Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 03-01-2014, 07:41 AM   #16
HotCougarMilf
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 82342
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, if you read my avatar title, that will tell you everything you need to know. I've got the best DTBBBJTCNQNS ever with a no gag reflex mmmmmm.

If you'd like a free video preview, go to my website hotcougarmilf.net and click the video tab, click the BEST BBBJ EVER and enter guestnr as the username and password.

Sit back, relax and enjoy. Oh, and move that keyboard out of the way fellas!

Tara xoxo
HotCougarMilf is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #17
Guest052616
Account Disabled

User ID: 157003
My ECCIE Reviews

My signature uesbbbj has never had a complaint yet....
Guest052616 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:24 AM   #18
bigdaddyar
Premium Access

Encounters: 71

No complaints is correct Devon, a lot of praise though! A+
bigdaddyar is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:50 PM   #19
Guest021217
Account Disabled

User ID: 188894
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
No hands. Taking it down to the hilt. LOTS of moisture. Okay, spit or drool. Eye Contact. Full strokes. Reaching the base & staying there for awhile!!! Lastly CIM. Please don't jack it off at the end.
I never jacked it off at the end ijs
Guest021217 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:54 PM   #20
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Enthusiasm. A woman who completely loses herself in the act.

Technique? Every lady has her way. As for me, whatever the technique, I like drool and sloppiness all over.... moaning...and the finish...not swallowing all of it, but playing with it, drooling it and letting it get all over. Let's not forget the boys and perhaps a little TUMA. And ah yes, save some for a sloppy prolonged kiss after.
Zhivago52 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:10 PM   #21
red headed cougar
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212318
My ECCIE Reviews

My name is Tonya, also known as, The Red Headed Cougar, or the BBBJ Queen of Killeen.

My specialty of course is my oral skills. I truly enjoy utilizing my oral talents and it shows. I am a natural pleaser. If you have never climaxed from oral stimulation then your missing an amazing experience especially if you don't bring that challenge to me. I have been known to leave a man quivering and breathless after experiencing my skills first hand. I have not lost a challenge yet. Don't believe me?

Here is what some participants have said after The Red Headed Cougar experience:
"I have hobbied for decades, clearly the Red Headed Cougar experience is in my top 5 of all time"

"Softest skin around"

"Extremely responsive nipples"
"She IS the undisputed BBBJ Queen of Killeen"

"Two thumbs up (along with one swollen cock)"

"BBBJ Queen is a misnomer – Truly a COCK WORSHIP EXPERIENCE EXTRAORDINAIRE"
"The standard by which I measure all future BBBJ experience"

"This experience has left me completely drained….."
My clients arrive skeptics, but leave true believers
My reviews say it all...
red headed cougar is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 01:55 PM   #22
Dorian Gray
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
I never jacked it off at the end ijs
I never said YOU did, & I thank you for that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe View Post
What Made It The Best What Did She Do That Gave Her That Award?
Was simple answering this question.
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 06:49 PM   #23
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It was in the spring of 1986, 28 years ago.I was 41 years old and Mary was 34. We were married but not to each other! It all developed in a small town in Mississippi, my wife was 800 miles away holding down a job and trying to sell our house! I was working there and had a small apartment. We met on the job. Once we started our torrid affair, I was soon convinced it was the best sex I ever had in my life! In the year 2014, she remains still the best sex I ever had! She loved to suck my cock often and loved to always swallow. Just one of those girls who lived for the taste of cum, had an insatiable appetite for it! She also had this wild side where she loved having sex in 'dangerous' places - in public places! All of her blowjobs were spectacular but the one that stands out is this:

One night she called me as she was leaving her aerobics class and directed me to meet her in the town park. I drove there in 5 minutes, parked my pickup and got into the passenger side of her car. We passionately kissed and she unzipped me and took it out of my pants. Before going down, she reached into the back seat and produced a bottle of that exquisite liqueur, Grand Mariner (sp). She also had two very nice looking brandy sniffers, she pours the GM for both of us, sets hers on the dashboard and orders me to relax and drink the liqueur. She then goes down and gives me a loving blow job, lots of suction and deep throating as I was sipping the warm, orange flavor beverage, feeling the taste of it go down my throat, feeling it warm my stomach and while experiencing the sensation of this fluid in my mouth, she was working her mouth on me and in a short time I erupted deeply into her talented mouth! She sits up, gives me a deep French kiss, gets hold of her own sniffer of GM and takes most of it down in one swig!

