Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160507
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452920
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47516
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-16-2015, 01:26 PM   #286
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
The short phrase, "The war is over" applies to all of us.
Sorry JR, but as long as this board takes longer than appropriate to deal with members that espouse certain issues from a disagreeable point of view, commentary will continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio31 View Post
The discussion is off the rails yet again.
Perhaps, but imo still clearly within the scope of dealing with management, or folks perception of management, in any means possible, exclusive of bcpl's comments though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
You're right, the war is over. I'm entitled to be angry or hurt about the shit I went thru.
Kat, although your war may be over, it does actually continue. And yes you are entitled to feel how you do over what you went through. But consider: Why surrender on an item that you have already won decisively?
Old 12-16-2015, 01:40 PM   #287
shayla84
Account Disabled

User ID: 159448
My ECCIE Reviews

This is allot of strange drama, but was very educational as I get a lot of refs from Lc, never had any issues with her, but I'm starting to think I was not actually dealing with her lol..

What I do know is is good you got away Kat, but it's a lesson learned which shit life is a big lesson. Unless he kept you prisoner or held a gun to yalls head you can only blame your selves, you know your pimp hand is the strongest, Lol meaning your in control of your selves.
I for one could never see me handing my money to anyone except bill people or the stores, and even then I wanna cry when I do!!!

I guess if lc likes where she's at, and that other girl which I've never heard of, is happy and they provide what is promised which is great service and being a good provider, who are anyone to judge. Seems like most knew she was handled and still see her, I've never seen any drama except this linked to her before and it's been 3 years that I've been doing this.
I understand why your upset, been there where I've done something and then get my head on straight and be mad as hell after, blaming anyone I can, hindsight really.
We're all grown, well most of us and although this has been again educational and def entertaining why don't you just be happy and do you.
You left now all of your future is up to you, do your thing girl be happy that you figured it out now and not another 2-3 years down the road.
Wish you and your Lil one the best holiday.

Ooh and I want trying to be an ass, just trying to be real about the situation and speak my opinion.
Old 12-16-2015, 02:26 PM   #288
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcockpussylicker View Post
how does that phrase apply to someone who dealt with cancer or some DZ and has to be vigilant to prevent a recuurrance or say a diabetic who has to deal with insulin/watching what he eats?
or someone who lost a limb and daily has to deal with having lost that limb
or someone who has scars, which scare others,,,
somethings you cant move on from and"forget" but have changed your life forever and you start a new life, with diabeties , no legs, etc
how do you "forget" then?
I have been a diabetic for over 40 years. Today I deal with insulin and watching what I eat every day. Each day I have three shots, count the carbs in each meal and keep records on my cell phone to send to the doctors. It does not control my life, I control it as much as I am capable. When I feel sorry for myself and tell myself that I don't like the situation, and I want a piece of candy I have to stop and tell myself that it is I who control the situation. I am in charge of myself. Each meal and each day, I will control the diabetes. It is hard to control my weight, but I can try, and never - never give up.

I have scars on the left arm and face. I have had facial cosmetic surgery, which used to scare others. So I grow a beard to hide it. I have had cancer. We caught it early, had it cut out and moved on with my life. I have an official disability from a stomach injury in the Marine Corps, but I feel lucky compared to others. One moves on. I get a weekly massage to stretch my body so that I can walk straight. I was unable to walk for three months, due to another injury. I know that the doctors can only do so much, so I went to an indoor pool and learned to walk first in the water then went to the gym to develop the muscles that had atrophied.

I have spent time with friends who have lost their legs, arms and/or eyes to encourage their recovery. For them the war is over and their new lives start each day.

We will never forget, but we can start anew. We do not let the past rule our lives.

What Kay has described is tragic. But she has given herself a new life for both her and her child. The old life can pass away like water under a bridge. New life starts anew and anew every day.

None of us have to look back in pain; even though we remember what has happened to us, life continues.

To Kay:
You have my admiration and support. Thank you for the time and emotional effort it took to post "The Truth".

You will succeed.

Merry Christmas,

JR
Old 12-16-2015, 02:34 PM   #289
Kat VonDee
Account Disabled

User ID: 132051
My ECCIE Reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post
This is allot of strange drama, but was very educational as I get a lot of refs from Lc, never had any issues with her, but I'm starting to think I was not actually dealing with her lol..

What I do know is is good you got away Kat, but it's a lesson learned which shit life is a big lesson. Unless he kept you prisoner or held a gun to yalls head you can only blame your selves, you know your pimp hand is the strongest, Lol meaning your in control of your selves.
I for one could never see me handing my money to anyone except bill people or the stores, and even then I wanna cry when I do!!!

I guess if lc likes where she's at, and that other girl which I've never heard of, is happy and they provide what is promised which is great service and being a good provider, who are anyone to judge. Seems like most knew she was handled and still see her, I've never seen any drama except this linked to her before and it's been 3 years that I've been doing this.
I understand why your upset, been there where I've done something and then get my head on straight and be mad as hell after, blaming anyone I can, hindsight really.
We're all grown, well most of us and although this has been again educational and def entertaining why don't you just be happy and do you.
You left now all of your future is up to you, do your thing girl be happy that you figured it out now and not another 2-3 years down the road.

