Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2014, 07:17 PM   #196
a10bomb
Valued Poster

Encounters: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I'm thinking...

What is there to think about???

I would take a loan out to witness that?
Old 03-22-2014, 08:20 PM   #197
Guest032716
Account Disabled

Encounters: 65

Whispers training for the big challenge

Old 03-22-2014, 08:58 PM   #198
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
Well Savak…
I have talked it over with the GIRLS and at THIS TIME they are not comfortable inviting a man/boy to our orgy who can only get an erection if he is HANGING HIMSELF…

That lucky guy, I guess.....

Maybe he won't get encompassed in that bubble of hypocritical bullshit you live in.

Hey so if you do another orgy involving multiple sexual partners, are you gonna tell that ditsy immune system to step up its game and not make you so vulnerable to some of those challenges people encounter with multiple sexual partners?

I'm sure having an orgy is fun and people who participate in one should be applauded. But I guess I have to ask, why would someone who lives in deep fear of disease participate in one when doctor's everywhere warn about the spread of disease from multiple sexual partners?

I'm sure all her partners who are participating with her are healthy people with a clean bill of health, but I would figure that someone whose such a germa-phobe would avoid participating in orgies.

Quote:
However, I have told them that it is IMPORTANT that we not DISCRIMINATE against those that OUR LESS ORGASMIC THEN OURSELVES!! See… I DO HAVE A SWEET SIDE…
Quote:

You also have a blatantly hypocritical side as well.

You see I posted an innocent yet funny picture of a dog a while back in some stupid thread about you. But somehow you thought that picture of the dog exposed you publicly despite showing distinct modeling pictures showing unique tattoos. Hypocrite.

And now another guy posts a picture of a dog that just happens to be the same breed of dog as the one I posted but I still see it up and your even exchanging amicably with the person who posted it.

So how was it bad that I posted a picture of that same breed of a dog in one thread and its posted by someone else in another thread? You wouldn't happen to have RTM'd SL's post did you?

Once again....Hypocrite

Quote:
So, I MADE THE SUGGESTION that we could add you to OUR WHISPER'S PATROL and you could help UNWRAP...UNFOLD & APPLY THESE:
Quote:
ORIGAMI CONDOMS, ORIGAMI FEMALE CONDOMS
Your thoughtful slave,

Guinevere
I don't get it....what do you mean. Were trying to make a "haha"?

Old 03-22-2014, 09:33 PM   #199
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

I"m still trying to find if Savak said yes or no to the challenge on the field..
Old 03-22-2014, 09:38 PM   #200
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
So San Antonio…

Over the last few weeks I have been INSULTED over and over again by both Whispers & Savak…
Well you did kind of start this shit Guinevere. I mean you started this by calling me out on this thread - here is the evidence: Link

Originally I wouldn't have even responded to this thread, but you were clearly picking a fight with me. And now, I'm just responding to every dumbass post you make. If it insults you then...yo' bad.
Quote:
Whispers and Savak have REPEATEDLY accused me of being TOO SICKLY to be a PROVIDER
well if you have a shitty immune system as you claim to have, it kind of deserves questioning. most normal people wouldn't take up work as a sexual worker. They'd take an in-doors desk job like an accountant or something. But of course, you're living in a bubble of your own bullshit as usual.

Quote:
and they have both PROCLAIMED THAT THEY ARE HEALTHIER THAN I AM because THEY have certain GENETIC ADVANTAGES that I DO NOT…
Quote:
I don't remember saying that I'm healthier than you, but if you want to put up a link quoting me on that you're more than welcome to.

Shit you're in better shape than I am, no doubt about that. But if you have a shitty immune system and you take a job as a sex worker with multiple sexual partners, it kind of makes me have suspicions on your brand of logic and reason.

Quote:
I have to ask each of you… Where does it END? How do you stop A BULLY? There is only ONE WAY… There is NO EASY WAY OUT… You have to STAND UP TO THE BULLIES AND SAY NO MORE!!

It ends when you don't call out a former client on bad terms when he had already given up an issue you disagreed with him about.

Don't you remember when you did this: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1008306

Provoking someone by calling them out will mean you'll more than likely get a response.

