Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-19-2014, 07:21 AM   #1
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9
Default Manscaping

I have read a lot about provider grooming and the preferences johns have. Now I would like to hear what you gals think!

What do providers like to see regarding manscaping? Not just the balls, let's cover the taint, hole, balls and stick, chest, back or anywhere else guys should pay attention to grooming. Mainly looking at hair management, but if there are issues regarding scent or taste (ie - to use cologne or not cologne on the huevos) things to avoid for good tasting sperm ... what ever a good john should be aware of to improve the experience. BUT WE ALL KNOW BEING CLEAN, FRESH AND SHOWERED IS NUMBER ONE - SO LET"S NOT STATE THAT OVER ANDS OVER AGAIN! Although I have known a couple girls that liked that manly smell (the al la Porky's Chick).
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 08:02 AM   #2
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Huh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht09fEGgPLM
chicagoboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 12:44 PM   #3
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Post Thank you

BUT I was wondering more what Chicago girl thought about it.... any way ... start thirsty friends. it was pretty funny though
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 01:08 PM   #4
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

altho I offer manscaping services, I prefer my men and women natural and not smooth. I know it is because I am 54 and grew up with fur, But regardless of why, it is super sexy to me and i will always chose natural if someone asks. however since smooth is ubiquitous in this day and age, I am used to it, just not what i would actually prefer. I love soft natural pubes and find it like a frame on a beautiful pictures, it is classic and never goes out style in my book.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #5
luckyk
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 4

I've had this discussion with quite several girls.. And it seems that the consensus these days is that they would prefer some sort of manscaping (no need to be hairless, but definitely no big bushy jungle) But all these girls are 30 yr old or younger. Not sure what older ladies have to say about the subject. I personally keep everything well groomed and clean cut. It helps maintain good hygiene and also make your manhood look a little longer
luckyk is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:36 PM   #6
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

No manscaping, no deodorant, and no cologne please. Just your natural body fresh out of the shower so I can rub my skin all over yours and stick my tongue everywhere without encountering stubble or nasty chemicals... Thanks!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2014, 03:51 PM   #7
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Default dear Zeoy

well I knew you were gonna say that ...Queen of the bearded calms!
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 09:36 AM   #8
Zoey Zacquery
BANNED

User ID: 160085
My ECCIE Reviews

as for good-tasting sperm ~ pineapple juice!
Zoey Zacquery is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 11:47 AM   #9
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

I always keep the boys shaved and the area trimmed. Today I tried something different, exciting and a nice change of pace. I had pre-arranged with one of my regular providers to have her shave me before our session. So I showd up with a week-old stubble, a razor, and some shave cream. We jumped in the shower together. After a little slipping and sliding she grabbed my balls in one hand and the razor in the other and shaved me smooth as a babies behind. Something quite thrilling about having her run that sharp razor ever so gently and slowly over my testicles. We then retired to the bed where she spent an extraordinary amount of time admiring her work and pampering the boys relentlessly. We might need to come up with an acronym for that activity.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 01:27 PM   #10
SA Angel
Account Disabled

User ID: 243824
My ECCIE Reviews

Not super particular but if you have you have a bush...trim it. Stubble along the shaft HURTS when I put my mouth there. Also, if I'm completely honest if someone wants my mouth to wander I prefer the starfish to be hair-free or close to it.
SA Angel is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 02:28 PM   #11
FishGuy13
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicyzoey View Post
as for good-tasting sperm ~ pineapple juice!
I've heard of this before, but how much and how long does it take to effect the taste?
FishGuy13 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 04:09 PM   #12
5T3V3
Valued Poster

Default good info ... more feed back please

Zoey ... I had heard pineapple juice as well ... any idea as to how early it needs to be ingested or how much or for how long? As far as letting someone near my balls with a razor ... if I am afraid to shave them I pretty sure no one else is going to ... please keep the responses coming especially the ladies?
5T3V3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
Island
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49864
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gbfsl View Post
We might need to come up with an acronym for that activity.
I concur! I offer manscaping and have for some time and I know a lot of other ladies do as well in many different areas (hmm, double entendre intended lol, physical and geographically speaking). It's on my menu as that and that is what it's called in reviews I've seen. Perhaps, it's time to throw around some suggestions?
Island is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #14
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Island View Post
I concur! I offer manscaping and have for some time and I know a lot of other ladies do as well in many different areas (hmm, double entendre intended lol, physical and geographically speaking). It's on my menu as that and that is what it's called in reviews I've seen. Perhaps, it's time to throw around some suggestions?
And as a VERY satisfied client.. including her manscaping services, I can say without reservation, its quite nice to have a lady, after we've had our fun, carefully and meticulously "clean up" the area so its not a jungle and ready for our next playtime.

Speaking of which, Island, we need to schedule another manscaping session soon, we've skipped them on our last 2 encounters.
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2014, 08:20 PM   #15
Island
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 49864
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you RL! It is pretty relaxing and still sensual at the same time. Also, I'm sure you notice I get into the groove and hummm along to my music while burying my hands and face down between your legs while you lie back relaxed.

Yes, I do need to get my fix of grooming therapy (that's what I call it hehe, it actually relaxes me too!) We just get so umm...busy? distracted? sometimes forget when another ladies leg accidentally "brushes" my head while bodies, arms, boobs, and tushies are swinging around and then thoughts just fly out the window! lol
Island is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women