i see what you mean. maybe my phrasing was imprecise. i never said that anyone who voted for Trump and also owns an AR-15 will lock and load and start the bank run on AR-15 ammo. within the MAGA world, only a small percentage constitute violent extremists. i never accused you of being a violent extremist and i never alleged that if Trump goes to jail for contempt of court, that you would start shooting. my point was that there is a (admittedly small) percentage of maga supporters who might well resort to violence if egged on by Trump as he's being carted off to jail, as evidenced by what happened on Jan 6, 2021. so my specific question for this thread is will we see the eruption of violence if Trump gets incarcerated for violating Judge Chutkin's gag Order, if it's imposed, Trump violates it, and she opts for incarceration until his trial date. (footnote: any other criminal defendant doing what Trump is doing would absolutely be locked up under the same hypothetical [i.e, bad conduct after a gag order and before trial.])
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 05:46 AM   #6
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Guys, play nice (watch the name calling), or these threads can go to the national political thread.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 06:25 AM   #7
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
Guys, play nice (watch the name calling), or these threads can go to the national political thread.
yup i'm not interested in denigrating anyone, least of all Dear_John. i was asked a while back why i don't make my case in the Political Forum. someone suggested, "what, are you scared?"

it's true that some things scare me. last time i got scared was, well probably when, late at night, i stumbled on a 9 or so foot alligator a few weeks back, as recounted in the "feral hogs in katy" thread, but the Political Forum is nothing like that gator. my impression was that it just looked like a food fight, which is an affront to the starving children in Africa, and also unduly messy. why would i want that?

i actually appreciate the rules that apply to the apolitical forums like the Sandbox and Coed, which is sort of funny, because i was one of the most frequently banned members for quite some time. but i've chilled out since then, so now i only get banned when i feel it's worth it for an epic reverse troll for a cyber stalker or the like..

so you political junkies on the right, engage! nothing i like better than well-reasoned arguments from the opposing side. and the better the argument, the more i enjoy the show..

this Trump stuff has brought America to quite the inflection point. many maga enthusiasts seem to believe the 2020 election was actially stolen, despite the 50+ lawsuits that proved otherwise. do ppl really believe that, or is it just for show?

Trump is like a bad car wreck. you know that looking at it will be hella disturbing, but somehow, you can't bring yourself to look away. that's where i'm at at the moment..

so, mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. bless me father, for i have sinned. it's been 37 years since my last confession, and i've committed quite the number of sins in the interim, some of which, especially sins of the flesh, i'm sad to say, i'd do over again in a heartbeat. umm, my bad, Father"..

so the Trump carwreck/trainwreck: how does it all end? that's what i want to know, and in part, why i posted this thread. he has certainly embraced chaos theory-even if he has no idea what that is-and the unexpected is always to be expected in all matters Trump..
pxmcc is offline   Quote
Old 09-24-2023, 07:45 AM   #8
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post

px and I are like arguing brothers, nothing personal and most of it rolls over our backs. I don't like his politics and he doesn't like mine, I get on his nerves and he gets on mine. He doesn't understand my very conservative views, and I sure don't understand his liberal views. One thing we both strongly agreed on was cogeneration for more electric power.

However I do understand you have to keep things in line and we both respect that.

Old 09-25-2023, 03:48 AM   #9
michaelrayab
Premium Access

Encounters: 62

Here is the bottom line, both of you speak ( reveal) truth to some degree. Obama and his team is running the country with no accountability because their puppet ( Biden) agreed to all of this upfront to get the title of President and thus protect his son and family interests long term. He has slipped several times ( alluded) to that arrangement. A complaint press and judicial branch have aided this arrangement and in the meantime our country suffers. I travel for business quite a bit and I have seen the destruction of this country in our cities- it is shocking how quickly it has unfolded to the glee of Obama and his team of destroyers.
michaelrayab is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women