Quote:
So, I would like to CHALLENGE BOTH WHISPERS & SAVAK TO MEET ME ON THE FIELD OF HONOR…
Quote:
ECCIE TRACK & FIELD DAY

DAFUQ

Quote:
1) SAVAK & WHISPERS can CHOOSE either 5 SINGLE EVENTS from the OFFICIAL OLYMPIC TRACK & FIELD APPROVED ROSTER or they can choose an APPROVED COMBINED EVENT for us to COMPETE IN...
Official world championship track and field events

Track Field Combined events

BWAHAHAHAHAA

OMFG woman thats hysterical.

"Honor"

I love how well thought out you planned this shit like as if I or whispers even give a fuck.

Quote:
2) Since, I have PERSONALLY SEEN both SAVAK & WHISPERS I am willing to give both of them THREE MONTHS to get in shape so that it can be a FAIR ATHLETIC CONTEST. Therefore, the ECCIE FIELD & TRACK EVENT will be held the week of:
June 21st thru June 27th 2014**Note: SAVAK & WHISPERS CAN PICK BOTH THE DATE & THE LOCATION (San Antonio or Austin). However, I will request that the event be held either between the hours of 7:00am until 12:00pm or 7:00pm until 10:00pm.
LMFAO, you really put a lot of thought into this like as if any of us aside from your brainless ass actually care.

Woman, if I'm going to participate in anything physical, it'll be walking to the fridge to grab my arizona sweet tea. thats about it.

Quote:
3) ALL THREE OF US will put $500 into a POOL. The BEST SCORE of all FIVE COMBINED EVENTS WILL WIN $1500.00
Quote:

Fuck that about how I just stay home, eat a turkey leg, drink a bottle of dark red tempranillo spanish wine and rack up some calories.

And I can just use my $500 to buy either a new playstation 4, a Wii U with soon to be released bayonetta 2, or spend that on hookers like I usually do.

Quote:
7) WHISPERS & SAVAK HAVE UNTIL MARCH 24TH, 2014 @ 4:00PM to RESPOND to MY CHALLENGE. At that time if they have decided NOT TO RESPOND or if they have DECIDED NOT TO ACCEPT MY CHALLENGE then ALL TALK ON THIS SUBJECT STOPS…
Quote:

Fuck that, I'm not going through with some idiotic shit that you came up with.

I'm just gonna sit back and chill infront of my tv and play darksiders 2 while I continue to parry your dumbass posts and make you my LULZ-Cow

Lulz-Cow : defined as a target of the lulz by an internet troll. a term conjured up by a respected and hysterical member of icky.

Quote:
If these TWO MEN ARE NOT WILLING to STEP UP AND PROVE that they are indeed HEALTHIER THAN AN OLD & AVERAGE HO then they SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO CONTINUE SAYING DISPARAGING REMARKS ABOUT ME.
I'll stop making any remarks about you when you don't call me out or try to provoke me like you did here and continue to do throughout this thread.

Quote:
A) If SLAVE GUINEVERE'S COMBINED SCORE of either the FIVE SEPARATE EVENTS OR THE ONE COMBINED EVENT is LESS THAN EITHER SAVAK OR WHISPERS than she will DEACTIVATE HER SLAVE GUINEVERE ECCIE Account on 7-1-2014 and SELF BAN herself from ECCIE for exactly 12 MONTHS.

B) If WHISPERS & SAVAK WIN then after SLAVE GUINEVERE'S return from her SELF BAN then she will issue a PUBLIC APOLOGY TO BOTH WHISPERS & SAVAK in BOTH the SAN ANTONIO & AUSTIN CO-ED FORUM

C) If WHISPERS & SAVAK WINS then after SLAVE GUINEVERE returns from her SELF BAN then she will NEVER BE ALLOWED to POST in ANY THREAD STARTED BY WHISPERS or SAVAK.

D) If WHISPERS & SAVAK WIN then after SLAVE GUINEVERE returns from her SELF BAN then she will NEVER BE ALLOWED TO POST IN ANY THREAD OR FORUM ANY COMMENTS, EITHER GOOD OR BAD, about WHISPERS or SAVAK

IF SLAVE GUINEVERE WINS:
Quote:

A) If SLAVE GUINEVERE'S COMBINED SCORE of either the FIVE SEPARATE EVENTS/or the ONE COMBINED EVENT is MORE THAN BOTH WHISPERS & SAVAK then THEY WILL BOTH DEACTIVATE THEIR ECCIE ACCOUNTS and SELF BAN THEMSELVES for 12 MONTHS.

B) If SLAVE GUINEVERE wins then after WHISPERS & SAVAK return from their SELF BAN then they will BOTH ISSUE A PUBLIC APOLOGY WRITTEN BY SG in both the SAN ANTONIO & the AUSTIN COED FORUMS.

