Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Mississippi > Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi
Spa/Studio/MP Reviews/Discussions - Mississippi Post reviews to share your experiences with the rest of us. These are visible to the general public. Session details are placed in "The Rest of the Story," a private section of the review visible only to Premium Access members. Premium Access is granted at staff discretion, 6 weeks credit given per review. You may also purchase a Premium Access subscription. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2016, 01:16 PM   #1
samgoodie
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default Questions For You Vetern Hobbys

I am relatively new to this stuff. I have went to the spa on Foley St and seen Ro** a couple times and had great time. But I've driven by the spa's on Keele St. and Exec. Place, (which by the way, are less than a couple blocks apart), and I was scared to park and go inside. Black guys hanging around in the parking lots and I'm not saying they were there as part of the spa, it's just that, THAT AREA, is their neighborhood. And one spa is at 1999 Hwy. 80, close to Ellis Ave. I'm sure yall know where I'm going with this. Have yall been to these places, LATELY? I'm skiddish on even driving thru these areas, much less stopping and going inside a place located in the HOOD part of town. Foley St. seems a desolate and out of the way place. But not Hwy 80 or Keele St., Nor Exec. Place. Give me some veteran feedback. Thanks
Old 10-20-2016, 04:14 PM   #2
bojack
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Black people are humans. What are you implying? That they are doing something criminal just because they're outside? Would you like for them to have a curfew?
Old 10-20-2016, 06:32 PM   #3
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Quote:
Originally Posted by bojack View Post
Black people are humans. What are you implying? That they are doing something criminal just because they're outside? Would you like for them to have a curfew?
Bojack:

I think your response is a little strong. What we have is a newbie asking if a neighborhood is safe. He saw some things that made him nervous. I've had the same issue in both black and white neighborhoods in parts of New Orleans, Gulfport and Pascagoula. I don't go to spas, so my solution was to talk with lady I was there to see and get her assurance that the neighborhood is fine. He didn't have that as an option, so he's asking ECCIE members if the area is safe. I don't blame him, although he certainly could have worded his request differently.

Hopefully, some of you spa mongers will let him know which of the spas is in a safe area and which not.

Thanks.

JaG
Old 10-21-2016, 07:00 AM   #4
bojack
Valued Poster

I guess I'm not scared of black people, nor do they make me nervous.

I'd be more nervous about visiting a spa in an open family oriented area. I haven't been to Health since they were located in Pearl, which was a good secluded area. Every other AMP I've been to in Jackson/Flowood were out in the open.

If the area or people frightens you, don't visit the spa there. You honestly might not be able to get it up while inside. I wouldn't want that level of worry while on the table, it's distracting and you won't be able to enjoy yourself.
Old 10-21-2016, 07:02 AM   #5
bojack
Valued Poster

I think both spas in Hattiesburg have side-door entrances to avoid being seen.
Old 10-21-2016, 10:24 AM   #6
john.deaux
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

Speaking of Hattiesburg, has anyone had any luck at Golden? Haven't seen alot of reviews. Sun Spa is always a shot in the dark. I've had awesome experiences there and have also walked out unsatisfied.
Old 10-21-2016, 02:51 PM   #7
maniacomaniac
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16

Nothing frightens me, which can be quite surprising if not frightening itself to others that might expect me to be. That said, my advice is to embrace your fear. Look it in the eye, stonefaced, as if it is a pizza and you're hungry as shit. I used to do that. By the time I discovered my fear wasn't actual food, I was over it. If I walked into an AMP and there were horses in stables, I'd press on and make the best of it. Probably wouldn't post a review though.
Old 10-22-2016, 11:21 AM   #8
Ricky13
Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Did you notice that it's next door to a black barber shop?
Old 10-22-2016, 06:48 PM   #9
SEC
Registered Member

I'm a black guy and it doesn't bother me seeing them in the parking lot...LOL!!! Seriously though, the only thing that worries me when visiting an AMP is a raid. Pisses me off that two adults can't enjoy each other for an hour or so...
Old 10-22-2016, 07:34 PM   #10
Jackal2
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

golden is a waste of time and money. Take a ride somewhere else if you are looking for extras.
Old 10-23-2016, 01:23 PM   #11
deltaguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Black guys hanging out....smdh, but I do agree w/ bojack, if you nervous going in you will not enjoy your session & yes, there is a barbershop near by
Old 10-23-2016, 05:03 PM   #12
Big chief 269
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

I'm a very big man myself and I'm not afraid of anyone or anything! I don't give a dam if they are black white oriental Mexican or pink and purple! I don't want to have trouble or words with anyone I'm minding my own business and they best mind there's! But I do shy away from those places simply to keep from putting myself in that situation! Cause I have had them say when I came out hey man I got a pic of u and your car and tag I know what your doing u need to give me some money! Being how I'm big and single it's on like donkey kong I have never had it happen to me in ms but I in Texas a couple times and Tennessee but I'm sure it works on a married man! And I'm sure it causes the girls lots of business! I'm sure a lot of y'all feel like me we are here to take care of each other and help our fellow hobbiest out! Of coarse all of us have different taste and style in women! But we all want to be safe! And of coarse we want the most bang for our buck!
Old 10-30-2016, 01:03 AM   #13
Futures
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

This is my first post here since joining so I'm happy that it can be in the form of helping somebody out. Also, since nobody has directly answered the OP, I thought my opinion would be beneficial.

I've been to all of the spas referenced and can understand the essential concern being raised. However, I don't believe there is too much cause for concern. The spas on Keele and Executive Place both stay fairly secure. At Executive Place there is a large Comcast contractor who also occupies that building so you could very easily have been noticing guys who work there.

In S. Jackson, on Hwy 80, it's actually pretty exposed with an Indian grocery store next to it that stays pretty busy. Moreover, the spa does (as do the others) keep the door locked (usually...once it was standing open when I arrived so I walked in and back to where the girls were and surprised them a little bit -- turns out the owner had just briefly stepped outside into her car and probably saw me arrive [I'm a regular] and let me go on in).

I've never had anything at all like a concerning experience at any of the spas in Jackson. Just, as always, be cautious and alert, lock your car, keep valuables unexposed etc. But I'm sure you'll be fine.
Old 10-30-2016, 03:19 AM   #14
dirtydezz23
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I've visited the studio 2 on executive place I didn't see nobody hanging out but keele st scared meI like to be discreet

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women