Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452909
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47499
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35292
Mojojo33117

Old 08-26-2015, 01:10 AM   #1
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3
Default America: #1 globally in mass shootings

Here's a #1 that isn't something to be proud of

http://news.yahoo.com/mass-shootings...144845714.html
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:03 AM   #2
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

It is a paradox that some of the very things that make The United States of America the greatest, and most free Country on the Planet also make it dangerous.

I can still go back to the quote by Tony Blair. You judge a Country by not how many people who are trying to leave, but by how many people are trying to get in.

Regardless of how bad these statistics look on an individule basis, Americans, it seem, are willing to put up with the bad in order to enjoy the way of life and freedoms that makes America such a unique place.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 06:46 AM   #3
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:07 AM   #4
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Approximate populations of the countries listed. As you can see the US has just about the same population as all the other countries combined. The article and percentages are somewhat disingenuous considering they are comparing the US to countries less than half the size. Another way to look at it would be the US has 31 percent while the equivalent population has 69 percent. I wonder what the gun laws in those other countries. I bet their gun laws are much more strict than ours.

US: 320 million

Philippines: 100 million

Russia: 145 million

Yemen: 25 million

France: 70 million
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:13 AM   #5
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It is a paradox that some of the very things that make The United States of America the greatest, and most free Country on the Planet also make it dangerous.

I can still go back to the quote by Tony Blair. You judge a Country by not how many people who are trying to leave, but by how many people are trying to get in.

Regardless of how bad these statistics look on an individule basis, Americans, it seem, are willing to put up with the bad in order to enjoy the way of life and freedoms that makes America such a unique place.
Why the silly cheerleading for America? We used to be the greatest, but like Mohammed Ali, we are now a punch drunk, trembling shell of our former selves. Our freedoms are so eroded that I would say Mexico is more free - unless you are an illegal immigrant from Central America trying not to get raped, because they are treated like shit down there.

People only want to get in this country for a free ride, not because it is great.

Multicultural countries that have the government favoring certain ethnic groups are bound to have deep seated resentments from the unfavored citizens.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:55 AM   #6
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

I most certainly support gun control. I want age restrictions on who can carry guns in public. I want to be able to ban handguns from my home and I want ANY establishment to have the right to ban handguns. I would like people who carry handguns in public to show a level of competence in handling their handguns and show that they know the laws about using their handguns. I support a state's right to enact gun control legislation as they see fit.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 08:57 AM   #7
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Why the silly cheerleading for America? We used to be the greatest, but like Mohammed Ali, we are now a punch drunk, trembling shell of our former selves. Our freedoms are so eroded that I would say Mexico is more free - unless you are an illegal immigrant from Central America trying not to get raped, because they are treated like shit down there.

People only want to get in this country for a free ride, not because it is great.

Multicultural countries that have the government favoring certain ethnic groups are bound to have deep seated resentments from the unfavored citizens.
Interested in knowing exactly what freedoms you used to have in the U.S. that you no longer have?
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:10 AM   #8
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I most certainly support gun control. I want age restrictions on who can carry guns in public. I want to be able to ban handguns from my home and I want ANY establishment to have the right to ban handguns. I would like people who carry handguns in public to show a level of competence in handling their handguns and show that they know the laws about using their handguns. I support a state's right to enact gun control legislation as they see fit.
I too support gun control. The clip below illustrates the only gun control you'll ever need.

Jim

https://youtu.be/r2-EEWX908A
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:13 AM   #9
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Our freedoms are so eroded that I would say Mexico is more free
Then why don't you march your worthless Cowardly, Welshing ass across the Mexican border and get an up close and personal taste of their brand of "freedom."

Hopefully, the cartels will take care of a weasel like you, very quickly!

If not, report back to us in a year or two. (We are not going to hold our breath)

Fuk'n Welsher!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:16 AM   #10
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Alison Parker, and Adam ward were shot dead during a on air broadcast in Virginia this morning.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #11
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Alison Parker, and Adam ward were shot dead during a on air broadcast in Virginia this morning.
Watch this clip. I would have to call this shooting bullshit.

Jim

https://youtu.be/qUTRfG50j9Q
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:46 AM   #12
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Interested in knowing exactly what freedoms you used to have in the U.S. that you no longer have?
Freedom to hire who I want, and freedom to serve who I want.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 10:47 AM   #13
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Then why don't you march your worthless Cowardly, Welshing ass across the Mexican border and get an up close and personal taste of their brand of "freedom."

Hopefully, the cartels will take care of a weasel like you, very quickly!

If not, report back to us in a year or two. (We are not going to hold our breath)

Fuk'n Welsher!
Fuck you asshole. Why don't you go hide behind a big rock, and ambush a helpless animal with an illegal firearm.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:29 AM   #14
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim

Which one is bullshit, the shooting, or the lives of two journalists?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the...er-/ar-BBm7Lzh
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 11:31 AM   #15
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post

Jim

interesting viewpoint. and that's not the clip being played on the "Traditional Outlets"

this is the angle being played on the Media

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women