Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-14-2024, 03:12 PM   #16
Lespaulmankc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushjumper View Post
Gentlemen, let's not leave Oklahoma out of the discussion.
Yes, in Oklahoma it is also a felony to write a review. So ECCIE shut down the Oklahoma boards completely. OH2 is still available but isn’t always up and running.
Lespaulmankc is offline   Quote
Old 01-15-2024, 04:49 AM   #17
Ripmany
BANNED

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by jajake56 View Post
I don't know about KS but TX just recently made it a felony to pay a provider. Getting further away from legalization, not closer.
Look at Oklahoma the same in fact even have reviews are a
Fellony
Ripmany is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 12:47 PM   #18
hookem69horns
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

4 things I can unequivocally tell you are fact: we will always pay taxes, we will eventually die, and the government will always wage a war on drugs and prostitution. They’ve been fighting drugs (cocaine specifically) since the 60’s and prostitution since the early 1900’s, and will never ever win those wars.

Most of what I heard on the Texas Law was the intent was to put a stop to human trafficking (including sex trafficking) and since most politicians these days are cowards, instead of going after those bad people they decided to go after those seeking sex. Let’s not go after the cartels and gangs, or the punk ass pimps and those truly opening that door for sex trafficking. Go after the men and women soliciting sexual favors.

The morality police fuck up things. What two or more consenting adults do behind closed doors is nobody else’s business.
hookem69horns is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2024, 08:01 PM   #19
mynameismudd
Premium Access

Encounters: 66

I believe in everything you stated - legalization would lead to less crime, safer conditions, and free up police to go after actual criminals.

Its all about government money and control. The industrial prison complex must be subsidized, especially since the softer stance on marijuana. Also, corrupt politicians like the power and control involved with passing laws and enforcing them, but of course the exclude themselves. Its a complete racket, and a disgrace its now a felony in TX for 2 consenting adults to engage in sexual behavior. If you look at the Democrat that passed it, senfronia thompson, she looks like a geriatric patient who hasn't engaged in sex for 30 years. Mind blowing that a washed up and corrupt politician can screw up things for so many people.
mynameismudd is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 09:34 AM   #20
Ultimate Jessica
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 509304
My ECCIE Reviews

I wish they would legalize it!
Ultimate Jessica is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2024, 01:30 PM   #21
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43

Sexuality in general is nobody else's business especially the government. We just had a Super Bowl in Las Vegas with billion$ legally wagered. Let the sex workers pay their share of taxes too.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 09:05 PM   #22
secondHandNews
Gaining Momentum

Something that I haven't seen discussed is whether legalizing services would result in providers being required to conform to anti-discrimination laws. Would providers need to publish their screening requirements? Could they still refuse service to, say, African-Americans ("no AA")? How about East Indians (national origin) or those who are wheelchair-bound (disabilities)? What about those who are overweight (50lbs or more) or those outside an age range ("only men 40+ yo")?

I'm sure there are many providers who are open to spending time with anyone, as long as those persons are respectful. But I have definitely seen ads that do discriminate against "protected classes." For those providers supporting legalization, are you willing to start accepting those whom you are currently screening out?
secondHandNews is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 02:00 PM   #23
SoSexyMsT
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 333822
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Legalization means forcing providers into brothels. They will send le after providers who dare to be independent.
SoSexyMsT is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 08:31 AM   #24
inari
Registered Member

Funny thing is the ones that voted for it to be made a felony are also the ones that have mistresses on the side.
inari is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 10:04 AM   #25
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default Sounds about right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by inari View Post
Funny thing is the ones that voted for it to be made a felony are also the ones that have mistresses on the side.
Im sure they would refer to those as 'girlfriends' but no question the people working to make paid pussy a life changing legal event are definitely not going in with clean hands.

Maybe they think these harsh penalties make a big difference in activity we know that is not really true but it does drive the money further underground so it does give them a platform to argue they are 'tough on crime' but I wonder how many of them actually believe it curbs the hobby on any actual level
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 01:57 PM   #26
bender1717
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Better be careful when dating in Texas. Say you take your date back to your place for sex, then buy her breakfast the next morning. Is that a crime?

How about this: your girlfriend wants an expensive designer handbag and you playfully tell her "I'll buy you the handbag if you give me a blowjob" Is that considered exchanging sex for something of value?
bender1717 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 03:03 PM   #27
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Biden admin wont even get near it let alone say anything about it.

How would they make money off it
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 03:04 PM   #28
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender1717 View Post
Better be careful when dating in Texas. Say you take your date back to your place for sex, then buy her breakfast the next morning. Is that a crime?

How about this: your girlfriend wants an expensive designer handbag and you playfully tell her "I'll buy you the handbag if you give me a blowjob" Is that considered exchanging sex for something of value?
That is the very definition of exchanging sex for something.
Gotyour6 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 05:52 PM   #29
FightFan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Legalization would negate money generated from preventing / rehabilitating , policing , adjudicating and imprisoning individuals in the prostitution / drug racket. Let alone, off the record payments .

https://ocindex.net/2023/

USA is ranked as 83rd of 193 countries Trafficking Humans and ranked 15th of 35 countries in the Americas. USA ranks number 79 of 193 in organized crime and 8th in the synthetic drug market .

Clearly our See Something Say Something campaign is lacking in many regards. Human Trafficking is diabolical and needs to be erased from the planet.

Meanwhile citizens get tickets for J Walking, going 6 miles over the speed limit and not following Home Owners Association regulations.
FightFan is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 11:06 PM   #30
Fizley
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT View Post
Legalization means forcing providers into brothels. They will send le after providers who dare to be independent.
I doubt that. Maybe in the Bible belt...

Nevada has legalized Prostitution in certain counties. One just needs to look at Reno fkr an example of the hobby.

Check out PD in Reno, or many if the other sites. Independents are alive and well
Fizley is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women