Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 03-24-2016, 08:54 PM   #16
Red Max
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 11

I once got an email from a provider I'd seen several months previously, saying she needed a favor and asking me to respond. I figured I was being hit up for cash and didn't answer. I found out later that some scammer is hacking into retired providers' email accounts and mass-emailing ex-clients claiming a need for assistance. Anyone who responds gets a sob story about a phony emergency and a request to wire some $$$.

I suspect this could be a variation on the same scam, with whoever took control of her email account trying to blackmail guys rather than fish for suckers.
Red Max is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 09:04 PM   #17
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I think it is pretty amazing that people don't just make up a burner email. You can make one in gmail in about 60 seconds. If she sent me that email I would just laugh at her, even though she is a bitch for doing it.
You got that right.

You are either lazy or stupid if you don't don't protect yourself electronically.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 03-30-2016, 09:22 PM   #18
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Life is really good! When you don't give a FUCK!

IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 04-02-2016, 02:24 PM   #19
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
Life is really good! When you don't give a FUCK!

Fuck'em all bro!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 06:37 PM   #20
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

There was a situation a few years ago where a very popular lady in DC came under the influence of a very bad man. No need for the long sordid story, but he got her contacts and started trying to blackmail a lot of guys on the list.

That can sometimes be a bad thing if you don't know what--or who--you are trying to blackmail. One attempted victim was a guy I introduced to this lady. Not exactly a friend of mine--well, not a friend at all--but a man who it is very good to have him owe you a favor. At the time he also happened to be a significantly senior person in one of the alphabet soup organizations in DC.

The blackmailer-wannabe has now been in federal prison for 8 years now, and has another 22 to go. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:36 PM   #21
Bush Pilot
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

We had a remorseful one creating drama here in San 'tone several years ago, although she did not threaten to out anyone:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=bleach

(2010! How time flies!)

I loved this reply to her (Post #20 of the same thread):

Quote:
i will be jacking off to your show case tonight since its still up!
Bush Pilot is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 11:52 AM   #22
Meadow Love
Meadow Love

User ID: 174204
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It sounds like it's a dude doing this to her. Why did she retire? Probably he couldn't handle her profession and didn't want to share her. So in turn got a hold of her phone and conjured up this threat.
As a provider I'd be too busy to ever investigate who I'm seeing other than making sure they are safe. I'm professional and can't imagine anyone being this vengeful.
It seems the providers have more to be concerned about in protecting their own RW identity than any hobbyist. It's really a sad thing to see this out there, even if it is a fake. Hopefully it won't give anyone any ideas to be a copycat nark.
Meadow Love is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 09:59 AM   #23
bigdon71
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

If I got that email, I'd just laugh as I read it from my hobby email account on my burner phone. I'm with those saying it is the hubby or boyfriend doing this or making her do this.
bigdon71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:08 AM   #24
yesI812
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

I guess all the wives and girlfriends can take the self confession to the police and she can be prosecuted for prostitution.
yesI812 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2016, 05:14 PM   #25
Clark W. Griswold
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I'm a single guy and don't see that changing anytime soon so this doesn't really apply to me. But for the married guys, a lot just don't have any common sense. Hobby phone, hobby email, first/fake name basis, don't reveal where you work. Problem solved. Why some guys would use their work email is beyond me. Dumb, dumb dumb!

Clark W. Griswold is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women