Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70391
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59862
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47444
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37065
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Old 05-02-2016, 08:45 PM   #1
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1
Default 'Make America Mexico Again': Why Americans are fed up with illegals

'Make America Mexico Again': Why Americans are fed up with illegals

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/...-illegals.html

proud little brown illegals in Indiana .. telling America "Fuck You!"

still want to give them amnesty?

There is something a bit unsettling about watching violent, foul-mouthed protesters waving the Mexican flag on American soil.

Over the weekend, Hispanic children lined the streets in Fort Wayne, Indiana – hurling filthy insults at Donald Trump supporters.

“F*** you,” the youngsters shouted as they flipped off passerby. “F*** you.”

Video captured images of the angry protesters wearing sombreros and holding signs that read, “Brown Pride.”

What kind of a parent would allow their child to behave that way in public?

A similar protest turned violent last week in Southern California – as a horde of illegals and their supporters violently attacked Trump supporters, police and even a horse.

Yes, a horse.

Cole Bartiromo, identified by local media as a Trump supporter, needed a half-dozen stiches after the mob bashed open his head.

“Suddenly, out of nowhere I felt this thud in the front of my head,” Bartiromo told CBLA.com. “I started panicking – getting scared, thinking, ‘When are they going to stop? Are they going to kill me? I mean, these aren’t rational people.’”

The California mob spilled into the streets – blocking roadways and smashing police cars. They intended to shut down a Trump rally. They intended to silence Mr. Trump and his supporters.

They were angry about the wall he plans to build – to secure our border from the invading **horde** of illegals. They were angry about Mr. Trump speaking the truth – about how illegals are killing Americans – on American soil.

One of the most disturbing images in recent days came from California – a small child – holding a sign. It read, “Make America Mexico Again.”

There was a time in this nation’s history when having 13 million people breach your border would have been considered an invasion. We used to fight wars over such a hostile act.

But these days instead of repelling the invaders, the Obama administration gave them food stamps, free health care, and a voter registration card.

We’ve been invaded and our government has provided aid and comfort to the enemy.
In both Indiana and California the protesters tried to bully and intimidate law-abiding Americans into silent submission. They tried – but they failed.

You see, the illegals need to understand something – “We the People” will no longer be silent. We will not allow our sovereignty to be violated anymore.

The American taxpayers have reached a boiling point. We are tired of illegals taking American jobs. We are tired of illegals living off our tax dollars. We are tired of illegals causing mayhem in our streets.

And more than anything, we are tired of lawmakers who refuse to defend American sovereignty.

The truth is we don’t know who or what has been coming across our southern border. We don’t know what dangers lurk in our neighborhoods.

And we want a president who will put American lives first. We want a president who will do whatever it takes to keep our families safe. We want a president who will defend our sovereignty.

And if I see one more foul-mouthed protester waving a Mexican flag on American soil – I’ll personally donate a pile of bricks to help build Mr. Trump’s wall.

Todd Starnes is host of Fox News & Commentary, heard on hundreds of radio stations. His latest book is "God Less America: Real Stories From the Front Lines of the Attack on Traditional Values." Follow Todd on Twitter@ToddStarnes and find him on Facebook.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #2
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

The best the left can buy. Disgusting.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 09:05 PM   #3
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The best the left can smuggle across the border. Disgusting.
ftfy

remember this? disgusting.

'USA' chant by Texas high school fans draws allegations of racism

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...ws-6032976.php

A Texas superintendent has apologized after fans at a girls basketball game chanted "USA! USA! USA," drawing allegations of racism.

this principle should have been fired

The incident echoes a similar episode in 2012 when a primarily white group of Alamo Heights fans chanted "USA! USA!" after winning a boys basketball game against Edison High School, which had a predominantly Hispanic roster.

Members of the Idalou High School section during a game Tuesday against Slaton High School began the chant, which drew allegations of racism from Slaton Superintendent Julee Becker.

