Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70397
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47473
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2016, 12:42 PM   #46
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Thanks I would say it's because of experience but my first review was the first time I was intimate with a woman. I'm glad I did make the decision to get into the hobby. It helped learn more about my body.

I'm a libra too so I'm supposed to be a excellent lover lol
TabooTerry is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 02:40 PM   #47
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews

Ur first review is who got ur virginity? Wow. Nice choice. Big difference between ur first and second review's pics. Are we doing a smorgusborgh? *winks
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:05 PM   #48
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Yah lol second girl might not the best looking but her personality shines through. Can't wait until either of them come back until then I have another girl lined up next week. I'm in my early 20s so I'm bound to see any provider
Old 03-03-2016, 04:20 PM   #49
Adaline
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 323257
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TabooTerry View Post

I'm a libra too so I'm supposed to be a excellent lover lol
ME TOO!
Adaline is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 05:31 PM   #50
TabooTerry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by addison_scott View Post
ME TOO!
Nice we gonna have to meet up some time before the end of March
Old 03-03-2016, 05:32 PM   #51
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Its SO nice to see that others have noticed a downward spiral in New Orleans and Louisiana in general.
Many have touched on the same things I shared in a very long winded PM to funluv and LA_Guy (*both gentlemen were kind enough to thank me for my insight). The main thing is IT ISN'T FUN ANYMORE. Too much drama, too much bargain basement shopping, too much information being shared.

*That is another thing, saying 'thank you', or even 'no thank you'. People don't bother with even the simplest of courtesies. We all need to be kinder. Simple respect to each other would change a lot.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:08 PM   #52
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Here are my thoughts on this subject... and like I say these are just MY thoughts.
If ladies keep their prices at a decent rate then ladies wouldn't feel like they are being bargained for or at a flea market. If you think NOLA is bad, then move to DFW or FW Tx. and see just how low ballers play.

There are many ladies to choose from here in NOLA, and if a gen't feels your rate is too high, he will thus move on to someone else. (I always say some money coming in is a whole lot better than no money coming in).

Not every gal is for every guy on the board. Some guys like only certain types of ladies, and if and when a guy chooses not to see me for a specific reason, I still thank him, and take the high road and still smile.

He might like conversing with me on the open forum, but might not want a session. That is ok. because I am who I am...lol

New Orleans used to be better money wise, but with and since Katrina, the money has since dwindled down to almost half what it used to be.
I set my rates accordingly. I try to work with most everyone's budget.

Let's face it ladies, we must do what we need to do to survive in this industry.

Also if a guy gives me a compliment on the board, whether we are besties or not, I WILL tell him thank you. It is the least I can do.

In my last review, the guy said I was a bigger girl than he usually sees, but my appearance and attitude made up for it, and he was pleased.

So see ladies it doesn't hurt to make concessions once in awhile, and to be nice, who knows who you might meet on here that may lend you a helping hand in your time of need.

Just my .02 cents
Love,
M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:30 PM   #53
nola.77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Madyson View Post
Here are my thoughts on this subject... and like I say these are just MY thoughts.
If ladies keep their prices at a decent rate then ladies wouldn't feel like they are being bargained for or at a flea market. If you think NOLA is bad, then move to DFW or FW Tx. and see just how low ballers play.

There are many ladies to choose from here in NOLA, and if a gen't feels your rate is too high, he will thus move on to someone else. (I always say some money coming in is a whole lot better than no money coming in).

Not every gal is for every guy on the board. Some guys like only certain types of ladies, and if and when a guy chooses not to see me for a specific reason, I still thank him, and take the high road and still smile.

He might like conversing with me on the open forum, but might not want a session. That is ok. because I am who I am...lol

New Orleans used to be better money wise, but with and since Katrina, the money has since dwindled down to almost half what it used to be.
I set my rates accordingly. I try to work with most everyone's budget.

Let's face it ladies, we must do what we need to do to survive in this industry.

Also if a guy gives me a compliment on the board, whether we are besties or not, I WILL tell him thank you. It is the least I can do.

In my last review, the guy said I was a bigger girl than he usually sees, but my appearance and attitude made up for it, and he was pleased.

So see ladies it doesn't hurt to make concessions once in awhile, and to be nice, who knows who you might meet on here that may lend you a helping hand in your time of need.

Just my .02 cents
Love,
M.M.
Well said beautiful!!
nola.77 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 06:54 PM   #54
Melissa Madyson
Account Disabled

User ID: 89913
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you...nola.77

M.M.
Melissa Madyson is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:12 PM   #55
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well said MM!!!!

