Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 02-05-2010, 11:58 AM   #1
BobsAlias
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default It's me or it's free.........really?

I've seen a handful of ads that have a "It's me or it's free" type of statement.

...so...if I show up...& some girl has stolen someone's pics...& therefore [I]not her[I]...then what...I get a free hr session?

*yes...this was said in a sarcastic tone*

BobsAlias is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #2
Taylorsweet
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3764
My ECCIE Reviews

I used that statement ''widely'' when I 1st started out.... Only because I seen a handful
of providers use this in their post..... ''But I meant it fully!'' I'm a firm believer in good customer service... I don't know if they meant it in their post but I did. I see alot of post in Iso about is "TgTBT" and info on this provider or that provider. And w/ all the ''bait & switching'' going on for those who make that statement you sure better be prepared for a free session if it is not ''you'' in the pics. And furthermore word spreading the ''truth'' about the provider not being the 1 in the pics... So I'm pretty sure it is a high percentage w/ that statement in their post that is actually the provider in the pic. just my 0.2 Bobalias lol
Taylorsweet is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 01:17 PM   #3
BobsAlias
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

BobsAlias is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 02:07 PM   #4
SFviii
Adriana’s BFE/fluffer

Encounters: 3
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylorsweet View Post
I used that statement ''widely'' when I 1st started out.... Only because I seen a handful
of providers use this in their post..... ''But I meant it fully!'' I'm a firm believer in good customer service... I don't know if they meant it in their post but I did. I see alot of post in Iso about is "TgTBT" and info on this provider or that provider. And w/ all the ''bait & switching'' going on for those who make that statement you sure better be prepared for a free session if it is not ''you'' in the pics. And furthermore word spreading the ''truth'' about the provider not being the 1 in the pics... So I'm pretty sure it is a high percentage w/ that statement in their post that is actually the provider in the pic. just my 0.2 lol
SFviii is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #5
Baihley Valentine
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4028
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I have it in my ads cuz I have professional pics that if I was a guy I'd say no way in he'll she is real. I also put it there because I am confident that it IS me. Lol so I have no worries. I got that question asked alot..."is that really you in the pics" so I even tok it a step farther with me slide show wit 74 pics and my video. I got tired of bring asked that so I thought all that would help. But NO lol ugh i hate when girls do that it's harder on all us who ARE!!!!!
Baihley Valentine is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 08:21 AM   #6
BottomFeederKC
Tequila?

Encounters: 177

One of the big dilemmas in the hobby. Anytime there is any sort of promise or "guarantee" in a provider's ad I have to laugh. What can REALLY I do if I arrive and find out the pics are not accurate? What happens if Im not 'fully delighted'? Call my customer service rep for refund? Call the Better Business Bureau? My only choice is to turn around and leave (which sometimes causes drama or isnt an option due to other circumstances).

Accurate & recent pics are ALWAYS appreciated in my book ladies! I also appreciate good quality pics with a professional photographer. I never understood why so many ladies have horrible camera phone pics. If I were a provider I would spend the time and energy in presenting and maintaining an image that is appealing to potential clientele. Its a no-brainer. Come on ladies - invest in yourselves as it will pay off big time in the end.
BottomFeederKC is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 10:22 AM   #7
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

When I see that line in an ad, I have a nice lil giggle.

If its not the lady in the picture, then she's hoping that after you've arrived and seen who it really is, you'll stay to see her because you've already invested time and effort into the meeting.

If it really is the chick pictured, you scored.

Star,

I have professional pictures and I would never put that in my ad. Your name, reviews, website, etc will speak for itself.
MsElena is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:37 AM   #8
Mojoxer
Registered Member

Default Me or free?

I believe the point is...if it's not you, who's going to make good on the free?
Mojoxer is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:29 PM   #9
Muffrider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

So, if it's not "her" you get the "privilege" of a freebie with a scammer or a bow wow? LOL.

No thanks. I'd rather pay for the class and beauty of the legit providers here.
Muffrider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:51 PM   #10
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

I still use that phrase but no ladies have taken me up on it. I do not understand.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 PM   #11
Dasani
Account Disabled

User ID: 1567
Location: "Dallas/Ft. Worth" Call PM or email to book! Several Ladies available

That is the model, when I write it.
Dasani is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women