"I believe that we are a microcosm in schools of greater society," Becker told the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal regarding the incident. "That's what we are. The symptoms of racism, they run deep."

Becker told the Avalanche-Journal that Slaton has not filed a formal complaint with the University Interscholastic League, the governing body for Texas public schools, saying that "in some ways, this is a bigger deal than the UIL."

Idalou Superintendent Jim Waller said that no students had been disciplined, but issued a written apology: "I apologize to Slaton ISD and the chanting will not be allowed to continue at games because of the perception that it creates. We understand competitiveness and school excitement and support, but we need to be supportive in our words to our team and not use words that may be interpreted as insensitive to an opposing team."

"I was not aware of anything about that until it was brought to my attention by someone else about what had happened at some other schools," Waller told the Avalanche-Journal. "I immediately apologized to the (Slaton) superintendent. I emailed this morning a written apology and called an administrators meeting."

SAISD athletic director Gil Garza filed a complaint with the UIL, the second year in a row that a compaint about racially motivated chants was filed afte rthe Region IV-4A basketball tournament.

Alamo Heights ISD Superintendent Kevin Brown said he apologized to SAISD officials and said students who chanted would not be allowed to attend the Mules' following game. Brown said some students disciplined for the chanting were Hispanic.

"Unfortunately, after the game, we had a handful of students who made a bad decision and we're very sorry it happened," Brown said. "They made a mistake and we're going to use this as a learning experience."

In 2011, Cedar Park students chanted "USA, USA" and "Arizona, Arizona," referencing controversial immigration legislation passed in that state. Leander ISD officials later apologized to SAISD for that incident.

KEEP AMERICA .. AMERICA!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 06:32 AM   #4
Guest123018-4
Account Disabled

I say we give them back California but don't tell the liberals. Instead of deporting them south we deport them west. Accept no visa from California at all.
Guest123018-4 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:41 AM   #5
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Those kids are probably on Trump's payroll.

They are doing a good job of making his argument.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:44 AM   #6
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

I bet if they were chanting " Convict Hillary" they would have been deported, lol.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #7
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

He's doing a great job of fooling you idiots.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:22 AM   #8
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Well, I would say he is thirty years too late. America is toast. It is all over but the shouting.

When I went to the Trump rally in Dallas, the protests were very similar. Cops were everywhere, and one of the little protesting punks flipped off my grandson. That set back race relations as much as telling the truth that Mexico is not sending their best people, which they aren't.

They are sending people who don't have a job or an education, or any money. Is what Mr. Trump said untrue?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:46 AM   #9
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Just like the liberal politicians have done to YOU, Mr. DOTY 3 times.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #10
filbone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

"proud little brown illegals in Indiana .. telling America "Fuck You!"

At least they learned the language, and they're using the correct finger to flip off people. I wonder which finger you use to flip off people in Spanish.
filbone is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #11
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
They are sending people who don't have a job or an education, or any money. Is what Mr. Trump said untrue?
Actually, sounds like "Mexico is sending" Trumpites!
Old 05-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #12
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by filbone View Post
"proud little brown illegals in Indiana .. telling America "Fuck You!"

At least they learned the language, and they're using the correct finger to flip off people. I wonder which finger you use to flip off people in Spanish.
Or Farsi?

Dipshit!
Old 05-03-2016, 12:45 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9
Default Flipping Off Oinkboy

Or chimp talk?

Or pig latin?

Oink, oink!

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #14
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Actually, sounds like "Mexico is sending" Trumpites!
Kind of an ironic dichotomy.

You look down upon native born Americans who pay taxes but don't have an education, and you look up to uneducated foreign people who break the law and come use our dwindling resources, and undercut the wages and work opportunities for the native born population to lift themselves and their families out of poverty with dignity.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 12:52 PM   #15
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Or Farsi?

Dipshit!
Farsi might be the last language you hear when they chop off your infidel head.
DSK is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women