Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59853
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-03-2014, 05:40 PM   #46
daggajones
Premium Access

Encounters: 51

Here's an answer you probably weren't expecting, Teeth! I know right, counterintuitive. But I had a non-hobby girlfriend who was very into giving head - and her technique was to start with a great deal of tongue work around the shaft, light tickling of the balls. Great eye contact, then as the passion (along with pressure) built, she would slip me deep in her mouth - spit on m cock and gasp for breath then back in her mouth. As she felt my balls begin to contract she would slid up to the head and lightly and sometimes not so lightly, grind her teeth where the head and shaft meet. Just the right amount of pleasure and teeth to make for the most explosive orgasms I've ever had.
daggajones is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 06:25 PM   #47
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews

My pussy is throbbing with all this talk of cock... mmmmm I'll have one in my mouth at 10:15 pm and will use all the techniques talked about in this thread.
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 09:00 PM   #48
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

She ... just ... kept ... going.
Satyrrical is online now   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 06:54 PM   #49
icansmile
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

The lady that makes you feel as if your cum is the only antidote for her affliction, and will stop at nothing to get it. Maybe more than once.
icansmile is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:20 PM   #50
BeautyQueen2716
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 228087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Highlight View Post
I'm on a mission to find the best blowjob ever.... and damn it!!..... I'm not gonna stop 'til I find it!!!
I could not help but respond to this thread because lemme tell ya, intense cock worship is one of my favorites,,, I get off on a man exploding all over my face, mouth and hair,,, I am very much a lady but im a pure utter freak when it comes to pleasing my select gentleman.. I love it when the tip of their head feels me gag,,,fun fun fun,,, I am very interested in becoming someone you might give a try just to see who really can give the best blow job for you,,im so game
BeautyQueen2716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:49 PM   #51
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by icansmile View Post
The lady that makes you feel as if your cum is the only antidote for her affliction, and will stop at nothing to get it. Maybe more than once.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:43 PM   #52
Mickeymo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
My ECCIE Reviews

Years ago I was not interested in women older than 30. A few friends of mine told me about this lady who made their bodies quiver. I said how old is she. They told me she was 41, and get this. Her name was Bingo. Thats right, The one and only legendary BINGO. Thee blow job queen of all time. She is 63 or so now and still has guys bothering her. She was attractive but not a knockout. She had this very comfortable over stuffed chair. She offered only one blow job. Her world famous VOLCANO in that chair, on her knees. She would kiss and caress you and find your sweet spot. Then she would lick and kiss you while She winked and would say things like: Is my tongue soft? How does my warm mouth feel honey? She was slow and tenderly soft, saying erotic things like your going to try not to cum but you won't be able to hold back, I'll blow you like no one ever has before. i'm going to make you cum now. and she did. She was an academy award winner/worshiper/... No clock but I never made it to the end of the hour. I never have had anything like it since. It was so erotic and sensual that you had a hard time walking out the door. And Oh, a Volcano is NQNS as it runs down onto your balls. She would keep going for a minute or two or until you couldn't take it any more. It was a combination of her tender touch, eye contact, winking at you, and the erotic and sensual things she would say, and the fact that she would take pleasure in post orgasm tongue lashing you till you couldn't take it any longer. She spoiled me. I've often wondered if there would ever be anyone out there like her. Is there?
Mickeymo is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:18 PM   #53
Babylee
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1731
My ECCIE Reviews
Default wow

She has it going on..even at 63...dayum...Sounds so good i wish i had a C**k so i could get one from her...

I'm sure there are ones like her
Babylee is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:37 PM   #54
BeautyQueen2716
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 228087
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Exclamation so sorry sweetheart

I would love to humor you and tell you that I was close to Pa, but I am not,,, but I am the gurl who will bring back to life that once upon a time unforgettable, intense erotic bj you are talking about,,mmmmm,,, I might say,,, you will be surprised
BeautyQueen2716 is offline   Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 11:52 PM   #55
Mickeymo
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

You truly are a Beauty Queen. I am so turned on by that. I may have to get a flight. seriously if you ever come north, Please PM me
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM   #56
mojobeari
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

the best head ever...many years ago i was 24 and i was hangin w/ this very hot 33 yr old woman...i guess i was her boytoy hehe...any way we were traveling across the country from Boston to Colorado. we arrived in Colorado right at night and in order to get where we needed to go we had to cross a mountain pass and they were about to close the pass due to a blizzard. well fuck that i said, we can make it. so long story short, we took the pass and i couldn't see 5' in front of me but she gave me head the entire time to keep me awake. well i was awake but 2 hrs of head driving in that freakin blizzard sent me into outer space. it was truly out of body experience, in fact im surprised we lived...hehe funny the incredibly stupid things you do when you are young...
mojobeari is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #57
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

mojobeari: That's not stupid at all...that was great and a smart way to stay awake!
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #58
GNG
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautyQueen2716 View Post
I could not help but respond to this thread because lemme tell ya, intense cock worship is one of my favorites,,, I get off on a man exploding all over my face, mouth and hair,,, I am very much a lady but im a pure utter freak when it comes to pleasing my select gentleman.. I love it when the tip of their head feels me gag,,,fun fun fun,,, I am very interested in becoming someone you might give a try just to see who really can give the best blow job for you,,im so game
If you EVER come to Las Vegas...
GNG is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:52 AM   #59
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

She was a bit of a domina in the bedroom and had just finished using a strapon on me when she told me to straddle her face and feed me her cock. She brought me to the edge over and over...grabbing my balls when she wanted to keep me from cumming and tugging hard on my sac. She started toying with my ass with a dildo and suddenly sank it inside while, using it to push my cock into her mouth. She had me following the dildo soon enough..pulling out of her mouth as she tugged the dildo out of my ass ..and pushing back inside her mouth whenever she pushed the dildo back in. Finally, my precum was leaking out and I was shaking when she shoved the dildo in balls deep and started sucking and slurping..I erupted in seconds. After i collaped on the bed, she held the dildo in deep and gave me a DFK. We ate together.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 10:03 AM   #60
Mickeymo
Valued Poster

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
She was a bit of a domina in the bedroom and had just finished using a strapon on me when she told me to straddle her face and feed me her cock. She brought me to the edge over and over...grabbing my balls when she wanted to keep me from cumming and tugging hard on my sac. She started toying with my ass with a dildo and suddenly sank it inside while, using it to push my cock into her mouth. She had me following the dildo soon enough..pulling out of her mouth as she tugged the dildo out of my ass ..and pushing back inside her mouth whenever she pushed the dildo back in. Finally, my precum was leaking out and I was shaking when she shoved the dildo in balls deep and started sucking and slurping..I erupted in seconds. After i collaped on the bed, she held the dildo in deep and gave me a DFK. We ate together.
Who is "she"... B.Q.2716 ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women