The apology will go to NOT ONLY SLAVE GUINEVERE but also MOKOA & JJ.

C) IF SLAVE GUINEVERE WINS then after WHISPERS & SAVAK return from their SELF BAN then they will NEVER BE ALLOWED to POST in ANY THREAD STARTED BY SLAVE GUINEVERE, MOKOA or JJ.

D) If SLAVE GUINEVERE WINS then after WHISPERS & SAVAK return from their SELF BAN then they will NEVER BE ALLOWED TO POST IN ANY THREAD OR FORUM ANY COMMENTS, EITHER GOOD OR BAD, about SLAVE GUINEVERE, MOKOA or JJ.

How about I continue to just sit on my ass on my free time like I am doing right now and lulz and point out how fucking hysterical you are.

Woman you think I take any of this shit seriously?

You're my target of the lulz now. You've given me a reason to laugh again. With all your stupid corny ass posts and challenges.

This is effortless for me. After Im done posting tonight, I'm moving the fuck on, I'm gonna play Darksiders 2 and build up a badass pair of gauntlets for my character and gheyme for the next 3 or 4 hours until I finish the game.

This is a motherfucking game guinevere and I"m enjoying it.
Old 03-22-2014, 09:45 PM   #201
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkDigglerSanAntonio View Post
You are kidding right??????? NOONE is bashing you. From what I saw, you are the one who initiated any "bashing" at all.

Well I wouldn't call it bashing. Bashing would indicate it was somehow significant in some sort of way. It was just her calling me out:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...61&postcount=7

Quote:
I guess my advice was not comprehended at all. You still say they are the ones picking at your about your medical conditions. How did they have this info. to "pick" on you in the first place? Let me go ahead and answer, OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!!

Yupppp, chuck testa!

Quote:
Let me tell you this much, you won't get the last word, and you are provoking people that will stop at nothing to make you foolish, as if you haven't done that enough to yourself.

I know dude, like I've posted again and again that I stop when she stops.

She'll post some stupid shit, and I'll rebuttal it and leave this issue alone until she re-grows a pair somehow and I have to rebuttal her again and make her my lulz-cow.

Quote:
lets face it, most of us in the hobby on this side are not exactly buff, in shape people. IF we were, we would be getting pussy for free.
yup one of my providers told me recently after reading this shit that 90% of her clients are washed up physically.

As a self-described gamer who drinks wine on a regular basis and keeps shitty health habits, I'm part of that "90%". But I still find ways to have fun with this "hobby" as they call it.

Don't take this shit seriously. To me its funny as hell now.

Earlier I felt sorry for her because she would post shit and then me and whispers would respond to her ass and put her on blast and then she would shut up for a few days.

She kind of reminds me of jake lamotta with her high stature and willingness to make fucked up decisions like provoke a former client by calling him out or provoking whispers.

We stop when you stop guinevere. This game isn't going to be played on your terms. This is a hooker board for the free-flow of information.

Let the information flow freely!!!
Old 03-22-2014, 10:02 PM   #202
savak
Valued Poster

Quote:

However, let me HELP YOU OUT ON YOUR NEXT MEN'S LOUNGE TITLE:

"SLAVE GUINEVERE IS A BITCH!!"

"SLAVE GUINEVERE IS A DRAMA-QUEEN!!"

there i fixed it for ya.

Quote:

Quote:
We can only ASSUME that you are yet another angry stalker… Oh Well… these things HAPPEN… Also, since YOU DO NOT KNOW ME either PROFESSIONALLY OR PERSONALLY you DO NOT KNOW:

Quote:

so the dude disagrees with your position in this thread and you call him a stalker?

Is that going to be you're M.O. now? I never realized the entire community had to fall in lock-step with you're line of thinking.

Quote:
Sir DDSA… I am a LONER by nature and you have NO IDEA who I AM or how I spend my private time… so, if you want to CONTINUE TO ACCUSE ME of WRONGDOING then I WILL GLADLY ADD YOU AS A THIRD CONTENDER to my FIELD OF HONOR CHALLENGE…

SO… either PUT UP… or SHUT UP!!

Quote:

Let me translate this for you dude. If you call her out on her own bullshit, she'll create a stupid youtube video thread about you and try some dumbass attempts to troll you.

You should keep going. She's fun to fuck with and parry.

Do it Street Fighter 3 style!

Daigo Umehara - legendary parry beast!!!