So what makes this BJ the best ever is the memory of the scenario she created, the warm liqueur going down my throat and the risk of all this taking place in a public park! The similarity of me enjoying the warmth of that fluid which I was consuming as she was enjoying the taste and warmth of my discharge at the same moment!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:18 PM   #24
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

Sorry, but I don't and can't DT, however I've been told that I'm one of the best.
I've made guys cum that had never cum before from oral.
I use a combination of suction, tongue & hands, basing each experience on the guy as well. Some like only the head being focused on, some enjoy as much of the shaft as I can take. Some like lots of motion, some prefer only the tongue moving. Licking and sucking on the balls.
And CIM/NQNS is never in question. I even like to torture a little afterwards, making sure to drain every drop of cum out of the guy.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 07:34 PM   #25
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I can only DT if I'm on my knees and there sitting or standing...
Old 03-01-2014, 08:13 PM   #26
MrThom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

NO Ms Monroe., its not how pretty they are, or one who self glorifies her skils.. For me, it was the feelings that I had for the woman. She was rather plain, but increadably pretty on the inside. And she was skilled, I was horney. It was the right people at the right time.
MrThom is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:38 PM   #27
savak
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

during this session, was the best oral I've ever received: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=859028

You know how I know it was the best? because only a minute or two into it I was about ready to blast her mouth with my protein cannon.

Alot of people say, 'well hell, I cum just as easily as the next guy from head', NOT ME. Its real hard to make me cum, super hard. Some providers will give me oral sex and its fun and enjoyable, but sometimes it just doesn't stimulate me enough to finish me. Likewise, some providers will give me oral sex, and they'll be too aggressive or something about their technique just overwhelms me and I lose it and am not able to cum at all.

In order to cum, I have to work really hard on it. But during the session with that provider in the link above, it was like the sun, the moon, the stars, everything was in perfect alignment to make me cum. And I didn't even have to put any effort to cumming. Thankfully, I slowed her down and stopped her in order to save my pop for later. We fucked and then she blew me again and I impregnated her mouth with my demon seed.
savak is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 08:43 PM   #28
Willen
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

So, what can we conclude, to date?

Well, one size does not fit all (pun very much intended.) That is, we guys have different likes & priorities. I guarantee that this diversity holds true for every other aspect of the hobby as well.

So, research & communication are the keys. Guys, if Priscilla [never heard of a provider by that name, and I'm just the sort who'd be interested in someone self-confident enough to adopt that handle] likes to use her hands--and does so to good effect by many accounts--ignore the good reviews and seek pleasure elsewhere if hands to you are a killer. If the suction is not to your liking, SAY so, and I'd bet that she'll adjust. Certainly where DATY is concerned, paying attention to verbal cues and body language reaps handsome dividends in my experience.
Willen is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 05:57 AM   #29
silverstate53
Account Disabled

Encounters: 251

Hard to seperate these four

MaggieofHouston.net - she makes oral love fantastic - all around technique.
Reese Foster - Houston - its Reese now need to say more
Allstarandee - Dallas - the woman loves to gag and gobble
Darcy-Houston- curvy gal who does DT very well
silverstate53 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:26 AM   #30
Guest021217
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by savak View Post
during this session, was the best oral I've ever received: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=859028

You know how I know it was the best? because only a minute or two into it I was about ready to blast her mouth with my protein cannon.

Alot of people say, 'well hell, I cum just as easily as the next guy from head', NOT ME. Its real hard to make me cum, super hard. Some providers will give me oral sex and its fun and enjoyable, but sometimes it just doesn't stimulate me enough to finish me. Likewise, some providers will give me oral sex, and they'll be too aggressive or something about their technique just overwhelms me and I lose it and am not able to cum at all.

In order to cum, I have to work really hard on it. But during the session with that provider in the link above, it was like the sun, the moon, the stars, everything was in perfect alignment to make me cum. And I didn't even have to put any effort to cumming. Thankfully, I slowed her down and stopped her in order to save my pop for later. We fucked and then she blew me again and I impregnated her mouth with my demon seed.

That sounded so good I wish I had a winky ijs lol

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women