Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-26-2024, 12:10 PM   #16
Demolition
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

I wouldn't get all worked up over this. Lots more girls out there who I'm sure will entertain your request.
Old 04-28-2024, 07:57 PM   #17
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

I am not saying that anything that OP said is not true, mainly because I have no idea. However there are some things that make me wonder about him. I am always suspicious of relative newbies who start making negative reports. This caused me to look into him. He has one review which was a NO. The review was written a couple of weeks after he joined and was concerning a session that occurred about a month or more before he joined. Things like that make my Spidey sense tingle. If these two reports are correct, and I have no reason at this time to say otherwise, then it seems that his only purpose is negative posts and not contribute anything positive to the site. If this is true, then I hope that he just foes on his way.
Old 04-29-2024, 08:45 AM   #18
DoubleEagle
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

So how long should a newbie wait to post review so most will believe it is true.
Old 04-29-2024, 11:01 AM   #19
NordicJag
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleEagle View Post
So how long should a newbie wait to post review so most will believe it is true.
I never said that I thought that his posts were not true. I just said that there were several things that made me leery of his intensions.
Old 04-30-2024, 09:58 AM   #20
GFE-DFK-Lover
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF View Post
I don't have issue for last min outfit request , but but if I don't have it with me then you are out of luck and should asked me before I'm flying lol
Or I'll take a request at the time appt is book or cuple days befoe I leave on tour.

What I'm not going to take a request is to bring with me a Eveing Gown that takes up a lot of room.

I do keep a skirt & heels and nice top.
But every provider is different!
Not last minute, in my case. I gave a couple of weeks notice.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:05 AM   #21
GFE-DFK-Lover
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Yes if you have a request you need to make that clear before scheduling p, a lot of girls don’t do outfit requests such as myself. I don’t see anything wrong with what she did HER RULES !
Understood.. I haven't done this hundreds of times..
The girls I do know that I've seen before I talk to as I would a friend, and would have had no issue with this. Again, I asked with about 2 weeks notice for her to accommodate an outfit request of heels, stockings, mini skirt, and fitted blouse. Nothing extreme and I didn't realize this constituted that I must be some sort of madman control freak. Providers have asked me in the past after booking confirmation if there was specific attire they should wear.
I fully accept the HER RULES part and maybe this is a red flag I hadn't anticipated for her.
Old 04-30-2024, 10:11 AM   #22
GFE-DFK-Lover
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
I am not saying that anything that OP said is not true, mainly because I have no idea. However there are some things that make me wonder about him. I am always suspicious of relative newbies who start making negative reports. This caused me to look into him. He has one review which was a NO. The review was written a couple of weeks after he joined and was concerning a session that occurred about a month or more before he joined. Things like that make my Spidey sense tingle. If these two reports are correct, and I have no reason at this time to say otherwise, then it seems that his only purpose is negative posts and not contribute anything positive to the site. If this is true, then I hope that he just foes on his way.
Just for some context, I first saw a provider in 2010. I have moved around, including continents, and don't mind the newbie comments as I don't see providers often (there was even a three year gap until 2023). Clearly, I have not picked up how this industry works fully. I did submit one negative review and it was totally honest and unfortunately not a good experience. I know my go to providers in Dallas, Detroit, Chicago, San Diego, and Atlanta - whom had I reviewed, would all have received glowing and positive reviews. For me, it was a little shocking how this provider reacted and, especially as I know she has such positive reviews overall, I didn't want others to fall into the same trap as me and not get to see her and enjoy a really positive experience.
Old 04-30-2024, 12:16 PM   #23
NordicJag
Premium Access

^^^^^ Good to know some background information because 2 negative posts right out of the box causes suspicion. Now start sharing some of those good experiences that you have had.
Old 04-30-2024, 06:11 PM   #24
RickB_4718
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
No one knows but this dude and Ace what transpired. However, knowing Ace very well, I have some serious doubts. She’s a sweetheart!
Old 04-30-2024, 07:33 PM   #25
MarcellusWalluz
(Xzn/Xzan)

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB_4718 View Post
No one knows but this dude and Ace what transpired. However, knowing Ace very well, I have some serious doubts. She’s a sweetheart!
You should tell us all about it here:
https://eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1817
Old 04-30-2024, 08:46 PM   #26
Bowser98
Premium Access

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Maybe something else he said prior gave her pause, but regardless, even if you take the OP at face value, she didn’t say anything to him that was off-putting in my opinion, nor did it give me any negative impressions of her.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:04 AM   #27
GFE-DFK-Lover
Registered Member

Quote:
The spirit of my thread is essentially this: Ace has great reviews and I'm 100% sure she's great, so don't make the same mistake that I did so you actually get to see her.
Old 05-01-2024, 07:46 AM   #28
sage123
Premium Access

Encounters: 38

I would never waste my time or money on a provider that would not accommodate such a simple request! There are so many out there that will
Old 05-01-2024, 10:21 AM   #29
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

^^ and that’s the beauty of this business; we don’t have to settle either, there’s so many clients out there that will see us regardless
Old 05-01-2024, 04:34 PM   #30
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage123 View Post
I would never waste my time or money on a provider that would not accommodate such a simple request! There are so many out there that will
Are you willing to purchase outfit requests?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women