Ooh and I want trying to be an ass, just trying to be real about the situation and speak my opinion.
Its one of those situations, if you haven't really been through it, you can't truly understand it. Its easy for someone to say because there wasn't a gun to my head, I had the right to leave or do whatever, but how much can you do on a short leash & no money? I'm truly glad & grateful I got away. I remember plenty of nights crying & praying that I would get out of the situation, I was treated poorly & sold a dream. I felt stuck. Not only that me & my child both got played & made to believe we held a significance to this monster, just to find out we weren't shit. Some shit you just don't do to people & their children, doesn't matter what the situation is. There's so much to say about this situation, & the monster behind it all, but I've said all I could. I'm not pointing fingers at people & blaming them for the mistake I made years ago getting involved with the spawn of Satan. My main purpose with what I posted & said was to warn people about the REAL story, & also to maybe open some girls' eyes to him & the situation. But if they're so called "happy" & he treats them right, I guess that's all that matters? & people will continue sharing info with their pimp all they want. In all reality, with this, I probably helped them out even more. Either way, I've gotten to a point I don't care. In all reality, did I lose something good? Hell no. No loss in my corner but lost time & money. But I realized peace of mind & freedom & happiness is priceless
Old 12-16-2015, 04:47 PM   #290
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shayla84 View Post

Very wise words, I wish you lived closer. I have a suspicion that if I was to sit down and have any conversation with you I would not be disappointed in your points or thoughts on any random subject.
Old 12-16-2015, 04:52 PM   #291
JayceeRivers
Account Disabled

User ID: 113900
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat VonDee View Post
Its one of those situations, if you haven't really been through it, you can't truly understand it. Its easy for someone to say because there wasn't a gun to my head, I had the right to leave or do whatever, but how much can you do on a short leash & no money? I'm truly glad & grateful I got away. I remember plenty of nights crying & praying that I would get out of the situation, I was treated poorly & sold a dream. I felt stuck. Not only that me & my child both got played & made to believe we held a significance to this monster, just to find out we weren't shit. Some shit you just don't do to people & their children, doesn't matter what the situation is. There's so much to say about this situation, & the monster behind it all, but I've said all I could. I'm not pointing fingers at people & blaming them for the mistake I made years ago getting involved with the spawn of Satan. My main purpose with what I posted & said was to warn people about the REAL story, & also to maybe open some girls' eyes to him & the situation. But if they're so called "happy" & he treats them right, I guess that's all that matters? & people will continue sharing info with their pimp all they want. In all reality, with this, I probably helped them out even more. Either way, I've gotten to a point I don't care. In all reality, did I lose something good? Hell no. No loss in my corner but lost time & money. But I realized peace of mind & freedom & happiness is priceless
I am sorry what happened to you happened to you and yours. There is nothing worse than facing the pain on your child's face.

I can't comment about the situation itself for many reasons, primarily because it's not my place, I have not been through what you have been through, and I don't personally know anyone involved.

I can say that I wish only positive things for your future and if you should ever need any help with anything do not hesitate to reach out.
Old 12-17-2015, 05:57 AM   #292
bigcockpussylicker
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
. When I feel sorry for myself and tell myself that I don't like the situation, and I want a piece of candy I have to stop and tell myself that it is I who control the situation. I am in charge of myself.
I like this and I have lots of physical issues, disabled,etc..long story but happened to me a 21.....I think much the way you do
it took me a long time to realize what you said above,, but now that I have that mindset, and yet, I still have bad days....
having a good diet(low fat, high veggies/protein. low man madefood) helps that immensely
I was on my way to graduate degree when the shit went down(life changed)
but realizing that life is made of logic and emotional
I try to maintain course
I lost the life I had, and I'm on a course now and I look around and although I understand everyone has their own "pain scale", people amaze me with how they fuck up their own lives by following their emotions

There is a pregnant gal at work who nonstop talks about BIG she is and she is amazed at how much a womans body can stretch.(shes 8months, so I don't mind her only ever talking about herself)
but I did point out to her the "twins" in blue xxxxL polo shirts who also work in the building
or the older ladies(40-60) who wear skin tight pants (I have no idea how they get into them) as they are 5'7, 300lbs
or the 25yo, who is 5'6' and has a ass bigger than Kardshians, and wears yoga pants, and her butt checks have stomachs that dropp
something like this, but bigger

I'm not hating on fat people, I've been pretty fat and I understand why people,
but at the same time, its so costly and just satisfies the ID
I talk about it in my cancer thread
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...797&highlight=

I totally lost my train of thought, oh well, I'll be at mcdonalds/ and then eat it at IHOP where I wait for my pizzza delivery
Old 12-17-2015, 08:36 AM   #293
super_delfin00
Valued Poster

American's are lard asses as a whole. There's no way around it. The majority of the population are fat because they're lazy and eat shitty foods. It's no surprise that I've seen an almost 10 fold increase in diabetics in my career. I told people 5 years ago to start investing in private dialysis companies like Davita, because of the inevitable renal failure this generation is going to experiences as well.
Old 12-17-2015, 09:15 AM   #294
Savannah Moon
Ultimate PSE & GFE

User ID: 240280
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by super_delfin00 View Post
American's are lard asses as a whole. There's no way around it. The majority of the population are fat because they're lazy and eat shitty foods. It's no surprise that I've seen an almost 10 fold increase in diabetics in my career. I told people 5 years ago to start investing in private dialysis companies like Davita, because of the inevitable renal failure this generation is going to experiences as well.
Sad but true
Old 12-17-2015, 11:10 AM   #295
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default We are done here...

After yet another SPA (self posted Alert) by BCPL, we are done with this thread.

As a final note, the theme of the thread, as it was with one started by Gemma in late July, is do you know who has the personal information you submitted in order to meet Lariyah Cash and Ellie Alexandra and do you know what said personal information will be used for if things don't go as planned?

If you wish to discuss health maters, lease create a thread in the Sandbox.

If you want to discuss management of providers, start another thread.

Happy Thong Thursday!

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women