Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-09-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
robotman
Registered Member

Encounters: 4
Default Unexpeccted tours

Lately i've been getting unexpeccted service. Most of the providers I've visited have been well established ladies with impecable reputation, and I've got great service out of these ladies, but these past months I've tried to go the opposite direction, to see utr or not known providers. I got to tell you guys, these last five ladies I've seen not only gave me exellent service but something really unexpeccted. Some ladies after I had rang twice and had time left, offered me Greek at no charge and of course I couldn't say no,so I had to get on the boat and take a trip. A couple of these ladies also offered me Greek on the second bell,even though we hadn't disscused traveling to the Isles before the sesion began, all for their normal fee with no drama or upcharge. One of them kept succioning on Mr. Johnson until the very end trying to milk me one last time even though time had expired. Maybe it's just me, but traveling to Grecce it's my biggest fetish. Maybe I'm a roll, but these ladies have a costumer that's going back to get more and more of their services.

Now my input is this, why don't established providers throw us guys a bone, something extra besides the agreed services, so that we don't hesitate to go back for more? I have got great services from established poviders, but I've felt that after the end of the agreed services, they have tried to end the appoinment or just showed no interest. Can I get some input from guys and the ladies?
robotman is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:19 AM   #2
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

As long as they don't start threads talking about... how when we aren't available to pay them... them give free sessions to who ever is available at the bar...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:11 AM   #3
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by robotman View Post
Now my input is this, why don't established providers throw us guys a bone, something extra besides the agreed services, so that we don't hesitate to go back for more? I have got great services from established poviders, but I've felt that after the end of the agreed services, they have tried to end the appoinment or just showed no interest. Can I get some input from guys and the ladies?
And my input is this, why aren't you writing reviews of these UTR or unknown providers? Seems to me that if you liked them so much, you'd want to help them out by writing a good review and recommend them to others, not make your 1st post one that brags about getting extra services.
enderwiggin is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:24 AM   #4
Lincolnpark
Premium Access

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
And my input is this, why aren't you writing reviews of these UTR or unknown providers? Seems to me that if you liked them so much, you'd want to help them out by writing a good review and recommend them to others, not make your 1st post one that brags about getting extra services.
+1
Lincolnpark is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:27 AM   #5
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default One of my favorite things ...

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things
(along with surprise sodomy)

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things
(and unexpected cruises)

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite thing
(anal-eze! don't leave home without it!)

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
hell, it makes my DAY
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:32 AM   #6
datyking
Account Disabled

Encounters: 27

I have always thought that there's a burn out mode in this business with the well established providers. Not to say that est. providers don't give good service, but more volume has a tendency to become more mechanical and more business like. UTR's, who may be new with less volume and frequency can be more personal and more spontaneous. It's just like any new job. You start out gung ho and eventually go into maintenance mode. At least, this is what I have noticed.
datyking is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 06:42 AM   #7
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Uh, your 1st post. Established, well known ladies offering that!

Sir, I'm not saying you're not telling the truth but I AM saying that I don't believe you.

Now, as for your thought of them offering a tad bit more for us to come back..... I'm all over that!!!
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:11 AM   #8
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Cool

Or it's not his first post, lot's of folks flipped out over the events at the end of last year. They may find their way back with different handles, lets reserve judgment for now.

It is an interesting post and a much better thread than 'What's best incall carpet colors?'

If for nothing else than Don T. Lukbak's post which was hilarious!
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #9
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Or it's not his first post, lot's of folks flipped out over the events at the end of last year. They may find their way back with different handles, lets reserve judgment for now.

It is an interesting post and a much better thread than 'What's best incall carpet colors?'

If for nothing else than Don T. Lukbak's post which was hilarious!
Nah, I'm making a call. He's been registered for a month, admits to getting unexpected services from half-a-dozen UTR/unknown providers not to mention having seen an undisclosed number of well-known providers, has YET to post a review, and this is how he comes out of hiding? "More of you ladies should take it in the butt to keep us coming back."

He can stay a lurker. He's not on our team, he's out for himself, otherwise he'd be sharing his intel.

Topics like this have been discussed ad nauseam. Everything from extra time, to reduced rates, to extra services, to off-the-clock "dinner-dates" have been suggested. Bottom-line: if the provider values your business and company, she'll make it worth your while to come back. If she could care less, she won't.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:02 AM   #10
Don T. Lukbak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default I second that emotion!

Quote:
Originally Posted by enderwiggin View Post
"More of you ladies should take it in the butt to keep us coming back."
Formula for provider success with old Unkie Donny

1) Initiate bell 2
2) What Ender said

I do have a weakness for pretty little girls who play like that with me. Who don't?
Don T. Lukbak is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:06 AM   #11
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Wink

My favorite "Level 14 Elf Paladin" neither agree or disagree but would like to see more than one post before looking for a rail to run any poster out on.

I believe that we may have something to learn from any new poster, but.... so many insist on proving me completely wrong. Could be the free anal just struck me as very funny and maybe tongue in cheek or perhaps it is seeing that even MRHAPPY was right way more often than I would have thought at the time.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:08 AM   #12
enderwiggin
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
My favorite "Level 14 Elf Paladin" neither agree or disagree but would like to see more than one post before looking for a rail to run any poster out on.
You play "good cop" this time? I got "bad cop". Together, we'll find out what he knows...
Old 03-10-2010, 08:09 AM   #13
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

How about it Robotman? Care to share some reviews and UTR's with your new bretheren?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 09:33 AM   #14
DEAR_JOHN
Valued Poster

I MUST thank my good buddy Htowner for this term. paTROLLing..........which it looks like what the OP is doing.
DEAR_JOHN is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:54 AM   #15
robotman
Registered Member

Encounters: 4

Now I didn't try to brag and, I been around the block a few times anyone ever heard of ASPD, I was a member there for a few years before they had to let go of it, i just found this site. even though I wasn't participating all the time on ASPD I was an follower of many of you guys, thanks to some of you I got to enjoy some great ladies.

As far for reviews, UTR means UTR, some of ladies freak out as soon something does not seem right. So, the guys that had to deal with UTR providers know that they had kept themselves out of the public eye and would like to stay under(no pun intended, well maybe)and to be honest a bunch of poviders, are not to friendly with sites like this, I had sesions go sour for opening my pie hole and mentioning that I was a member of the defunct aspd. Plus, belive me, I had to dish out some Bens before I got to meet these honey drops, plus getting membership _for an anual fee_in one of those websites(no going to mention names)where YOU are screened and the providers DO NOT give out any info unless YOU check out, doesn't hurt at all.

Me just like all of you,had my hit and miss sesions with providers, but I also had good times, case in point whoever got to see BrittneyBella, will nod in content and agree with me, that she was one of the best PSE-GFE providers in town, although she was a pain in the ass to get her to answer her phone and get her to TALK LESS(being polite) But once she got in the mood, she would leave your legs shaking and begging to go easy on you, she really got into providing GOOD. Those are the services I'm taking about.(getting a bonner with the flashbacks)
robotman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women