Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160319
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 06-22-2016, 05:09 PM   #31
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It depends on the neighborhood..... or in your case, the location of the restroom.
Now that is "eye watering hilarious".
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:11 PM   #32
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is why SCOTUS appointments don't matter. The Court ruled that the discovery of evidence obtained through an illegal search is admissible in court. Who voted in favor of this? Why the libs, of course! Wait a minute. Voting in favor, and AGAINST the 4th Amendment were Justices Thomas (who wrote the majority opinion), Roberts, Alito, Kennedy and Breyer, the lone liberal supporting tyranny. The defense of Liberty was contained in the dissent of Justice Sotomayor. Justice Kagan offered a slightly softer defense of freedom.
Don't tell me we need a "conservative" to make appointments. We have been betrayed by the right. God Bless, and Three Cheers for Justices Sotomayor and Kagan!

http://reason.com/blog/2016/06/20/so...tus-for-excusi

You get an E for effort.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #33
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Next YOU'LL be adding " snick " or " snort " to your posts, like YOUR mentor and newest butt buddy assup piggy mamboolah does. And YOU'LL think that it makes YOU sophisticated to expand YOUR limited vocabulary that way !!!!
More spam...........
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 05:56 PM   #34
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
"gay rey

aka Gay rey
FIFY dunderhead.
Old 06-22-2016, 05:59 PM   #35
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Now that is "eye watering hilarious".
In your case it should be leg wetting.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:28 PM   #36
Revenant
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
It is harder to profile a white person.
Cut out the race nonsense. It's a red herring.

In this case, the defendant, Strieff, was white.
Revenant is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 06:38 PM   #37
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
Cut out the race nonsense. It's a red herring.

In this case, the defendant, Strieff, was white.
It would be too hard in Ivan's case. Some queers have hickies but Ivan has a knot on the back of his head.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:08 PM   #38
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Next YOU'LL be adding " snick " or " snort " to your posts, like YOUR mentor and newest butt buddy assup piggy mamboolah does. And YOU'LL think that it makes YOU sophisticated to expand YOUR limited vocabulary that way !!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH:
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #39
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
It would be too hard in Ivan's case. Some queers have hickies but Ivan has a knot on the back of his head.
You are mumbling take the dick out of your mouth.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:09 PM   #40
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

[QUOTE=TheDaliLama;1058308030]It would be too hard in Ivan's case. Some queers have hickies but Ivan has a knot on the back of his head.[/QUOT

AND A DICK UP HIS ASS
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:16 PM   #41
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=gary5912;1058308154]
Quote:
It would be too hard in Ivan's case. Some queers have hickies but Ivan has a knot on the back of his head.[/QUOT

AND A DICK UP HIS ASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH:

Fucking laughing idiot.
Old 06-22-2016, 07:57 PM   #42
IIFFOFRDB
Account Disabled

Blast from the past...

Quote:
THE CORNER THE ONE AND ONLY. Why Does Interpol Need Immunity from American Law?

by ANDREW C. MCCARTHY December 23, 2009 7:59 AM

You just can’t make up how brazen this crowd is. One week ago, President Obama quietly signed an executive order that makes an international police force immune from the restraints of American law. Interpol is the shorthand for the International Criminal Police Organization. It was established in 1923 and operates in about 188 countries. By executive order 12425, issued in 1983, President Reagan recognized Interpol as an international organization and gave it some of the privileges and immunities customarily extended to foreign diplomats. Interpol, however, is also an active law-enforcement agency, so critical privileges and immunities (set forth in Section 2(c) of the International Organizations Immunities Act) were withheld. Specifically, Interpol’s property and assets remained subject to search and seizure, and its archived records remained subject to public scrutiny under provisions like the Freedom of Information Act. Being constrained by the Fourth Amendment, FOIA, and other limitations of the Constitution and federal law that protect the liberty and privacy of Americans is what prevents law-enforcement and its controlling government authority from becoming tyrannical. On Wednesday, however, for no apparent reason, President Obama issued an executive order removing the Reagan limitations. That is, Interpol’s property and assets are no longer subject to search and confiscation, and its archives are now considered inviolable. This international police force (whose U.S. headquarters is in the Justice Department in Washington) will be unrestrained by the U.S. Constitution and American law while it operates in the United States and affects both Americans and American interests outside the United States. Interpol works closely with international tribunals (such as the International Criminal Court — which the United States has refused to join because of its sovereignty surrendering provisions, though top Obama officials want us in it). It also works closely with foreign courts and law-enforcement authorities (such as those in Europe that are investigating former Bush administration officials for purported war crimes — i.e., for actions taken in America’s defense). Why would we elevate an international police force above American law? Why would we immunize an international police force from the limitations that constrain the FBI and other American law-enforcement agencies? Why is it suddenly necessary to have, within the Justice Department, a repository for stashing government files which, therefore, will be beyond the ability of Congress, American law-enforcement, the media, and the American people to scrutinize? Steve Schippert has more at ThreatsWatch, here.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...rew-c-mccarthy
IIFFOFRDB is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 08:26 PM   #43
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

the professor is over-reacting. as usual

I was at a speaking engagement for MIT ... and I said ... the Professor has all sorts of degrees, including one from this very institution [MIT]! And that's why I can make a radio out of a coconut, and not fix a hole in a boat!
— Russell Johnson
just like the professor. no common sense.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 11:26 PM   #44
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
This is why SCOTUS appointments don't matter. The Court ruled that.... Three Cheers for Justices Sotomayor and Kagan!
Am I the only one shaking his head at the OP's illogic?

Irrespective of the case you are looking at or the constitutional issues at stake, it is laughably contradictory to say "SCOTUS appointments don't matter" - and then, in the next breath, to applaud those Justices who voted the way you want them to!

But when the Original Poster is COG, who the hell expects logical thinking?
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 06-23-2016, 12:30 AM   #45
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Jeez, you guys don't really like freedom much, do you? Seriously? As long as you have nothing to hide, you'll be ok? Do you really want to give the government the authority to pick someone up, and detain them until they find something, even if there was no probable cause for the stop? Thomas clearly said the stop was unconstitutional. Do you need more than that? If this stands, we can no longer call ourselves a "free" country. Read Sotomayor's dissent. That's where you will find the truth.

And then, one lone liberal stood up for freedom in a committee vote to allow the government to search anyone's email and browsing history without a warrant. Thank you, Senator Ron Wyden for standing up against the phony patriots who want to expand the police state.

I'll take an honest liberal over a phony, lying conservative any day of the week. SCOTUS got it wrong, and it was the ones we thought would get it right who betrayed us.

And I'm retired. I don't have clients anymore. I won more cases than I lost, but it's getting harder. The government barely has to prove crap anymore. The idea that in the justice system a person is presumed innocent is a farce anymore. When you're charged, you're guilty. It's a scary time. I fear for the type of country my grandkids will grow up in. They may never know freedom.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women