Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2016, 11:02 AM   #106
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Scalia would not give a flip if disparaged him in death is my idea of him.
That would be his recognition of your "inalienable right" to shoot your mouth off!

I recall that is a fair paraphrase of what I said about your mouth as it relates to his judicial "temperament" regarding free speech. As to his respect for you or anyone else in their death, it is generally reported the man is religious in his feelings and belief and therefore I have an "idea" of his demeanor with regard to the demise of others, but pagans like you fail to understand such a thing!

Additionally, unlike you, he expressed frequently his respect for the sanctity of "the law" and his expressed recognition that following "the law" was good for the Republic.....as opposed to Judge's "make the law" and "imposing their laws" on the Republic ... like YOUR MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:16 AM   #107
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That would be his recognition of your "inalienable right" to shoot your mouth off!

!
And you inalienable right to shoot off your big mouth....

Can you say something relevant? Or are you going to keep stating the obvious?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 11:49 AM   #108
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
And you inalienable .... ...
I have been contributing ... unlike you ... I'm not just trashing people. e.g. Scalia.

But that's YOUR M.O. and the rest of your classless tribe on here.
Old 02-15-2016, 11:55 AM   #109
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I have been contributing ... unlike you ... I'm not just trashing people. e.g. Scalia.

But that's YOUR M.O. and the rest of your classless tribe on here.
You calling others classless is trashy others there Einstein. Of coure hypocrites like yourself seem not to be able to grasp that concept.

I trashed him while he was alive btw. Fucking guy died on another free trip. Hum imagine that...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #110
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You calling others classless.....
Go argue with yourself.
Old 02-15-2016, 12:22 PM   #111
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
His eulogy is one of championing the Constitution....state rights. Let the states decide state matters....yet when the biggest state rights case came before him he turned into a political hack and decided to interject the Federal Court in what should have been a state matter.
You're a fucking idiot who flunked eigth-grade civics. If you're referring to Bush v. Gore, the Court was asked to break a legal deadlock over the election of the US President. The timely election of the POTUS is hardly a "state matter". Not ruling would have delayed the swearing-in of a new executive. If you had your way, the recount could have dragged on for months, and if Gore lost you still would have bitched and moaned and looked for flimsy legal reasons to recount the recount again and again. The SCOTUS did the right thing to hear the arguments and issue a quick decision. Just as your reaction to Scalia's death shows everyone your true ugly hateful colors today, Bush v. Gore revealed what a bunch of fucking dickheads you and your libtard losers were 15 years ago!

GORE/LIEBERMAN = SORE LOSERMAN
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:13 PM   #112
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
You calling others classless is trashy others there Einstein. Of coure hypocrites like yourself seem not to be able to grasp that concept.

I trashed him while he was alive btw. Fucking guy died on another free trip. Hum imagine that...
Do you apply the same high minded principles to the other gay loving liberals on the court?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 01:53 PM   #113
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF never understood what Gore v Bush was all about. The election was not decided it was the rule change by the Florida court that was in question.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #114
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
. . .
Scalia would not give a flip if disparaged him in death is my idea of him.
The most accurate statement you've made so far, on the subject! (however TF it should have been worded) * No problem... just sayin'
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:02 PM   #115
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF never understood what Gore v Bush was all about. The election was not decided it was the rule change by the Florida court that was in question.
Yes, let the states decide how to run their elections..if you believe that then Bush v Gore was judicial activism...isn't that what you cry about with voter fraud.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:11 PM   #116
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
You're a fucking idiot who flunked eigth-grade civics. If you're referring to Bush v. Gore, the Court was asked to break a legal deadlock over the election of the US President. The timely election of the POTUS is hardly a "state matter". Not ruling would have delayed the swearing-in of a new executive. If you had your way, the recount could have dragged on for months, and if Gore lost you still would have bitched and moaned and looked for flimsy legal reasons to recount the recount again and again. The SCOTUS did the right thing to hear the arguments and issue a quick decision. Just as your reaction to Scalia's death shows everyone your true ugly hateful colors today, Bush v. Gore revealed what a bunch of fucking dickheads you and your libtard losers were 15 years ago!

GORE/LIEBERMAN = SORE LOSERMAN
Listen Mr Jim Crow, Gore v Bush was judicial activism...something Scalia railed against.

Which is exactly why the hypocrite did not want first uear law students to question him on the matter.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 02:51 PM   #117
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Has anyone woke up Ginsburg yet to tell her the terrible news?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:38 PM   #118
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

He was on a quail hunt, was Dick there also?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:43 PM   #119
wantsome
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

This is perfect in Obama's view.... He WILL nominate someone and if approved he gets what he wants, if they do as Trumper Tantrum says and delay delay he still wins with a split court. In that case lower court rulings are upheld and he has stacked that spot with his picks already.
wantsome is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2016, 03:46 PM   #120
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Maybe not. I know that in 2000 they had cases already working their way up because they assumed that Al Gore would win and stack the court with liberals. The cases would come back 5-4 in favor of liberals. It takes a couple of years for a case to work it's way up. Anything that starts now will not make before the election or this 4-4 court. Of course, those 800 vacancies caused by Dirty Harry Reid were filled by Barack Obama and they are the first line of oppression by the liberal progressives.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women