Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2010, 06:17 AM   #1
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4
Default What do Clients not Understand about Providers that Providers wish they did?

Ladies be blunt. Gentlemen: suck up or defend yourselves as the spirit moves you.
Guest022210 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
kittendd
Account Disabled

User ID: 3164
My ECCIE Reviews

How important promtness is and be clean down there.
kittendd is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #3
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think I've ever seen this question asked before. Lookin you stirring things up in the natural state?

On occassion, a provider might have a client that they wished could be more aware of the fact that the ladies are only human too. (Not just sex machines) A certain level of expectation is obviously anticipated,(reviews,rep.,lock er room man talk) and should be within reason.

Especially in the case of a new client.. not every lady can be on her game 360 days a year. Many have families and other careers as well. Your first date may unfortunately fall on the week she lost a loved one...was up all night with a sick child..at the end of a busy day she had to book in order to pay due bills. Outside the hobby we are still all sharing this planet together.

Being mindful and sensitive can PAY OFF FOR YOU GUYS!! I PROMISE!!
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:33 AM   #4
xtrem
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittendd View Post
How important promtness is and be clean down there.
Agreed.. works both ways..Nothing worse than a stinky kitty
xtrem is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 07:36 AM   #5
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrem View Post
Agreed.. works both ways..Nothing worse than a stinky kitty
Here, here and you just never know what to say to a lady about that issue.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:23 AM   #6
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808

I totally agree with Sadie...and I couldn't have said it better myself.

I think sometimes the gentlemen get so caught up in the fantasy advertisement we portray, they forget we are real people with real lives and real problems.

Also, on a side note... It would be great if all guys involved in the hobby were aware that the better the experience is for the lady...the better it is for them, too. Never underestimate the power of reciprocation and consideration. Lately all my new friends seem to have a preawareness of that...and I think that level of understanding comes with maturity and experience. It was only a slight problem for me early on and seemed to be an issue mainly with a few of the younger guys.
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:28 AM   #7
Guest022210
Account Disabled

An old dog is a slow dog and he may not be a pretty dog, but he is usually a grateful dog
Old 01-09-2010, 08:37 AM   #8
Guest051814
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookin4 View Post
An old dog is a slow dog and he may not be a pretty dog, but he is usually a grateful dog
And never to old to learn a new trick
Guest051814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:38 AM   #9
Girl Nexxxt Door
Account Disabled

User ID: 4808
Talking

See Spot. See Spot smile.

Go, Dick, go! Jane is having a lovely time.

Lol
Girl Nexxxt Door is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 08:43 AM   #10
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Scratch my ears and I'll follow you anywhere.Feed me and you'll never get rid of me.
Old 01-09-2010, 08:44 AM   #11
Guest022210
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricochet72120 View Post
And never to old to learn a new trick
But he does get too old to jump that high
Old 01-09-2010, 09:19 AM   #12
guest071811-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 4202

For hobbyiest to realize not all providers look at this hobby the same way, think the same way, want to be treated the same way...that just because one provider says it..doesn't make it true for the rest

i.e. just cuz some girls may want or need to be wined and dined..others do not

just because some providers make this a lifestyle..others see it as a J.O.B.

just because some are looking for baby daddies, boyfriends, sugar daddies, others have their shit together and have personal lives, families, outside of this of which most will never be aware of

Just because some might be OFFENDED by having their hair pulled, their ass slapped, called a dirty whore while pounding on them greek and spinning them around to explode in their mouth as they gulp down your sweet nectar..others will beg that you see them again real soon just because you do that to them.. (no this isn't time for girls to chime in with "i like that"..its not threAD time)

but the fact is.. some girls are different and I just wish guys realized that..some girls you don't have to walk on eggshells around, worried if you will offend them and wind up on a do not see list, some girls you don't have to tread so lightly that you end up not even enjoying it because you was on edge so much

Realize that NOT all girls abide by the notion that there is "off days"..bullshit..some girls are on their game all the time, you deserve it as a hobbyiest..

Realize that not all girls bring their personal lives, problems, and general inability to keep their personal life seperate from this world with them to the date..some do have the ability to seperate the too and don't bring drama with them

Next-Wish more guys understood that you deserve what you seek and some providers feel the same way. Some providers are more than willing to ensure you leave happy and they seek that first and foremost above their own needs.. SOME GIRLS ACTUALLY GET OFF KNOWING THE GUY GOT OFF..and need nothing in return but simply that knowledge. While its great to know the guy cares about a girls needs, some girls wish the guy would be selfish at times and allow her to fully please him, he just lays back and relaxes, uses her for his selfish desires, finally not having to worry about "is she getting off", "do i need to rub her clit, lick her?"...but he just enjoys her skills, knowing fully she is in fact getting off and enjoying this in the upmost because she is being allowed to do what she ENJOYS..which is get him off the way he wants and the man she is with is totally relaxed and only concerned about himself right then..that can be sexy for A FEW providers..

guest071811-3 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:48 AM   #13
Guest032112
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie View Post
. . . On occassion, a provider might have a client that they wished could be more aware of the fact that the ladies are only human too. (Not just sex machines) A certain level of expectation is obviously anticipated,(reviews,rep.,lock er room man talk) and should be within reason.

Especially in the case of a new client.. not every lady can be on her game 360 days a year. Many have families and other careers as well. Your first date may unfortunately fall on the week she lost a loved one...was up all night with a sick child..at the end of a busy day she had to book in order to pay due bills. Outside the hobby we are still all sharing this planet together. . . .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door View Post
. . . I think sometimes the gentlemen get so caught up in the fantasy advertisement we portray, they forget we are real people with real lives and real problems. . .
Thanks for the mind-provoking thread Lookin4. Hopefully this doesn't hijack the thread, but . . .

Sadie and Dana, these comments seem to blur the line between "the illusion of passion" and the fact that the illusion is reality. Just how compassionate can a client really be without becoming "over-involved"?
Guest032112 is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:17 AM   #14
sadie
Account Disabled

User ID: 1867
My ECCIE Reviews

The "illusion of passion" IS the reality of the "illusion" in the "fantasy of the passion." AND the "reality" of the giver of the " illusion of passion" is still existing on the third dimensional plane of matter and "reality."

That help BB?

In short:
Wrong approach---client insert coin= climb on pony
Correct approach---client bring pinot magnum--and sushi--get to licking
sadie is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:22 AM   #15
MrGiz
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeAnna Luv View Post
...... Next-Wish more guys understood that you deserve what you seek and some providers feel the same way. Some providers are more than willing to ensure you leave happy and they seek that first and foremost above their own needs.. SOME GIRLS ACTUALLY GET OFF KNOWING THE GUY GOT OFF..and need nothing in return but simply that knowledge. While its great to know the guy cares about a girls needs, some girls wish the guy would be selfish at times and allow her to fully please him, he just lays back and relaxes, uses her for his selfish desires, finally not having to worry about "is she getting off", "do i need to rub her clit, lick her?"...but he just enjoys her skills, knowing fully she is in fact getting off and enjoying this in the upmost because she is being allowed to do what she ENJOYS..which is get him off the way he wants and the man she is with is totally relaxed and only concerned about himself right then..that can be sexy for A FEW providers....

I agree , totally!! I am guilty of rarely being 100% selfish.... but do realize that option should be available!

But I would think a girl probably needs somewhat of a mix of clients, to remain truly happy with the job! If all a girl saw, was guys wanting only to be serviced , with zero reciprocation.... I would think the job would get old, quickly! Just a hunch!

Giz
MrGiz is offline   Quote