Quote:
Please remember to ADHERE TO THE RULES OF MY THREAD… If you DO NOT KNOW how to POST A U-TUBE video then please contact JJ or Mokoa for assistance with this matter…
Quote:

You set the rules? How?

If I do recall correctly, there was this thread not too long ago where some dopey computer-challenged client of your's tried to pay tribute to you buy posting a youtube video. but instead that thread turned into a shit storm about a picture of a dog that was removed for ill-begotten reasons

Where is that thread exactly???? Mmmm

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=988238

So far Guinevere I have been responded to this dopey thread many times without even posting a youtube video instead relying on internet memes. They're funnier IMHO, and easier to access. The internet memes I post here help expose this community to my favorite kind of humor. Thank you for given me the chance to use it

^^
I love that green dude, hes my favorite color
Old 03-22-2014, 10:24 PM   #203
savak
Valued Poster

Talking

Quote:
Sir Next9..

Well… Since, I walk 10 to 20 miles a day… I was not sure that would be FAIR to WHISPERS & SAVAK…

Your walking slave,

Guinevere
You know what we need to do, we need to do like an Amazing Race style thing but like not here in San Antonio, but in the jungle or the wilderness.

Like who makes it Mt Kilimanjaro first! Or the Amazon, or the everglades. We'd have to fight through the jungle so their might be some mosquitoes there, careful Guinevere!

We don't want your bubble of bullshit to get popped up!

We'll have to know how to survive, bows and arrows, build a campfire, kill and eat live animals. Improvise remedies from the environment.

I played Skyrim on my ps3 and beat the game like 30 times! I've maxed out my Alchemy, Archery, One-Handed, Smithing, Sneak, and Light Armor skills.

I have the edge....I'm just saying

Or how about a challenge where me and you and whispers share our psn id's and play against each other at Marvel vs Capcom 3 and best gamer keeps trolling on teh icky

This might be a disadvantage for your Guinevere, but hey if you want to keep throwing up challenges let see what else sticks right?
Old 03-22-2014, 10:26 PM   #204
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunnfounded View Post
Slave G,

You never stop amazing at your amazing wit.

I am officially volunteering at official referee. As you know I'm more than qualified for the position and I look forward to seeing you KICK the shit of these two guys.

So Whispers and Savak I guess it's either put up or shut up? What's it gonna be?

I would personally like to compete in the Decathlon with SlaveG, but that a
different story.
I will deal with her wit on Monday when I have some time. Little busy this weekend.

First I have to determine exactly how many points or what warnings come with posting the contents of her PMs and Emails in a Public Forum that will display what person she can be behind the sceness? I'm sure there are a few she does not remember or will wonder how I came to have them but that is a story to itself.

You do remember begging me to renew the attacks on a couple of people and promising your support SG right? People you now try to side with?

By the way .....Yo mods,,,, Are you going to deal with her displayiing the contents of mens locker room information as she has done above? If this thread was in a city where the Mods knew what they were doing they would be determining how long her ban will be or which of her white knights she has to throw under the bus,

Slave..... You have lost your ever loving fucking mind,

I accused you of nothing. I am making you live with YOUR words as posted BY YOU in other threads.

You want to take this to new levels? Ok. It's no where I haven't been before.

Keep in mind..... I have absolutely nothing to lose or to prove.

we have not even scratched the surface of how ugly this can get, WHILE staying entertaining and on topic of course.

you have proven once again that you will throw around personal information about people you have encountered..... Isn't that exactly what started all this? You complaining to the mods that someone posted a picture of a dog that was similar to yours? Since then you try over and over to embarrass him by posting information regarding him as a client and his preferences?

Get what you give lady and don't comolain when the flood gates open.......
Old 03-22-2014, 10:39 PM   #205
savak
Valued Poster

Talking Some Moar Lulz for your viewing pleasure

now since you've been a disobedient "slave" guinevere, you can Guaran-fucking-tee that Santa has you on his troll list later this year.

Don't worry people, dealing with teh bubble girl is like gheyming, its second nature to me:

Le' Me when I'm on teh icky replying back to teh bubble girl:

Old 03-22-2014, 11:07 PM   #206
Guest081519
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
By the way .....Yo mods,,,, Are you going to deal with her displayiing the contents of mens locker room information as she has done above? If this thread was in a city where the Mods knew what they were doing they would be determining how long her ban will be or which of her white knights she has to throw under the bus,

This thread has derailed far enough.

Closed.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women