Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 11-24-2014, 08:04 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default NoBill.......

Watching the news conference right now.
Also watching CNN, who has four Pundits all but calling the DA a liar and bigot.

Amazing.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:11 PM   #2
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

A lier?
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 08:41 PM   #3
rioseco
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Also watching CNN, who has four Pundits all but calling the DA a liar and bigot.

Amazing.

rioseco is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:18 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I wish you were there rioseco...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:35 PM   #5
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Amazing.
The DA has to do his job according to the letter of the law not according to the emotions of a bunch of hysterical pundits and protesters. The sad thing is Darren Wilson may have to leave Ferguson. Maybe he can find a position in Law Enforcement somewhere like Montana where they don't give a world class shit about any of this.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2014, 09:37 PM   #6
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

I have to say that I am very impressed by the Grand Jury. It would have been so easy for them to just drop back and punt, file an indictment on a lesser charge, and let a jury sort it out. They knew full well what a no bill would do to their community, and they chose to do the right thing anyways. Good for them.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:52 AM   #7
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh View Post
I have to say that I am very impressed by the Grand Jury. It would have been so easy for them to just drop back and punt, file an indictment on a lesser charge, and let a jury sort it out. They knew full well what a no bill would do to their community, and they chose to do the right thing anyways. Good for them.
None of the so called "pundits" listened to a damned thing that the DA said. Not how the DA's office and the US Justice Dept worked hand in hand during this investigation. Not how the Grand Jury meticulously went over every ounce of testimony and evidence, in conjunction with the US Justice Dept.

No, none of these "experts" care about any of that. All they care about is their agenda.

The only person responsible for the death of Michael Brown was Michael Brown. He assaulted a Police Officer while that Police Officer was in the performance of his duty. He did this because he knew he had committed a felony assault against an elderly store owner just minutes before.

He "bum rushed" a police officer in a vain attempt to avoid the consequences of his own actions.

Lives are turned upside down. A City, and even the Country, is in turmoil.

Why?? Because a young street thug took it upon himself to commit assault, then assault a Police Officer, and then rather than submitting to the authority in charge, force the Police Officer to use deadly force.

Michael Brown is dead because of Michael Brown. Period.

We will have more Michael Browns until the Poverty Pimps, Race Baiters, Parents, Polititians, and "leaders" finally come to grips with the real problems that plague the Black Community where excuses are made for barbaric conduct that is destroying these very communities.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:32 AM   #8
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Watch another channel.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:14 AM   #9
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
None of the so called "pundits" listened to a damned thing that the DA said. Not how the DA's office and the US Justice Dept worked hand in hand during this investigation. Not how the Grand Jury meticulously went over every ounce of testimony and evidence, in conjunction with the US Justice Dept.

No, none of these "experts" care about any of that. All they care about is their agenda.

The only person responsible for the death of Michael Brown was Michael Brown. He assaulted a Police Officer while that Police Officer was in the performance of his duty. He did this because he knew he had committed a felony assault against an elderly store owner just minutes before.

He "bum rushed" a police officer in a vain attempt to avoid the consequences of his own actions.

Why?? Because a young street thug took it upon himself to commit assault, then assault a Police Officer, and then rather than submitting to the authority in charge, force the Police Officer to use deadly force.

We will have more Michael Browns until the Poverty Pimps, Race Baiters, Parents, Polititians, and "leaders" finally come to grips with the real problems that plague the Black Community where excuses are made for barbaric conduct that is destroying these very communities.
You're right on. The Main Stream Media and all the pundits don't know shit. To them it's all a big fucking show anyway. They don't give two shits about the City of Ferguson, Michael Brown, Officer Wilson or anything else in between. Ofc. Wilson feared for his life and had to use deadly force finished business. I hope they have a field day covering all the mayhem and unwarranted protesting that is being orchestrated over this cut and dry case.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 10:46 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Correct.

(I know it's difficult to type "Polititians" while thinking about the large breasts of Sins ..... so you inadvertenly typed "poli-tit-ians" ... pronounced "poly titties ans" .... distractions while typing.)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:21 PM   #11
SinsOfTheFlesh
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 54993
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Correct.

(I know it's difficult to type "Polititians" while thinking about the large breasts of Sins ..... so you inadvertenly typed "poli-tit-ians" ... pronounced "poly titties ans" .... distractions while typing.)
ROFL you crack me up!

I see alot of take aways from this whole sorry mess. We get angry at the povery pimps (perfect description by the way) and race baiters, and God knows they certainly do a good job of whipping the masses into a frenzy.

But I hope that the mainstream media is not let off lightly here. They bear a huge responsibility for this mess. Even now, months after the incident, pundits were on TV last might amid the riots referring to the claims that Brown had his hands up. That claim was debunked months ago.

A video surfaced on Youtube only days after the incident, in which someone speaking off camera described events that tracked with Wilson's account perfectly. The video was shot in the moments immediately following the shooting. You can see police cordoning off the street around Brown's body, and moving the gathering crowd back. The video was removed from Youtube, but not before the man's words were transcribed and linked on other sites.

CNN dedicated a half hour segment to the recording of shots being fired, but never once reported on the Youtube video that directly contradicted the claims that Brown had his hands in the air. If the media had made even a half assed attempt at objective reporting, the narrative of the poor gentle giant being shot down as he surrendered would have been blown away months ago.

Would that have stopped the riots? Probably not. But at least those with common sense would have seen this situation for what it is - yet another ploy to play on the entitlement mentality of race baiters and nothing more.
SinsOfTheFlesh is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:43 PM   #12
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:

Would that have stopped the riots? Probably not. But at least those with common sense would have seen this situation for what it is - yet another ploy to play on the entitlement mentality of race baiters and nothing more.
these type people don't accept facts or truth or "common sense"

these things do not fit into their aims or goals
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 12:46 PM   #13
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Reverend Bacon=Al Sharpton.

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 02:29 PM   #14
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I wish you were here rioseco...
FTFY
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 05:30 PM   #15
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
ROFL you crack me up!

I see alot of take aways from this whole sorry mess. We get angry at the povery pimps (perfect description by the way) and race baiters, and God knows they certainly do a good job of whipping the masses into a frenzy.

But I hope that the mainstream media is not let off lightly here. They bear a huge responsibility for this mess. Even now, months after the incident, pundits were on TV last might amid the riots referring to the claims that Brown had his hands up. That claim was debunked months ago.

A video surfaced on Youtube only days after the incident, in which someone speaking off camera described events that tracked with Wilson's account perfectly. The video was shot in the moments immediately following the shooting. You can see police cordoning off the street around Brown's body, and moving the gathering crowd back. The video was removed from Youtube, but not before the man's words were transcribed and linked on other sites.

CNN dedicated a half hour segment to the recording of shots being fired, but never once reported on the Youtube video that directly contradicted the claims that Brown had his hands in the air. If the media had made even a half assed attempt at objective reporting, the narrative of the poor gentle giant being shot down as he surrendered would have been blown away months ago.

One of those Talking Heads (CNN) was commenting on Wilson's testimony before the Grand Jury. As she recounted Wilson's description of an enraged Brown reacting violently to Wilson's attempts to exit his vehicle, she said a box of cigars wasn't worth it and that Wilson should have remained in his car and driven away. Seriously???? What policeman lets a suspect walk away with the evidence in his hands? What world do people like that dumb bitch live in? What would she, and those like her, want the police to do when someone takes her purse?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women