I have had the same "donation rate" for MOST of my career...I am NOT CHEAP/I am REASONABLE...especially for my age and also for my services offered.....I am doing VERY well financially and enjoy life immensely!

There is a price point & a provider designed for EVERY gent's needs and wants! It is a hobby amusement park here on Eccie! Ride the rides you want to!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 07:37 PM   #56
Nicolet
Account Disabled

User ID: 22480
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently my comment was misconstrued, my apologies to those I offended.
Nicolet is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 08:26 PM   #57
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolet View Post

*That is another thing, saying 'thank you', or even 'no thank you'. Nicolet didnt bother with even the simplest of courtesies. Nicolet didn't even bother thanking one person who complimented her. We all need to be kinder. Simple respect to each other would change a lot.
Speaking of saying 'thank you'

What happen here Nic? No one got a thank u. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1571316

Being polite don't cost a thing!

Thank you Nicolet for pointing out the most simple every day courtesies. Thank you!
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 09:52 PM   #58
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

MM u r so sweet. But, I am going to disagree with u on a few points. I hope it makes sense.
1. Prostitutes have been sharing a sisterhood since the beginning of time. We need to respect that and put it above and the drama out of the eyes of all else and others. Going out of someone's way to a spiteful bitch to show a bad attitude is not only disrespectful to the intended victim, but also to the sisterhood, to the men, to the mods and to the site owners... as well as to the people who are fighting for our rights to be recognized as PROFESSIONAL women. It's also disrespectful to one's self and shows a lack of class. If u think this has nothing to do w the shape of this board... u r absolutely wrong!
2. MEN come here because they have money to spend. Act like a cheap ho, get treated like a cheap ho. We need to clean the boards up. The ladies of NYC didn't cut their prices after 9-11. Low ballers need to be weeded out. U deserve ur posted rate and good clients!
3. Low ballers need to be weeded out. Where there is smoke, there is fire. Just compare the alerts sections of areas where trouble makers aren't reigned in. Ugly begets ugly. And no mean behavior is ever good for business!
4. When we start ignoring the loud people w BAD attitudes, they will go away.
5. When we start using the boards as intended by our founding mother, Amber, and show our uniqueness, playful sides and intelligence... the money will be there cause no man is here too broke to be here. That would be like going to the store hungry and too broke to eat. Why do that?
6. The men who lurk r still here and they use to post. They don't anymore because IT IS NO FUN. They will come back when IT'S FUN! So let's start by ignoring trolls and supporting lovers. Comparative analysis would be going to a strip club, opening the door and seeing multiple cat fights w lower class gents egging it on. No GENTLEMAN is going to stay, spend money or promote that club. This is a club.
7. The gents ur not meeting are lurkers and the same way they talk about BP, is how they talk about NO board. If u could see my pms and emails, u would see "Lacey, I am so glad ur back... shits gone down hill and we need some fun on the site".
SO, thank u MM and Nicolet for being intelligent enough to recognize how to get these guys excited instead of killing their mood.
SO again, "well then Lacey, why are u jumping into the racism fight"? Right? CAUSE IT DON'T BELONG HERE SO LET'S PUT IT ON THE TABLE SO WE CAN MOVE ON! ATTACKING MODS IS NOT AN OPTION! So I will make this point... when ur attitude is not best for the community and there's more than one person ganging up on mods... WE LOSE CUSTOMERS, WE LOSE QUALITY PEOPLE, WE LOSE THE GIRLS! THE SITE LOSES MONEY and will go under! THEN WHAT?
So again again, let's have fun. Let's get everybody excited. And if that's not ur goal... kiss my ass cause I am on a mission that is best for the site, best for the sisterhood, best for the mods and most comfortable and arousing for the men who aren't too broke and miserable or cheap and disgusting.
We need girls like u MM. We need good quality sisters who understand this isn't the place for arrogance and hatred. It's the place for luv and respect.
I luv u Nicole! Terry, ur a sweetheart! It's okay for the good guys to finish last. It means bad guys disappeared.
Dallas... still love ur ass u sexy woman! Love ur response too.

I am going to post more fun threads. I know more fun people will join in after they see the trolls have no power! Let's get to that point and u will see the money! There are a lot of sweet people in this thread. FunLuv, thanks for the thread. ;*
Old 03-03-2016, 10:18 PM   #59
Guest123018
Account Disabled

User ID: 68788
My ECCIE Reviews

^Who are the trolls you speak of?
Guest123018 is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 10:31 PM   #60
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Anyone who makes snide remarks just to show their ass!!!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women